mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

haha my friend's mom (she was hot) freaked out when they got him Grand Theft Auto 3 when it came out. she pretty much pulled the plug when we picked up a hooker and beat the chit out of her to get our money back hahahahahaha we all gave him crap for that.

now looking back at ps2 graphics makes it look like original gameboy compared to blu-ray

We're ok for now, I hope it won't get any colder.

The russians are upset because Ukraine is opening up relations with the west, including adhering to NATO. They also want to urgent the build of a gas pipe through the baltic countries to sell gas to Germany. EU has planned for quite some time to build a gas pipe and import gas from Asia. I'd love to see Russia then. Who are they going to sell gas to ?

Oh boy. That is one of their main exports so they'll be losing a lot of money (in their already tanking and hyperinflation-ridden economy). No wonder they are putting up such a big fight, if Ukraine builds that pipeline then Russia will begin falling off of the world power map. And their feelings will get hurt because they won't feel needed anymore.

Glad it's Thursday already. National Championship tonight. What do yall think? My prediction: Oklahoma 48, Florida 34.

Did anyone ever mention that using a usb soundcard is not a good idea?

Why?

Don't know thought I had remembered reading that once. If not I pretty much got all the hardware for my car pc lined up

USB soundcards are just fine as far as I know.

The russians are upset because Ukraine is opening up relations with the west, including adhering to NATO. They also want to urgent the build of a gas pipe through the baltic countries to sell gas to Germany. EU has planned for quite some time to build a gas pipe and import gas from Asia. I'd love to see Russia then. Who are they going to sell gas to ?

Oh boy. That is one of their main exports so they'll be losing a lot of money (in their already tanking and hyperinflation-ridden economy). No wonder they are putting up such a big fight, if Ukraine builds that pipeline then Russia will begin falling off of the world power map. And their feelings will get hurt because they won't feel needed anymore.

good, i'm sick of them puffing their chest at nato and the us. they keep testing us they will get stung badly. russians still think this is the 1980's and that we can't see, hear and smell everything they do. who are the russians to say adran can't heat his house?

Edited by caligreen

Leave it to the Japanese to freeze a pair of testicles from a famous Gifu bull known for his delicious buttery marbled-textured meat, extract living cells 13 years later, and have the beast mooing again.

In fact, three of them, mooing, destroying the ozone layer with their gases, and ready to go into the grill. Actually, the last part would be impossible, as Japanese law expressly prohibits cloned animals to get into the food chain again.

Yasufuku-go, the name of the prized bull, had his testicles frozen 13 years ago. The team of researches and the Kinki University in Osaka were able to extract living cells from frozen meat, which according to project leader Teruhiko Wakayama "means we can clone cows using frozen beef sold at supermarkets."

The smoke surrounding Creative's rumored offshoot, ZiiLabs, cleared today at CES, where it was revealed to be a media-application processor developer with a very slick system-on-a-chip, less consumer product than building block for many.

Yeah, I know, you see "StemCell Computing" and you kinda want something goopy and weird that could perhaps, when given enough density, clone a Shakey's pizza shop. But the folks at Creative

It's not Ukraine who wants to build a pipe to buy gas from Asia. It is a European Union plan.

Ukraine had some un-payed debts to Russia, they stopped the supply to them and the ukrainians stole gas going to the rest of Europe. Heard a small report on the radio about the whole deal.

i am so glad i left berkely/oakland four years ago. the transit police executed some kid on camera on the train platform and now there's riots. wow.

ba-bart_0499632388.jpg

Hum, did not want to do another Dell. Would prefer a Toshiba if I have to get a PC laptop.

my Dell is exponentially more reliable than my parent's Toshiba :shrug:

:+1:

Humm, I have had a couple of Toshiba's from prior jobs and they did awesome for me. I would prefer a powerbook, but will probably end up having to go cheap and get the dell.

Damn, talk about jumping the gun. I wonder what that kid did to get shot so quickly.

Sleepy today. Stayed up too late watching Across the Universe.

Damn, talk about jumping the gun. I wonder what that kid did to get shot so quickly.

No idea, but riots are part of California culture it seems.

BOOOOOOOO OU!!!!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAYYYY FLORDIA!!!!!!!!!

OU gonna feel the pain tonight!!!!! SEC all the way!!!!LSU making a come-back next season!!!