mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I will say the new f series are a bit transformer looking....

For some reason I like it though.

have some concrete crap today?

complete opposite :ehh:

stuck in conference call hell!!!

You should have gotten a box first.

Question for you concealed guys...

What would you do if someone pulled a knife on you and tried to mug you while you where carrying?

What would you do if someone pulled a knife on you and tried to mug you while you where carrying?

I'd post an add on Craigslist.

Posted to Craig's List Personals:

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in

Downtown Savannah night before last.

Date: 2009-03-23, 3:43 A M EST

I was the guy with the black Burberry jacket that you demanded I

hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend.

You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings.

I hope you somehow come across this message. I'd like to apologize.

I didn't expect you to c*** in your pants when I drew my pistol after

you took my jacket. Truth is, I was wearing the jacket for a reason that

evening, and it wasn't that cold outside.

You see, my girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber Model 1911.45 A CP

pistol for Christmas, and we had just picked up a shoulder holster for it that evening.

Beautiful pistol, eh?

It's a very intimidating weapon when pointed atyour head, isn't it? I know it

probably wasn't a great deal of fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge

flopping about in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse since you

also ended up leaving your shoes, cellphone, and wallet with me. I

couldn't have you calling up any of your buddies to come help you try to mug

us again.

I took the liberty of calling your mother, or "Momma"

as you had her listed in your cell, and explaining to her your

situation. I also bought myself and four other people in the gas

station this morning a tank full of gas on your credit card. The guy

with the big motor home took 150 gallons and was extremely grateful!

I gave your shoes to one of the homeless guys over by Vinnie Van Go

Go's, along with all of the cash in your wallet.

I threw the wallet in a fancy pink "pimp mobile" parked at the curb after

I broke the windshield and side window out and keyed the drivers side. I called a

bunch of phone sex numbers from your cellphone. They'll be on your

bill in case you'd like to know which ones. Ma Bell just shut down

the line, and I've only had the phone for a little over a day now, so

I don't know what's going on with that. I hope they haven't

permanently cut off your service.

I could only get in two threatening phone calls to the DA 's office and one

to the FBI with it. The FBI guy was really pissed and we had a long chat

(I guess while he traced the number).

I'd also like to apologize for not killing you and instead

making you walk back home humiliated. I'm hoping that you'll

reconsider your choice of path in life. Next time you might not be so

lucky..

- Alex

P.S. Remember this motto.......an armed society is a polite society!

Thats exactly why I posted it. Most concealed guys say that if the gun is being pulled then your going to fire but I'd really hate to shoot a guy point blank for that...

it'd be a real tough call in that scenario for 1 real good reason, what the fuck do i do if i don't shoot him. he's got his knife and i can make him drop it, but i don't know that he hasn't got a gun, if i have someone else with me i'll wait while they call the cops, but if it's just me i won't risk taking my eyes off him or either of my hands off my gun. I'm not real sure how i would handle it but it would be handled with only one thing in mind, my (or "our" if i have anyone with me) safety

Diesels are so crazy sometimes. Intake, exhaust, tune, and synthetic fluid added 116hp to a f-250. Took it from 250hp at the wheels to 411hp

Wonder what kind of power can be added to the new 335d? 425lb/ft stock, pshaw. :wacky: ;)

On This Date...

In 1970, Apollo 13 returned safely to Earth. In 1964, the Ford Motor Company unveiled the Ford Mustang at the New York World's Fair. In 1924, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer studios was formed from a merger of Metro Pictures, Goldwyn Pictures and the Louis B. Mayer Company. In 1907, the Ellis Island immigration center processed 11,747 people, more than any other day. In 1524, Giovanni da Verrazzano reached New York harbor. In 1492, Spain and Christopher Columbus signed a contract for him to sail to Asia to get spices. And in 1397, Geoffrey Chaucer told the Canterbury Tales for the first time at the court of Richard II. Happy Birthday Victoria Beckham (1974), Jennifer Garner (1972), Marquis Grissom (1967), Boomer Esiason (1961), Sean Bean (1959), Nick Hornby (1957), Rowdy Roddy Piper (1954), Cynthia Ozick (1928), William Holden (1918

it'd be a real tough call in that scenario for 1 real good reason, what the fuck do i do if i don't shoot him. he's got his knife and i can make him drop it, but i don't know that he hasn't got a gun, if i have someone else with me i'll wait while they call the cops, but if it's just me i won't risk taking my eyes off him or either of my hands off my gun. I'm not real sure how i would handle it but it would be handled with only one thing in mind, my (or "our" if i have anyone with me) safety

Hell I'd make him plop face first down on the ground with his hands and feet spread eagle, then I'd call the cops.

Depends on the situation. Most likely I'd give him my wallet and have him be about his merry business. So I'm out at most a couple of hundred bucks at worst, and in under an hour all my cards are canceled, I get a new ID and wallet, then who gives a shit? I can always make more money, get new cards, and a new ID.

I have no desire to kill a man over a little bit of money, but if I feel like my/people I am with lives are in danger, damn right I am going to side step, draw and put put rounds center of mass till I don't believe that my life is in danger any more/run out of ammo.

That is a very tricky question, a knife alone isn't enough for a justifiable shoot in court really depending on where you are at, you need to believe that your life is in danger. On that note, make sure he doesn't live to tell a bitch story in court about how you shot him for no reason, something along those lines.

Then after I go find a cigarette, smoke it, drink some coffee to settle down, I am then going to call the police then tell them that I am shaken up and would like to collect my thoughts and talk to a lawyer first. When they get there I will clear and unload my firearm, give it to them as they ask, then probably expect to spend a night in jail while things are sorted out.

If I have to draw on someone, I have already decided deadly force is necessary. I have zero desire to ever kill a person, but I sure as shit value my life above theirs and I'll be damned if I die for their thievery.

Everyone has different views on a knife though, depends all on the person/situation/prior experience.

The cocksucker that tries armed robbery deserves to die. Not saying I'd kill him for that reason, but as a value to society he is worth the most to me not living.