mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

oh, and as to that new toy I mentioned last week....

Woot!! That happened sooner than I expected. :)

The plan is to tear the car apart at the beginning of the summer and have it done by the end of it

Josh's might be done by then

what's the current status of that?

He had to pull the motor 3 different times and finally has that mess worked out.

The headliner is in, he is finishing the deadening and window adjustments this weekend. In a couple weeks it goes back to the paint booth to re-do what isn't perfect. And it should be driving on the road here in a few weeks.

I gave up helping since it seemed like he would only work when I came over. He finally got over that and attacked it, so it might actually get finished.

right now I'm on three allergy medications- benadryl, a steroid sprayed up my nose, and an antihistamine eye drop. This is ridiculous. I hate medicine. I've never had problems even within 10% of this before.

My NCAA bracket isn't looking so good. Only 22 out of 32 first round games correct. I think that's the lowest number I've ever gotten. My brother and I have a bet about who has the better bracket. If he wins he gets an ice cream cake and a Mario Little jersey (player for KU), if I win I get the first Star Wars Trilogy. Perhaps all six, though. I love me some Natalie Portman.

I have a wedding to go to today, one of my gf's cousins. Not overly excited about that, and I hope they don't have a dance.

Thinking about picking this up for a DD. They'll have to come down about $1500 though.

I got a new fish yesterday, an otocinclus, a dwarf algae-eating catfish. He was free from my friend who works at the pet store because of the 50 or so they got in a few days ago, only about 3 survived. So they had already gotten credit back for all of them. Bonus! Not that they're really expensive, like $3.

Thinking about picking this up for a DD. They'll have to come down about $1500 though.

Those red interiors aren't my favorite.

Those red interiors aren't my favorite.

Can't argue with a G body though, freakin' tanks

Why a fake Mark 8 when for the same price you can get the real deal?

My NCAA bracket isn't looking so good. Only 22 out of 32 first round games correct. I think that's the lowest number I've ever gotten. My brother and I have a bet about who has the better bracket. If he wins he gets an ice cream cake and a Mario Little jersey (player for KU), if I win I get the first Star Wars Trilogy. Perhaps all six, though. I love me some Natalie Portman.

mine is ok...about 90% correct. sku over illinois, sienna winning as well as wake forest losing, well those three screwed it up good. tennesse not showing up didn't help either...but i called arizona!!! i knew they would play, they always do well in teh dance.

that said, i'm only in the top 450000 on espn.com......35 people only missed one game. bastards....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

It's not really in the same league as the Lincoln, but I'll break it down for you.

1. It's cheap. Insurance and repair costs will be less on the Buick

2. Better mileage.

3. More room, bigger trunk.

4. Better in the winter months.

5. The 3800 series engines are one of the few things GM got right. I've had several of these and they are damn near indestructible.

6. It's cheap.

I got a new fish yesterday, an otocinclus, a dwarf algae-eating catfish. He was free from my friend who works at the pet store because of the 50 or so they got in a few days ago, only about 3 survived. So they had already gotten credit back for all of them. Bonus! Not that they're really expensive, like $3.

What size tank do you have?

It's not really in the same league as the Lincoln, but I'll break it down for you.

2. Better mileage.

5. The 3800 series engines are one of the few things GM got right. I've had several of these and they are damn near indestructible.

6. It's cheap.

Damn air suspension. If it weren't for that I'd be surprised on the repairs, but that is a big fucker. Insurance was high on mine now that I think about it.

Mileage is a new one, I was always shocked at how good the Mark 8's were. Both of mine averaged 24+ on the highway. In town not so much, but I bought them to go down the road as it was during a time when 60,000mi/yr was a low year for me.

4.6 DOHC >> 3.8

Hard to argue with the "it's cheap" as it is a lot of car for $4k. I just have to rib you though as out of all people buying a GM I didn't think it would be you.

surprised there isn't a "scratch your ass" or "jerk you off" button on this car...

mornin' hop, got some rain out here again! nice ride pengu.

2. Better mileage.

6. It's cheap.

Damn air suspension. If it weren't for that I'd be surprised on the repairs, but that is a big fucker. Insurance was high on mine now that I think about it.

Mileage is a new one, I was always shocked at how good the Mark 8's were. Both of mine averaged 24+ on the highway. In town not so much, but I bought them to go down the road as it was during a time when 60,000mi/yr was a low year for me.

4.6 DOHC >> 3.8

Hard to argue with the "it's cheap" as it is a lot of car for $4k. I just have to rib you though as out of all people buying a GM I didn't think it would be you.

THe KBB is like 2600 something. I love my 3.8 supercharged :wub:

good morninn

i'm excited, i got my new laptop yesterday. it's so perttyyy. now i just gotta fix my damn car/amp/sub.

Thanks to some turkeys I now have 4 deep scratches on the roof of the heep. All the way down to metal :(

Next weekend all the stereo gear comes out of all my rides. :eek"

Thanks to some turkeys I now have 4 deep scratches on the roof of the heep. All the way down to metal :(

hunt them down and eat them, turkeys are really annoying birds (though not as mean as geese).

:biggun: