mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

and to RIckRolled i know it wont sound as good as it would in person, or even close, i just want to be able to see how the song hits in a car stereo...

Dammit, I thought that was fixed...:(

How the song hits in a car stereo ?

Like a pancake.

Oh, I wasn't even talking about his post, just how my username is still fucked up apparently, but yeah, that was a good one too :D

klfjadlfkjadl'kadsl;fkjwqe9uiqperi

You've waited long enough, so let's dispense with the pleasantries and get right down to the hard facts.

* Three models - LS, LT, SS

* LS and LT come with 3.6L direct-inject V6 (300 hp/273 lb-ft)

* SS six-speed manual comes with 6.2L LS3 V8 (422 hp/408 lb-ft)

* SS six-speed automatic comes with new 6.2L L99 V8 (400 hp/395 ft-lb) and Active Fuel Management

* 3.6L DI V6 gets 26 mpg highway

* 6.2L V8 with automatic gets 23 mpg highway

* RS appearance package available on LT and SS (includes HID headlamps with integrated halo rings, spoiler, specific taillamps and 20-inch wheels)

* Front and rear independent suspension

* FE2 suspension for LS and LT, sportier FE3 for SS

* Four-wheel disc ABS standard, SS gets four-piston Brembo calipers

* SS model gets adjustable Competitive/Sport mode for stability control and Launch Control on manual models

* Available 18-,19- and 20-inch wheels

Damn, there are a number of PG/US Acoustics/Zapco/ZED amps on ebay I want. Cutra is on there still trying to sell the ESX.

Damn, there are a number of PG/US Acoustics/Zapco/ZED amps on ebay I want. Cutra is on there still trying to sell the ESX.

oh?

Adrian I tried to quote you as well, glad to hear you got your system going finally. Mine is just sitting in my parents spare bedroom. a long with my home audio equipment.

If my cell phone beeps one more time I'm going to throw it out the window.

**calls Steve**

:P

maybe i was out in the sun too long today but who the fuck would believe that playing a video on your computer, of a car playing a song would actually let you know how it sounds? WTF????

im heading over to dave's in a bit, if the p9 is hooked up i'm going to play the radio and take a vid with my phone and put it on youtube so all the fucktards can see the SQ's coming out of his speakers.

Massive "for sale" post coming soon.

maybe i was out in the sun too long today but who the fuck would believe that playing a video on your computer, of a car playing a song would actually let you know how it sounds? WTF????

im heading over to dave's in a bit, if the p9 is hooked up i'm going to play the radio and take a vid with my phone and put it on youtube so all the fucktards can see the SQ's coming out of his speakers.

thanks Matt, I've been wanting to hear what Dave's car sounds like :)

Make sure to run around to the trunk & show the mad excursion, then bounce pennies off the rear deck. k thanks.

just posted a whole ton of info about the 2010 Camaro in the Automotive section

Los Angeles mail order catalog Pack Central may have found the last untapped pocket of consumers willing to pay retail for their music on physical formats

watchin radar and packin an overnight bag myself...

doesn't look bad at all, but just in case

It's "just" a tropical storm right now. But still has time to develop a little more. and it's named Dolly. haha.

Edited by KU40

Yeah its just a TS. Cat 1 at most when it makes landfall sometime Wednesday. Really not that bad, actually. Just in case...

Another test drive tomorrow. This is starting to get ridiculous.

FYI, insurance prices for Volvos are insane. A perfect driving record, over 10 years with the same company, and almost 30 years old means nothing.

No shit. I can get the Volvo and the Fusion both for $22K, but the Volvo is $850 more expensive per year to insure. Not worth it IMO. Found me something nice AND cheap, so hopefully I'll be able to get this bitch.