mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I did that in a year in my 328i. I do prefer the 6's over the 4's, not just for power but reliability. They are indestructible.

Me too, that is why I am favoring this gem:

7954241803.248601920.IM1.05.240x180_A.240x180.jpg

On the pictures note, anyone have any suggestions for a cheap and fairly basic digital camera? I do not need many features ... simple video is pretty much standard now so that will work just fine. Prefer a LI battery I guess instead of burning through AA's ...

Are there really many differences at around the $100-$150 price point ... seem to be plenty of Sony, Samsung, Nikon, Canon, and Olympus in that range.

I personally prefer to buy from a camera company and not an electronics manufacturer. It is all in the lense, but as for which I'd have no idea at this point.

Sony typically uses Zeis for the optics portion of the camera. I have a Sony Cybershot that works plenty fine. It even got tossed and landed on gravel concrete and still works good (save from some pictures coming out a lil blurry if your not steady)

I'd even take a picture to show the physical damage it incured but, it is the only digi cam I have :P

Yay for student loans, got this semester taken care of.

I just need a basic point and shoot so I don't get b!tched out by Tom every time he wants pictures :P

On the pictures note, anyone have any suggestions for a cheap and fairly basic digital camera? I do not need many features ... simple video is pretty much standard now so that will work just fine. Prefer a LI battery I guess instead of burning through AA's ...

Are there really many differences at around the $100-$150 price point ... seem to be plenty of Sony, Samsung, Nikon, Canon, and Olympus in that range.

I personally prefer to buy from a camera company and not an electronics manufacturer. It is all in the lense, but as for which I'd have no idea at this point.

Sony typically uses Zeis for the optics portion of the camera. I have a Sony Cybershot that works plenty fine. It even got tossed and landed on gravel concrete and still works good (save from some pictures coming out a lil blurry if your not steady)

It is my understanding that it is some chinese or comparable lense with a zeiss name on it.

I'd even take a picture to show the physical damage it incured but, it is the only digi cam I have :P

Mirror :)

I love the m3 2000-2006. They are probably the sexiest cars that I could afford. I loved that e55 I saw for 20k though. I was just piss myself scared of trying to fix an AMG.

It is my understanding that it is some chinese or comparable lense with a zeiss name on it.

I kinda figured it was...

Seriously, that woman form Instron had better get back to me sometime or I am going to become a pain in the ass.

I believe that is correct, I think Carl Zeiss passed away and the Zeiss brand name was kind of killed off and Sony bought the rights to use it. From what I can recall, and I could be wrong here, but the last few Zeiss lenses were a standard chassis with just a different curvature to their primary lens with a patented coating.

I love the m3 2000-2006. They are probably the sexiest cars that I could afford. I loved that e55 I saw for 20k though. I was just piss myself scared of trying to fix an AMG.

I really agree, in fact otherwise I'd own one

Most likely the reason I'll never own any modern high end foreign car, I have no desire to fix them and I most likely won't want to take them to somewhere else to fix them.

I am actually still thinking about it. I'd pay for some dumb bumper to bumper coverage if available then as well. Hmm...

Most likely the reason I'll never own any modern high end foreign car, I have no desire to fix them and I most likely won't want to take them to somewhere else to fix them.

And you drive a cadillac...

the air ride suspension freaks me out. I have heard they are tank solid, but honestly. I don't care. I have seen the bills to fix benzes. Big v8 metal and NA or not. still too much $$.

I could get a maurauder, or a riveria and just SC the crap out of it for the same or less $ get. I would sacrafice a bit of gass mileage... but oh well. Benz looks better inside, and has the bling factor though.....

OK i need to seriously stop thinking about cars...

I'll end up writing someone a check!

lol

lol hooray for logic

=)

that new CVS V makes me get a funny feeling in my pants too.

Teh hot sex on a beach.

I've driven a lot worse, and you can't beat the price I got it for. :) When the dealer was going to give them only three digits for it and it works just fine... :)

I am almost scared to tear into that and fix it though...

the M3 to me seams like an easier.. or should I say less expencive unit to fix than the AMG, and it's newer too. I love that M3.

:sight:

I love the CTS V too.

and the e55.....

:swoon:

:wub:

Heard of problems with the V fragging the IRS on it if you start modding it...

:woot: Got a call back from Instron, and she is forwarding me to the guy that does the price quotes and what not.

I've driven a lot worse, and you can't beat the price I got it for. :) When the dealer was going to give them only three digits for it and it works just fine... :)

And fixing it will be pretty much like a modern high end foreign car, even though it will probably break more often.

Heard of problems with the V fragging the IRS on it if you start modding it...

i've heard that too. you'd think they'd just tweak the vette irs (which i thought it was) and drop it under there.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: