mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

wtf, i layed down to take a NAP

~4hrs ago

The bank still hasn't deposited my money from saturday. It better be there in the morning or I'm getting pissed.

if this makes me lose my killer amp i'll be half tempted to switch fucking banks

From what I can find the Northstars don't like anything but OEM replacement water pumps so hopefully I can find one at the GM dealership. Can't find a parts store that has one here, and I need the car by saturday.

DIYMA is a FUCKING JOKE!

yea, i hadn't been there in a long time, it's amazing where that forum has gone

A friend of my roommate's ate my chocolate cake on Friday and I just figured it out today. Son of a bitch. That piece was brought in especially for me from my gf's mom 1 hour away and was in its own little container. He also ate about 8 of my cookies and drank half my bottle of apple juice. How do you just eat other people's stuff in their house as if it's yours? Same thing happened a few months ago when a friend of his friend ate some leftover pasta meal I had in our fridge. Oh, don't mind that it was specially made by my gf and I for a celebration and it was probably $15 worth of leftovers. Not that the money matters as much, just the quality of it was lost on the drunken jerk, just like the cake, not to mention the permission they didn't have. That's why I fucking hate people, 85% are inconsiderate bastards.

A friend of my roommate's ate my chocolate cake on Friday and I just figured it out today. Son of a bitch. That piece was brought in especially for me from my gf's mom 1 hour away and was in its own little container. He also ate about 8 of my cookies and drank half my bottle of apple juice. How do you just eat other people's stuff in their house as if it's yours? Same thing happened a few months ago when a friend of his friend ate some leftover pasta meal I had in our fridge. Oh, don't mind that it was specially made by my gf and I for a celebration and it was probably $15 worth of leftovers. Not that the money matters as much, just the quality of it was lost on the drunken jerk, just like the cake, not to mention the permission they didn't have. That's why I fucking hate people, 85% are inconsiderate bastards.

I must correct you...........That would be about 93%

J

i had roomies that used to eat my shit ALL the time. Being a bio major realllllly comes in handy in those situations. That's all I have to say about that.

well, actually in my defense i tried talking to them first, that did nothing.

OK, I'm officially an idiot.

Apparently, the smaller VHF/UHF radio has more of an idle current draw on it than I thought...go to start up the van for the first time in a week, yeah, I'm dumb. Good thing I don't need it for anything tomorrow, I'll get a jump in the morning. Now may be a good time to get a solar float charger, and a low voltage cutoff switch :(

Eh, fuck it, I'll call AAA...I feel embarrassed but it's why I got it in the first place I guess :(

Anybody eats my food I make them pay it back. Every penny.

If they don't I beat the money out of em...

I am officially pissed off! Women are the most confusing pucking things out there!

I am officially pissed off! Women are the most confusing pucking things out there!

Women... Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

Borrowed my roommates truck for tomorrow so I can run around, get tools, hopefully find a water pump and get the damn car up and running again.

Women... Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

HAHA, that makes perfect sense!

It's going to be fun trying to function tomorrow on 3 hours' sleep.

:coffee:

Welcome to the club :drink40:

8616631280.251781578.IM1.07.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

GM Crap.

1968%20Dodge%20Charger%20DC1968.jpg

Striking similarities, but yours is metal and the CTS-V is teh plastic.

I was actually talking about the newer CTS, there is just a shit-ton of random buttons and crap

and fyi, that's not mine, it's a Charger

Back when they realized all you needed were three pedals, a gearshift, and a steering wheel. Speedometer optional :D

Tachometer and oil pressure gauge weren't optional :P

I'd have to agree with Jimbo, I'm currently driving the Camaro with only a speedometer :P

it will have a tach, oil pressure, coolant temp, and working fuel gauge with the new engine though

tachs are important

Anybody eats my food I make them pay it back. Every penny.

If they don't I beat the money out of em...

yeah I told my roommate that he owes me an entire cake.

DIYMA is a FUCKING JOKE!

Thanks Ant. That was my first forum and surely used to be my favorite, but not for a while now.

Back when they realized all you needed were three pedals, a gearshift, and a steering wheel. Speedometer optional :D

Tachometer and oil pressure gauge weren't optional :P

I'd have to agree with Jimbo, I'm currently driving the Camaro with only a speedometer :P

it will have a tach, oil pressure, coolant temp, and working fuel gauge with the new engine though

My old VW didn't even have a gas gauge. Just a speedo and an idiot light in the speedo. One gauge dash.