mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Surprised, Geico is good at trying to pay nothing. Hate those bastards.

Ran into that with a couple of friends from that hail storm we had earlier, bunch of bull chit is what it is.

How about Progressive? I just switched to them from Farmer's and saved 400 per year. Farmers was pretty good, I only had one claim with them (when my stereo got stolen), and they did what every insurance company should do, I had no beefs. But 400 is a lot.

It was weird seeing the breakdown of the where the premium comes from, though. With Farmers, about 280 was collision and comprehensive, whereas with Progressive it was only about 140 for those two. They were higher for bodily injury though.

I am not a big fan of them either, although they are way better than Geico. Be careful to compare your coverage carefully, both are really keen on giving you less for less.

Phelps just kicked everyones ass in the 200m fly. That man is truly amazing. I'd love to see his training schedule to get an idea what he does to stay where he is at, the dedication that man has is unreal.

5 hrs a day they said, that and 10,000 calories.

Phelps just kicked everyones ass in the 200m fly. That man is truly amazing. I'd love to see his training schedule to get an idea what he does to stay where he is at, the dedication that man has is unreal.

5 hrs a day they said, that and 10,000 calories.

Funny, it is significantly less than Coltrane practiced.

Doctor Dave had slept with one of his patients and felt guilty all day long.

No matter how much he tried to forget about it, he couldn

10,000 cal is quite a bit.

Who is that female that was in time magazine. She was 40 or so with kids. She was the most in shape female I think I have ever seen. I have seen more muscular but she looks like a real true athlete.

Going to be productive today damnit.

I'll be spending the day dealing with the Federal Government hoping I filled out this stupid application properly.

I'll be spending the day dealing with the Federal Government hoping I filled out this stupid application properly.

sounds less than fun

Keep telling yourself that...

sounds less than fun

It is going to suck ... big time.

Gee, thanks for all the uplifting and motivating comments.

My god, some/most/all women are f'ing stupid.

On this day in 1990, the most complete skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus rex ("Sue") was discovered near Faith, South Dakota. In 1981, the IBM Personal Computer was released--the 5150 PC included an Intel 8088 CPU running at 4.77 MHz and a choice of two, one or no floppy drives (for users planning to connect a cassette recorder via the cassette jack). In 1977, the Space Shuttle Enterprise had its first free flight. In 1960, the first communications satellite (Echo I) launched. In 1953, the Soviet atomic bomb project proceeded with the detonation of Joe 4, the first Soviet thermonuclear weapon. In 1943, marked the alleged date of the first Philadelphia Experiment test on United States Navy ship USS Eldridge. In 1908, the first Model T Ford was built. In 1883, the last quagga died at the Artis Magistra zoo in Amsterdam. In 1877, Asaph Hall discovered Deimos, the smaller of Mars' two moons. And in 1851, Isaac Singer was granted a patent for his sewing machine. Happy Birthday Casey Affleck (1975); Pete Sampras, Rebecca Gayheart and Michael Ian Black (1971); Sir Mix A Lot (1963); Pat Metheny (1954) and Mark Knopfler (1949); George Hamilton (1939); John Derek (1926-1998); and Cecil B. DeMille (1881-1959). RIP Merv Griffin (d. 2007), Henry Fonda (1982), Ian Fleming (1964) and Cleopatra (30 BC).

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future."

- Niels Bohr

In 1981, the IBM Personal Computer was released--the 5150 PC included an Intel 8088 CPU running at 4.77 MHz and a choice of two, one or no floppy drives (for users planning to connect a cassette recorder via the cassette jack).

I've got an IBM PC Jr. sitting downstairs, worked the last time I tried it.

What's really sad is that the Dell laptop from 1995 that I use for portable ham radio stuff is lighter, smaller, quieter, and still has a working battery charger where my newer Dell doesn't. If I could figure out a way to put Linux on it and run USB from the PCMCIA slot, I'd use it for more things...

have to go put the Camaro through emissions today

pondering whether I should put the front bumper back on or not