mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Happy 100th Birthday GM!!!

:woot: :woot:

. . . As they inch ever so closer to their final.

hopefully the Camaro and Volt will turn things around

but I'm not really counting on it :(

Seriously, it doesn't take a genious to figure out that if Ford and Gm combined, they'd be the ultimate powerhouse. I believe that is the only way they can both survive.

I don't know. They've both got a ton of issues.

rough week it sounds like. I'm going to tear it down as gentle as possible but eventualy it will be canabilized. Maybe make a nice kitchen table. If I trimmed in some of the spots and put a huge oak top on it I could probably sell that for a few grand

=/

How big is it? I do need an outdoor table...slate would work for that

Seagate needs to hurry up and just release that 2TB HDD so the prices of 1TBs sinks...

It will be a little while, according to their subsuppliers which I just spent the past two weeks visiting there are a few issues. Putting 6 platters in a drive wouldn't make it so great either.

At the Sing Gold lounge waiting to board de plane.

"De PLANE! De PLANE!"

Didn't get shit for sleep last night. I mean, come on! Why do they schedule night games at Wrigley? I don't care about the lights. They fill the seats no matter the time of day, so why do I have to deal with an 8pm start?

hahahahahhahahahaha

i just purchased an amp for WAY too much $$$$ but it's the amp i wanted and it's my present to me for getting into pharmacy school.

rough week it sounds like. I'm going to tear it down as gentle as possible but eventualy it will be canabilized. Maybe make a nice kitchen table. If I trimmed in some of the spots and put a huge oak top on it I could probably sell that for a few grand

=/

How big is it? I do need an outdoor table...slate would work for that

I have a 10 foot.

hahahahahhahahahaha

i just purchased an amp for WAY too much $$$$ but it's the amp i wanted and it's my present to me for getting into pharmacy school.

grats on the school!

If Ford is anything like GM they've been hemorrhaging unnecessary costs for years. Only way either can survive is streamlining and simplifying their products like the imports have since the beginning.

Power is officially back on in the apartment. I'm the hell out of here :slayer:

I guess that's one good thing about having to drive 5 hours back home: by the time I get there the A/C and fridge/freezer will be back to proper temps :woot:

Seagate needs to hurry up and just release that 2TB HDD so the prices of 1TBs sinks...

It will be a little while, according to their subsuppliers which I just spent the past two weeks visiting there are a few issues. Putting 6 platters in a drive wouldn't make it so great either.

Yeah, I'd imagine it'd be a noisy SOB with that many platters.

Of course, if I ever got around to it I'd get something like a Squeezebox, put the server in another room and forget about PC noise altogether...eventually :(

w00t just got my two bottles of absinthe. The ups man that delivered it just stuck around for a few minutes just because he didn't know it was legalized yet. From the look on his face he'll be getting some as soon as his shift ends.

w00t just got my two bottles of absinthe. The ups man that delivered it just stuck around for a few minutes just because he didn't know it was legalized yet. From the look on his face he'll be getting some as soon as his shift ends.

:woot:

I tried some of that a guy on my floor brought back from Mexico last year. :)

I gotta echo Aaron here, cute kid Ryan!!!!

Everything is decent here.................some dumb drama but hey its all good here.

I have so much drama going on in my life dude that I bet I have you beat. It's ridiculous how much I have right now. I'm laying low just because of everything going on. :coffee: :coffee:

Dude just knowing how easy going you are and saying the word "drama" i am willing to agree.

I had one lovely occurence this weekend...........blew my fucking knee out. After getting a leg rub (gotta love the new GF) I put on a brace i wear for PT and went to oktoberfest............yea this morning went to get out of bed without it and knee tried giving out again.

Long story short after the doc plays with it and i waste about 6 hrs in the er, i find out he needs me to see an orthopedic surgeon (spelling??) and get an MRI. Of course the earliest that will happen is tomorrow..........So I am using crutches to help me walk, and waring a leg immobilizer.

I have had issues with this knee for 2 years or more. I think this time, its gonna be surgery and I am gonna kiss my assignment to Honduras goodbye.

Oh well such is life. I guess it might not be ment to be.

