mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

One oddity on it was the valve stem. The rim itself had a hollow tube in one of the "spokes" and the valve stem was hidden under the middle hub.

Wouldn't want to see an unsightly valve stem poking through all unfinished looking. So they fixed that.

:D

:boobs2:

09:40 AM, heat index is already at 98. Kill me now

The only bits of anatomy many young men exercise are their fingers and wrists. No sniggering at the back, please, I

The only bits of anatomy many young men exercise are their fingers and wrists. No sniggering at the back, please, I

Scientists studying male fertility have discovered that the proliferation of heated seats raises the temperature of your junk by a full degree Fahrenheit verses sitting in the car without artificially warmed seats. That's enough to cut your chances of reproducing, and it makes us strategically point a fan at close range just thinking about it.

Scientists studying male fertility have discovered that the proliferation of heated seats raises the temperature of your junk by a full degree Fahrenheit verses sitting in the car without artificially warmed seats. That's enough to cut your chances of reproducing, and it makes us strategically point a fan at close range just thinking about it.

*Runs to car, jumps in and turns heated seats on to max*

I keep getting calls from the same motherfuckers.

"I see you have more than $10k on your credit cards at 29%"

-- no, I clear my balance every month and my highest interest rate card is at 8.5%

"your factory warranty is expiring and..."

-- dumb fuckers, my newest vehicle is a 2002

I am on the do not call list as well, but these fuckers call once a day from a damn private number

Scored some winter wheels and tires for the 300C ... $400 and a two hour drive one way to pick them up. Beats the $1200 it would have been locally. That means ..............

....... there's a little bit of money in my pocket for a mod. Maybe an in-dash, a CAI, ...

Major surgery to that dash :D

'Twas a bitch.

Scored some winter wheels and tires for the 300C ... $400 and a two hour drive one way to pick them up. Beats the $1200 it would have been locally. That means ..............

....... there's a little bit of money in my pocket for a mod. Maybe an in-dash, a CAI, ...

I have a Q... DO you love your 300, and what round about do you get for MPG?

The wife really needs to get rid of her Cobalt.

I keep getting calls from the same motherfuckers.

"I see you have more than $10k on your credit cards at 29%"

-- no, I clear my balance every month and my highest interest rate card is at 8.5%

"your factory warranty is expiring and..."

-- dumb fuckers, my newest vehicle is a 2002

I am on the do not call list as well, but these fuckers call once a day from a damn private number

the debt collectors keep calling me from private numbers and always changing their number. I requested to not be called anymore but they really don't care.

good job man. I need to slice up my truck soon and do some composite forming...

i am so fucking fed up, i'm not sure if it's the stress of school or the going two days without sex.

make that 3 days, i'll round up

I love it - I have come to really like the LX platform (300/Charger/Magnum). I get around 17-18 MPG in the city and on the highway I have been getting around 25 MPG - I am making a full highway road trip on the 1st through the prairies so I should be seeing about 26-27 MPG. If you want to know anything about the car or more of my thoughts just let me know. Have you seen pictures of my car yet?

I love it - I have come to really like the LX platform (300/Charger/Magnum). I get around 17-18 MPG in the city and on the highway I have been getting around 25 MPG - I am making a full highway road trip on the 1st through the prairies so I should be seeing about 26-27 MPG. If you want to know anything about the car or more of my thoughts just let me know. Have you seen pictures of my car yet?

show me show me!

I think I have before in your pics thread, You were looking at getting an upgraded grill at one point too? I really wanted something with some real speed, and to have fun in a sedan format, but the 300 is looking better and better all the time.

If I went crazy I would just buy the cts-V for '09... but I need to be realistic. I'm not convinced it would be a good idea, but that Cobalt is such a POS.