mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm really really pissed with my sub install. It's such a damn headache to run the wire to the trunk. The center console have 10+ bolts holding it down. And to take off the seats as I had planned will require another special tool on top of the HUGE torques bit I just got. I want to deaden the floor, and really the firewall but this is retarded. Really really retarded.

I feel ya man. Seems like its always something. I do not have the easy to access hole in the firewall like M5 does and I own the same year truck both EC and both z71. I don't even have a drill bit big enough for the 1/0 so I'm going to have to get a unibit, and I am considering running the Power wire under the truck because its damn dear impossible to get a drill bit in a descent spot on the firewall.

On a good note though, box is on the way and seat lift is on the way! Still need an Icon...

Sean, is your truck LT?

I would go under the truck.... I'm almost thinking about it and I CAN go through the firewall. I think the 1/0 will look sloppy under the carpet.

There is a channel on the GM crap that is made for 1/0. There is not a single lump anywhere in the carpeting from it.

if you go to the website for the genesis it beats a porche in a race.. lol

where?

Or that fun doesn't stop where the pavement does...

which is the only way to have fun in a Toyota

unless you put a hell of an aftermarket system in one

There was a wiring bundle on the right side of my car under the plastic kick panel that I ran everything through. :)

if you go to the website for the genesis it beats a porche in a race.. lol

where?

maybe it was a 914?

I'm really really pissed with my sub install. It's such a damn headache to run the wire to the trunk. The center console have 10+ bolts holding it down. And to take off the seats as I had planned will require another special tool on top of the HUGE torques bit I just got. I want to deaden the floor, and really the firewall but this is retarded. Really really retarded.

I feel ya man. Seems like its always something. I do not have the easy to access hole in the firewall like M5 does and I own the same year truck both EC and both z71. I don't even have a drill bit big enough for the 1/0 so I'm going to have to get a unibit, and I am considering running the Power wire under the truck because its damn dear impossible to get a drill bit in a descent spot on the firewall.

On a good note though, box is on the way and seat lift is on the way! Still need an Icon...

Sean, is your truck LT?

I would go under the truck.... I'm almost thinking about it and I CAN go through the firewall. I think the 1/0 will look sloppy under the carpet.

There is a channel on the GM crap that is made for 1/0. There is not a single lump anywhere in the carpeting from it.

sounds like you're happy with something GM did....

^^^^

That thing is a POS.

The hell it is. One hell of a fun commuter car and the inside is deceivingly large for a 3 door hatch. I've taken my fair share of naps curled up in the back seat of my dad's before

damn you guys need a new thread already. this must be slowing down the server somehow. 13937 pages holy chit

yeah, about that. um......no. :)

Sean, is your truck LT?

Have you thought about/tried under the door jam deal? I have a 98 explorer and it surprised the heck out of me that my 1/0 would fit under there and it would still snap down.

I noticed the other day that the 6.5 Pioneer coax's, with no deadening or amp in the Saturn really get low for what it is. I was listening to Three6 Mafia - Late Night Tip and there was actually a good bass presence. Which makes me think that the Saturn would be good for an SQ system :P

One vehicle at a time....

Except that it is a noisy pos and battling that is going to kill you.

that is what i told him

sounds like you're happy with something GM did....

That is true. Great cable management built in :)

It also had the most underseat box space which was a factor in my purchase along with easy doors to work with. For stereo installation I am happy with my truck.

Went to the liquor store and walked out with two six packs and a bottle of Jack. :)

Now all I have to do is find out what concealed carry gun I'm going to buy. That Ruger LCP looks tempting.