J

yeah I am pretty easy going for the most part but I've changed a lot since I used to visit this forum more then ca.com. Probably for the worst in the eyes of those who are regulars over here.

I'll skip details and just say this: it all started with my tire blowing out on my truck, took rims off. Truck gets hit, now it's totaled and I drive a civic. g/f and i break up and I have to move back in with parents. I made a HORRIBLE decision by sleeping with a used to be good friends ex and have regretted it ever since. he now wants to kick my ass but I haven't seen him in well over a month anyways. My parents kicked me out of their house and aren't helping me what so ever anymore and haven't spoke with them since early Saturday. I live with a guy that I work with and don't even have my own bed anymore. It's just sh1tty man, it really is. And the bad part is I had just got over my ex and all this happens at once.

enough about my sh1tty life though, it'll only get better. I just have to find a window unit, couch, and a tv stand and I'll be ok. Luckily, the guy I live with had an extra twin bed mattress so I just sleep on that. Hope your knee gets better though bro. :)

Everything is decent here.................some dumb drama but hey its all good here.

I have so much drama going on in my life dude that I bet I have you beat. It's ridiculous how much I have right now. I'm laying low just because of everything going on. :coffee: :coffee:

Dude just knowing how easy going you are and saying the word "drama" i am willing to agree.

I had one lovely occurence this weekend...........blew my pucking knee out. After getting a leg rub (gotta love the new GF) I put on a brace i wear for PT and went to oktoberfest............yea this morning went to get out of bed without it and knee tried giving out again.

Long story short after the doc plays with it and i waste about 6 hrs in the er, i find out he needs me to see an orthopedic surgeon (spelling??) and get an MRI. Of course the earliest that will happen is tomorrow..........So I am using crutches to help me walk, and waring a leg immobilizer.

I have had issues with this knee for 2 years or more. I think this time, its gonna be surgery and I am gonna kiss my assignment to Honduras goodbye.

J

yeah I am pretty easy going for the most part but I've changed a lot since I used to visit this forum more then ca.com. Probably for the worst in the eyes of those who are regulars over here.

I'll skip details and just say this: it all started with my tire blowing out on my truck, took rims off. Truck gets hit, now it's totaled and I drive a civic. g/f and i break up and I have to move back in with parents. I made a HORRIBLE decision by sleeping with a used to be good friends ex and have regretted it ever since. he now wants to kick my ass but I haven't seen him in well over a month anyways. My parents kicked me out of their house and aren't helping me what so ever anymore and haven't spoke with them since early Saturday. I live with a guy that I work with and don't even have my own bed anymore. It's just sh1tty man, it really is. And the bad part is I had just got over my ex and all this happens at once.

enough about my sh1tty life though, it'll only get better. I just have to find a window unit, couch, and a tv stand and I'll be ok. Luckily, the guy I live with had an extra twin bed mattress so I just sleep on that. Hope your knee gets better though bro. :)

I don't mean to be callous, but really, only your strife with your folks seems like it's a problem. Stuff is ultimately just stuff, women are insane but you're stuck with your parents for better or for worse. I have a feeling if you can work on that, all the other ancillary shit will be a lot more livable.

I had one lovely occurence this weekend...........blew my fucking knee out. After getting a leg rub (gotta love the new GF) I put on a brace i wear for PT and went to oktoberfest............yea this morning went to get out of bed without it and knee tried giving out again.

J

I don't mean to be callous, but really, only your strife with your folks seems like it's a problem. Stuff is ultimately just stuff, women are insane but you're stuck with your parents for better or for worse. I have a feeling if you can work on that, all the other ancillary shit will be a lot more livable.

yeah but it came out of left field. It's not like I'm a bum....i have a job and I have a place to live. they knew I had a place to live but why they waited till after to even say anything is beyond me. I mean when your parents look at you and say, "we are sick and tired of you and we are very disappointed in you.' 'We don't care if you can't pay your bills or don't have a window unit." What do you say to that? I mean really?

lol. I mean it's whatever really, if my parents want to be like that that's on them. I may not be well off right now but eventually I'll be on top. Just a matter of time.

sh1t, I don't know SSA faces here. lol.......