mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Pretty much a worthless insurance agency if you ask me.

Lalaalalalalalalalalabored

As part of the run-up PR-fest for Redline, a schlock-fest of a movie, actor Eddie Griffin "lost control" ( can someone say "publicity stunt?" ) of a $1.5 million Ferrari Enzo and crashed it in spectacularly excruciating fashion. The car suffered major front end damage and most considered it totaled due to the delicate carbon fiber bodywork. Not Texan luxury car repair and salesman Matt Groner. No, Groner figured if he could get his hands on the Enzo, it had a fighting chance. As you can see from the picture gallery below, he was right. Jeez, who knew when we launched the "Save The Enzos" campaign, someone would actually save one?

http://jalopnik.com/400068/exclusive-texas...y-eddie-griffin

shoulda just totaled it

Surprised, Geico is good at trying to pay nothing. Hate those bastards.

Ran into that with a couple of friends from that hail storm we had earlier, bunch of bull chit is what it is.

How about Progressive? I just switched to them from Farmer's and saved 400 per year. Farmers was pretty good, I only had one claim with them (when my stereo got stolen), and they did what every insurance company should do, I had no beefs. But 400 is a lot.

It was weird seeing the breakdown of the where the premium comes from, though. With Farmers, about 280 was collision and comprehensive, whereas with Progressive it was only about 140 for those two. They were higher for bodily injury though.

Dammit. The roommate (Josh, the wierd one) is drunk, the most annoying drunk ever.

EVER.

Got my chiltons manual for the Caddy today, pulling the dash pad off doesn't look to hard at all and hopefully it goes smoothly and can get the 3" in the dash this weekend.

Phelps just kicked everyones ass in the 200m fly. That man is truly amazing. I'd love to see his training schedule to get an idea what he does to stay where he is at, the dedication that man has is unreal.

:woot: Just saw that one of the guys I know that I use to compete against in pistol got 5th in the Olympics in 10m Air Pistol. He was 5pts off of tying the leader, but those 5 points are just damn hard to get. He shot a phenomenal final though, 101.0, second highest final shot. The US took spots 4 & 5, they haven't won a medal in pistol since Eric Buljung in the 80's, who also use to be the national coach and interesting character, and an asshole to boot.

Wish it was a bigger video and a closer up view of the competitors. I would like to look at it more closely than just from the back.

Ok, now its more a closeup... good deal.

Jason Turner the guy that took 4th for USA is hilarious to shoot next too. As long as I've known him occasionally during a match if he shoots a bad shot he'll start cussing like a sailor.

LOL, watching the finals video I can see where Turner f'ed up, got a christmas 10.6 and cussed about it, still hasn't broken that habit.

Sergey (the pistol coach) had to be one chain smoking SOB before and after the match... He smokes like a chimney before and after big matches.

Dammit, USA doesn't have anyone in the 50m Free Pistol finals, the qualification match just got over. :(

rank ass protein farts incoming

Pretty stoked that the US is moving on up in the world in ISSF pistol though. :)

Have a feeling that one of my good friends is going to be there in 2012, he has been one of the top junior shooters for the last couple years and is still a force to be recognized. Once his shoulder gets all fixed up it'll be interesting to see him kick some serious ass. :) When he went overseas for some a couple world cups he placed in top 10 for juniors (under 21) every time I do believe.