mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

pics are coming...soon. i don't really have good ones....

and we have no in car camera, though that would have been funny. i'm pretty sure just before i launched i said outloud, "this is going to hurt"....i know i thought it, lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

hahaha when i totalled my first car, 98 corolla. i last thing i thought was "i hope the airbag doesn't hurt" everyone of my friends that got hit by one says it sucks horribly. i felt fine. the worst part was the smell after. it's like that new car smell.

for those that asked....i'm fine. will go back to wrok wednesday, had to miss just a couple of days.

dunno why the airbags didn't deploy, thinking about getting a lawyer. brakes were shit too, and they were less then a month old. car shook like hell at the top of the hill (when i really slowed down), and according to a witness, fishtailed (hence me saying it stepped out) just before i launched the car.

and nope, because i responding to a call that required me to run above the speed limit and code (lights/siren), i am in no trouble at all. those accidents happen and are forgiveable. and we all hated the charger anyway, lol.

and no, i didn't yell out yahoo as i launched, lol. i'm no duke of hazzard, though i tried. i do feel a bit like roscoe though......

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

That thing got a hemi?

Got-A-Hemi.jpg

Shooooooooot, yeah it does, ah geee gee gee!

llllltq7.png

for those that asked....i'm fine. will go back to wrok wednesday, had to miss just a couple of days.

dunno why the airbags didn't deploy, thinking about getting a lawyer. brakes were shit too, and they were less then a month old. car shook like hell at the top of the hill (when i really slowed down), and according to a witness, fishtailed (hence me saying it stepped out) just before i launched the car.

and nope, because i responding to a call that required me to run above the speed limit and code (lights/siren), i am in no trouble at all. those accidents happen and are forgiveable. and we all hated the charger anyway, lol.

and no, i didn't yell out yahoo as i launched, lol. i'm no duke of hazzard, though i tried. i do feel a bit like roscoe though......

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

That thing got a hemi?

Got-A-Hemi.jpg

Shooooooooot, yeah it does, ah geee gee gee!

llllltq7.png

oh hell...i need that hat!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

0312091714.th.jpg

that's where i "parked" the charger, looking down off the bridge....

0312091751.th.jpg

pulling it out. gives you an idea of how far down i flew. it's wings sucked. i missed this, i was in the hospital.

0312091756.th.jpg

almost out....looks like it's got a booger or two...

0312091759a.th.jpg

and it's out. it doesn't have a chin anymore and i poked an eye out. the inside is as bad..i broke the sterring wheel and it's shaft. i also broke the dash mounted gear shift. i had a steering wheel tread mark on my chin the next day, it's gone now though....

i know, the pics suck, but they are cell phone, whatcha want me to do?? lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

it doesn't look too bad, considering what happened.

but wow that would be scary for your POV. i could just imagine that slow mo in my mind. then i could just imagine 60+ as the speed you were going when you went in there.. if i read it right?

that could've gone very very badly. glad your alright.

you burried hat charger. I'm Glad you are ok! What a mess though. sounds like the machine may have been malfunctioning though? Bad brakes are pretty damn serious.

Glad your okay.

I'll pull a Tom and ask for a picture of your chin :D

Tom,

A reference for you on the kicks. Also, anyone else who is on PT can see. What do you think you'd do?

Here is a pic of a stock kick panel with a stock speaker in the location I'm thinking about. The prose is direct from an email from Josh.

http://www.pro-touring.com/forum/attachmen...mp;d=1222908783

Here is a pick of the hole behind it. Note that the forward hole that shows the hinge brackets is the one I can use. The hole he's using for the speakers is the fresh air vent. The blower motor is behind that...and without A/C I'll need those vents to work, as in the above attachment.

http://www.pro-touring.com/forum/attachmen...mp;d=1233663723

Got the CD player installed, and I think it looks pretty darn decent for a redneck hack job. :)

Damn kent............u should come be a convoy driver for us LOL

Just damn

Sat down and made a list of vehicles to check out. I'm starting out my list with only a few criteria: available in the US, not FWD, no gigantor SUVs, no Vans, and <20 years old. So far (stuff in parentheses indicates personal preference):

BMW 3 Series (1999-2005)

BMW 5 Series (1996-2003)

Cadillac CTS

Cadillac STS

Chevrolet 1500/2500/3500 (Regular Cab)

Chevrolet Blazer

Chevrolet Caprice

Chevrolet Colorado

Chevrolet S-10

Chevrolet Tracker

Chrysler 300

Dodge Charger

Dodge Dakota

Dodge Nitro

Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 (Regular Cab)

Ford Crown Victoria (1998

And no, I'm not picky or snobby

Some may call me a slut..or a whore...but I'm easy like Sunday morning :lol2:

So apparently according to some of the woman's friends, dating me makes her a Cougar... Shes 24 and I'm 21, I fail to see a problem with this.

I was dating a 24 year old when I was 15 so don't worry about it.

That's wild. But I have to wonder what kind of a girl would do that?

So apparently according to some of the woman's friends, dating me makes her a Cougar... Shes 24 and I'm 21, I fail to see a problem with this.

I was dating a 24 year old when I was 15 so don't worry about it.

That's wild. But I have to wonder what kind of a girl would do that?

sean pics or stfu :)

Kent, I cannot believe the air bags did not deploy. Wow. A serious complaint needs to be filed.

burton..i honestly don't know how fast i was going went i wnt into the creek..i'm guessing more then 50, less then 70...

sorry sean, no pics taken of me,lol...and the chin is healed now.

teh inside, my playback, was freaky. that moment of there is nothing i can do to make this stop and that moment of you know it's going to hurt, and a whole bunch of slamming around.

and yeah, the car might have been malfunctioning, dunno. brakes were definitely bad, the esp (traction control) is very invasive and unpredictable. it even tries to work going to through corners, and that might be what set the whole thing off. the car felt weird, like i was losing it without losing it. it didn't react right and then it reacted...of course i could just be a crappy driver, lol.

and yeah, it could have gone way worse then it did...i am waaaaay lucky.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Stephen F. Austin State University goes to the NCAA Tournament for the first time ever!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

HELL YEAH!!!

What?

We're seeded with WHO?

Syracuse?!?!?!?!?!

FUCK!

Congrats man. Lamar sucked it up this year in basketball

Oh and Sean wasn't it you that had a bunch of receivers? Any cheap ones left?

Kent, I cannot believe the air bags did not deploy. Wow. A serious complaint needs to be filed.

am defintely looking into it

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

am defintely looking into it

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

get that MONEY! :wacky:

Got the 12v constant ran from the CD player to the battery, and everything installed. No pics till tomorrow, my camera doesn't do crap in low light situations.

And a big thanks and screw you to Cadillac engineers for not putting a 12v constant in the passenger cabin of their cars...

And a big thanks and screw you to Cadillac engineers for not putting a 12v constant in the passenger cabin of their cars...

No cig lighter?