mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Starting the mini-baja frame soon!!!

Pics in the RTMS when it happens

need more wine, which means I need to stand up.

/lazy

Almost bought some wall ovens today which would be WAY premature. I just want to cross one more thing off my list, but its already been an expensive week.

Fucker hasn't come over yet to give me a bid on cutting my granite to fit in the Bluestar I ordered. I need to know if I am going to let him do it or not.

And no way in hell am I cutting my countertops, one little fuck up and I'd be out a load.

However, if he fucks up I'll be putting in new cabinets as well. I don't like the color of the granite, so if I "get" to change I'll change everything.

Still pissed I missed out on the Powermatic drill press. Got Craislisted. :(

Hopefully the pecker I've negotiated on his trailer with won't do that. He won't let it go until a sled off of it sells, but then its mine. I want it now though :(

Can't find my damn reloading labels... Where the heck did those things go.

Nice trailer!

Just hope the dude finally sells one of the sleds so I can go pick it up. I can't wait to not have to cover my sled nor worry about salt anymore

what do you guys suggest for a mp3 player that's not an ipod?

I got an 8G Sandisk off Woot for like $20 and love it. I don't really use it other than for when I'm cutting grass, but it's pretty nice. Does video, has a tuner, pics, etc. . .

ACTORS is someone who is PAYED to be on TV. Means they're payed, not hired.

ORLY?

Doesn't the entire definition of paying somebody mean you're hiring them? Where did that quote come from?

I called this BS like three months ago.

My boss was sick most of last week, had a 103* temperature. He called the doctor but they said unless he gets respiratory distress to not even come in.

He had that temperature Tuesday through Friday, and took off work tuesday, thursday, and friday. The wednesday he didn't take off was because he came into work to drive 5 hours each way to a project with me, in the same vehicle. he was popping cough drops like candy. Yet I didn't get sick. Go me.

ACTORS is someone who is PAYED to be on TV. Means they're payed, not hired.

ORLY?

Doesn't the entire definition of paying somebody mean you're hiring them? Where did that quote come from?

A couple of comments down in the latest operation repo link

A blackberry or a computer. Only things I carry.

I got an 8G Sandisk off Woot for like $20 and love it. I don't really use it other than for when I'm cutting grass, but it's pretty nice. Does video, has a tuner, pics, etc. . .

I also have a SanDisk, I think mine is a 4gig, works just fine, haven't used it in ages but it fires right up and does its thing. Never had a complaint while I used it.

I put an 8gb chip in my blackberry for $16 and that was nearly a year ago, I am sure they are cheaper now.