mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

If anyone knows where I can find Ray-Ban PREDATOR RB4054 601S/82 shades, at a serious discount price, I would really appreciate it.

I could use some Revo 3058 in brown while we are at it.

I prefer black. :P

I SEE A RED DOOR AND I WANT IT PAINTED BLACK....NO COLORS ANYMORE I WANT THEM ALL TO TURN BLACK....

If Amanda would let me, most everything I own would be some shade of grey or black.

it's better.

Because Mick Jager said so?

For some that is enough.

I just like the cool contract black brings to everything.

You're getting rid of the M5???

:faints:

but you ARE m5!

:D

I want a kick arse kitchen more than a kick arse car.

I came here after purchasing the M5, do I leave after selling it?

Jim reads "Choose your adventure" books......if you want to follow the knight turn to page 15....if you want to follow the hobbit turn to page 47...teehee

I like D & D Modules muhself.

Nerd 1 - "I'm in the tavern with wenches!"

Nerd 2 - "yeah male ghey wenches."

If anyone knows where I can find Ray-Ban PREDATOR RB4054 601S/82 shades, at a serious discount price, I would really appreciate it.

I could use some Revo 3058 in brown while we are at it.

I prefer black. :P

I SEE A RED DOOR AND I WANT IT PAINTED BLACK....NO COLORS ANYMORE I WANT THEM ALL TO TURN BLACK....

If Amanda would let me, most everything I own would be some shade of grey or black.

it's better.

Because Mick Jager said so?

For some that is enough.

I just like the cool contract black brings to everything.

Baby I signed the cool contract years ago. :P

I love the look of gloss black on many things

Hate cleaning it though

Silver mirrorshades for me please

Gas. Induction is cool, but gas, well. I'm used to it, I can use any type of cookware... etc. Induction costs more usualy too doesn't it?

I Don't know what I'm looking for yet. I have gone to home depot, and one appliance place that pretty much only had kenmore I think... I just didn't like them.

I like the idea of a 6 burner, but it might be overkill. durable. Cleanable. Never glass or ceramic. EVAR.

I disagree with your glass or ceramic comment; however, only in the world of induction. Considering it never gets hot it is easier to clean.

As for pricing, a real gas range is more than most induction ranges. As for the cookware, the only thing you are limited to not using is copper and of course aluminum which I don't call cookware anyways. I do realize that 304 stainless also won't work, but have never seen a pan that was made from stainless that pure.

Guyers in Plymouth and Warners Stellian are the first two places I'd look, but Vent-A-Hood in St. Louis Park has a great owner. I am of the opinion that there isn't a single gas range at Home Depot that you can actually cook on. This is what will be going in my kitchen as soon as I find a good granite man (and potentially rob a bank). http://www.wolfappliance.com/Rangetops/SRT...dBurnerRangetop

Actually it won't be a bank, but the day that the M5 is sold the kitchen gets a new set of appliances.

Mmmmmm

purty

I'd kill for a Viking 36" Sealed Burner VGRT Rangetop with a griddle in the middle myself...mmm

Heading out. Don't feel like staying late today.

you're never allowed to leave... muahahahhahaha

I wouldn't stop you, TBH :drink40: :drink40: :drink40::turkey: :turkey:

Hey gents :)

sup justin?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

So I'm pretty sure the IB-100 (pioneer Ipod integration) I bought doesn't have the power supply or IP-BUS cord. I messaged the seller and asked him if it includes it or not but he hasn't replied. I've decided though that if he doesn't want to answer my question then I really don't care to pay until he does. He did send me an "invoice" yesterday though, which didn't include and answer to my question. There is no problem in that is there? :)

Anyone have experience with H&R suspension bits? Good quality, good ride characteristics, etc.?

Anyone have experience with H&R suspension bits? Good quality, good ride characteristics, etc.?

Good quality, yes. As for ride quality, that will depend on which components you are using, what vehicle, and tires.

I'm too used to dealing with Hotchkis and Eibach I guess. Never really delved into sport compact parts territory myself...

H&R makes components for a lot more than sport compacts. They've been in the game for a while.

yeah there's just a bunch of weird names I've never heard of popping up...mostly german and japanese sounding ones...f it...

Mythbusters Exploding Steak :lol2:

got the crappy (for now) home audio hooked up in minji's room.

Sony grand wega 50" TV - HUGE for this room, i feel like it's almost too big but that's not possible

Onkyo TX-SR573 receiver

Blose mains that I was given, don't sound too bad but could definitely use a nice tweet added. These will be replaced by the ZDTs but those will probably never get finished now :-(

I really want a nice new TV for the wall at the end of my bed. Chance of that happening = zero.

Gas. Induction is cool, but gas, well. I'm used to it, I can use any type of cookware... etc. Induction costs more usualy too doesn't it?

I Don't know what I'm looking for yet. I have gone to home depot, and one appliance place that pretty much only had kenmore I think... I just didn't like them.

I like the idea of a 6 burner, but it might be overkill. durable. Cleanable. Never glass or ceramic. EVAR.

I disagree with your glass or ceramic comment; however, only in the world of induction. Considering it never gets hot it is easier to clean.

As for pricing, a real gas range is more than most induction ranges. As for the cookware, the only thing you are limited to not using is copper and of course aluminum which I don't call cookware anyways. I do realize that 304 stainless also won't work, but have never seen a pan that was made from stainless that pure.

Guyers in Plymouth and Warners Stellian are the first two places I'd look, but Vent-A-Hood in St. Louis Park has a great owner. I am of the opinion that there isn't a single gas range at Home Depot that you can actually cook on. This is what will be going in my kitchen as soon as I find a good granite man (and potentially rob a bank). http://www.wolfappliance.com/Rangetops/SRT...dBurnerRangetop

Actually it won't be a bank, but the day that the M5 is sold the kitchen gets a new set of appliances.

Mmmmmm

purty

I'd kill for a Viking 36" Sealed Burner VGRT Rangetop with a griddle in the middle myself...mmm

Major build quality issues on the Viking, I prefer the look but don't want to spend 5g's on something that fails. You can put a griddle on top of any section of that Wolf or all three if you want a 36" griddle.

we have a 32" lg lcd. it's perfect. the boy has a 26" lcd sharp. and we have the 50" lg plasma in the living room. nothing too big, it's actually nice that we downsized in every room.

i've got bruised ribs from last nights grappling. i took a sweep to get position, and my ribs are letting me know about it, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I wouldn't stop you, TBH :drink40: :drink40: :drink40::turkey: :turkey:

Expected that out of you. :gayhaaay1: