mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Drinking a Landshark and cleaning the house before some friends come over for grilling and beer tonight.

Posting from the man throne :)

Uh oh...gotta break out the plunger now :(

Drinking a Landshark and cleaning the house before some friends come over for grilling and beer tonight.

Do I detect a parrot head?

I detect a turtle head

I have actually been contemplating a data reduction for my music collection. It is all FLAC now as I ripped my own CD's but keeping it that way takes too much space. Since I have the originals I may blast it all down to mp3 and call it good, I just haven't decided what rate yet though. The one thing I can for sure say is that it will be higher than 192, but I am not sure by how far.

Why bother? Storage space is relatively cheap... 320k seems to work pretty well for me though.

Mobile storage space is not and having it in two formats is a serious pain in the ass.

Cleaned out the leaves from all the landscaping, power washed the patio side of the house and cleaned the windows.

While I was at it I cleaned the garage up although it needs another hour.

I like spring.

I have actually been contemplating a data reduction for my music collection. It is all FLAC now as I ripped my own CD's but keeping it that way takes too much space. Since I have the originals I may blast it all down to mp3 and call it good, I just haven't decided what rate yet though. The one thing I can for sure say is that it will be higher than 192, but I am not sure by how far.

Why bother? Storage space is relatively cheap... 320k seems to work pretty well for me though.

Mobile storage space is not and having it in two formats is a serious pain in the ass.

Yeah I'm trying to figure it out myself. I am going to hit it hard this summer when I have a lot of time. Most of my stuff though I don't have the CD's for so I have Flac and MP3 saved to the computer.... Its a pain in the ass when you want to open all your music on foobar and the flac and mp3 version both show up.... going to do something to fix that though

.. and I need both versions for now because I got to keep the ipod happy until I can afford the time/effort/money to put towards a sweet carputer

Went and shot some clay today. Shot my Dad's new Winchester X3 but still felt more comfortable with my Benelli Nova pump.

Whoa, whats up Dre? Haven't seen you in awhile. Hows things going?

Supper turned out pretty damn good if I do say so myself. :)

things are extremely well my son is 1 year old now and being quite the handfull and my wife is pregnant with what i hope is my second son. What have i missed?

I have to get my wisdom teeth out here in a month or so, so I'll be getting some Vicodin. Everyone I've talked to says it makes them sick though...

I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out a last summer, They had to be cut out because they were impacted. They gave me two Valium before i went in, and then when i got there they gave me two more Valium and a IV of Demerol.

and when I went home and had the pain medicine they gave me 50mg of Demerol in pills.

|Then about maybe a month ago I had my tonsils taken out on a Wednesday and i ended up haveing to stay in the hospital till Sunday.. but i was on an Iv the entire time and I was getting liquid Lortab to swallow..(it hurt soooo much) and then i was getting Demerol through the IV about every 3 to 4 hours...>_<

they sent me home with that too...

anyway...maybe if the Vicodin makes u sick..try the Demerol...it works. just as well if you take to much of it..it may make u nauseated..but i think that happens with any pain medicine.

BTW, I hope that your surgery goes well!! ^_^

Hey Dre.

Congrats on the 2nd. My first is due here in 6 weeks. :Doh:

it was a hell of a nice day in northern california today!

golden gate anyone?

CIMG0073.jpg

been helping my dad rebuild the old deck and add an outdoor staircase at my folks' house over the last couple months. i didn't think to take pics of the tear down or build progress until now but it's pretty much done except for paint. rails and treads in place, primed and ready to go. the old deck was rickety and hung off the side of the house with no backyard access.

CIMG0100.jpg

CIMG0101-1.jpg

CIMG0104.jpg

hoooooooolyyyyyyyy shit Michigan State pulled off another upset

things are extremely well my son is 1 year old now and being quite the handfull and my wife is pregnant with what i hope is my second son. What have i missed?

Congrats dre! Glad to hear things are going well. And it is good to see you pop in. :fing34:

I like those wooden steps