mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sick of working for free for people.

Changed some suspension parts on the neighbours car, didn't even get a thanks. Same for when I cleaned someone's gas tank of water.

Tom, I would say the new BB is smaller than any mp3 player that is more than just a trumped up tumb drive with an audio out and battery.

My wifes new 8900 is maybe 40% the overall size of her iPOD.

The only other good mp3 players imho are the archos players. Unless of course you only want the bare minimum basic player functions. I have not used a zune, but I wouldn't bother when my phone does it all and more for a similar price... and I get internets anywhere.

Changed some suspension parts on the neighbours car, didn't even get a thanks. Same for when I cleaned someone's gas tank of water.

Thanks Adrian!!! Its people like you who still give me faith in humanity..................And remind me some people still have manners and like to see others with them too.

J

Tom, I know u dont want iPod but fuck the Zune. I have had 2 some of my friends have had as many as 4 already. They are just like windows. Try and do shit too quick and it fucks up on you. Only no blue screen of death

I called this BS like three months ago.

My boss was sick most of last week, had a 103* temperature. He called the doctor but they said unless he gets respiratory distress to not even come in.

He had that temperature Tuesday through Friday, and took off work tuesday, thursday, and friday. The wednesday he didn't take off was because he came into work to drive 5 hours each way to a project with me, in the same vehicle. he was popping cough drops like candy. Yet I didn't get sick. Go me.

If people cannot see this as a ploy for Universal HC, I don't know what else to say.

Well fact #1 is that most people are STUPID

Thanks Adrian!!! Its people like you who still give me faith in humanity..................And remind me some people still have manners and like to see others with them too.

J

Integrity too!!

J

Sucks that no matter how many times I've said no more work for free, most of the times I do it.

Well fact #1 is that most people are STUPID

That's the truth, unfortunately.

Time to glue the spl box together and resin the inside, competition on sunday.

If you guys are lucky I'll take pics of the chicks at the show and post them :P

Sure hope they got an A for that

what do you guys suggest for a mp3 player that's not an ipod?

I've got a Rio Forge. 256MB internal memory, sd memory card.

You still have the ipod ? I'm kind of looking for one....

still have it bnib

Tom, I know u dont want iPod but fuck the Zune. I have had 2 some of my friends have had as many as 4 already. They are just like windows. Try and do shit too quick and it fucks up on you. Only no blue screen of death

that sucks, the Zunes looked pretty decent

what do you guys suggest for a mp3 player that's not an ipod?

A blackberry or a computer. Only things I carry.

computer's too big, and no need for the rest of the blackberry's goodies

Get a smaller smart phone. Might as well always carry your music. And yeah I realize you are limited to 16gb, but you can easily carry a spare stick and before you really get accustomed to it begin full a 32gB or larger will be released.

Tom, I would say the new BB is smaller than any mp3 player that is more than just a trumped up tumb drive with an audio out and battery.

My wifes new 8900 is maybe 40% the overall size of her iPOD.

The only other good mp3 players imho are the archos players. Unless of course you only want the bare minimum basic player functions. I have not used a zune, but I wouldn't bother when my phone does it all and more for a similar price... and I get internets anywhere.

I may just have to look into these phones, know nothing about 'em. All I really want the mp3 player for is to use in my car so I don't have to carry around 200+ CDs.

If you guys are lucky I'll take pics of the chicks at the show and post them :P

:stfu:

Not sure I can handle that nose.

IMO almost no reason to have truck based chassis's outside of trucks. Not like people use their truck based crossovers here for what they were "designed" to do

I only work for free for a select few people, everyone else gets charged.

newer Zune HD's have better build quality and more stable software than the Gen 1 models did

Hate the term crossover. To me its either an SUV or a station wagon; SUV's have truck frames, station wagons have car frames. Seems that SUV's are slowly going the way of the dodo, in favor of these oversized station wagons, which frankly pisses me off...

Hate the term crossover. To me its either an SUV or a station wagon; SUV's have truck frames, station wagons have car frames. Seems that SUV's are slowly going the way of the dodo, in favor of these oversized station wagons, which frankly pisses me off...

Couldnt agree more.............The only thing that pisses me off more (no offense to anyone) is the "Parents with children or infants" parking.

I parked there got out and had some mom with her lil kid flip on me for it. I told her I have a kid...........just not with me.

J

IMO all portable music players have some problems so a smartphone is a better idea.

What model is that ipod of yours ? :)