mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

u should see my g/f's car,

She loves close parks, and she is lazy lol

poor 06' eclipse has door dings all over it,

not to mention the jiggas dont give a shit about their cars let alone somebody elses

also not to mention those eclipse doors are like terodactyl wings

southpark is on right now,

making fun of whale Wars

one of the best episodes in recent memory

FUCKUH YOOOOOOU DOLPHIN AND WHAAAAAALE

omg, super shuttle picks me up at 5:10am tomorrow morning

:woot: Good luck and holy shitty flight time batman.

thanks, I'll be getting up even earlier on Friday (in AZ time)

have to get up in 4 hours and 45 minutes, fuck me

and I won't be taking my computer so this is goodbye til Friday night

Ive been ridin on about 17-20 hrs of sleep since sun. I thought you guys were young? Man up!

Tom, I know u dont want iPod but fuck the Zune. I have had 2 some of my friends have had as many as 4 already. They are just like windows. Try and do shit too quick and it fucks up on you. Only no blue screen of death

that sucks, the Zunes looked pretty decent

newer Zune HD's have better build quality and more stable software than the Gen 1 models did

My generation 1 has performed flawlessly, even considering the vibrations it is subjected to. In my car every day.

Hate the term crossover. To me its either an SUV or a station wagon; SUV's have truck frames, station wagons have car frames. Seems that SUV's are slowly going the way of the dodo, in favor of these oversized station wagons, which frankly pisses me off...

Couldnt agree more.............The only thing that pisses me off more (no offense to anyone) is the "Parents with children or infants" parking.

I parked there got out and had some mom with her lil kid flip on me for it. I told her I have a kid...........just not with me.

J

meh, I park in the back of the lot. Not to avoid other cars mind you I just despise the whole "i need to park fucking close because I am a lazy fat ass" mentality.

I couldn't agree with you more Sean, it makes me chuckle :)

Hate the term crossover. To me its either an SUV or a station wagon; SUV's have truck frames, station wagons have car frames. Seems that SUV's are slowly going the way of the dodo, in favor of these oversized station wagons, which frankly pisses me off...

Couldnt agree more.............The only thing that pisses me off more (no offense to anyone) is the "Parents with children or infants" parking.

I parked there got out and had some mom with her lil kid flip on me for it. I told her I have a kid...........just not with me.

J

meh, I park in the back of the lot. Not to avoid other cars mind you I just despise the whole "i need to park fucking close because I am a lazy fat ass" mentality.

In reply to the other (Won't let me multi quote) No offense take. I am a lazy fuck. Mainly from a blown knee, and the wife's knee being fucked up from us wrestling around (NON XXX). I dont mind walking usually but here I am kinda lazy just to piss off the fat illegals.

J

Well fact #1 is that most people are STUPID

And not realists. They all have big ideas on how to make things better, but 95% of the time it just screws it up worse.

Plus too many want to hold people's hand, forgive them of their wrongs, and help them out. Dammit they made those bad decisions. Let them reap the consequences.

You just described pretty much every liberal I know

Yeah. and that's the problem.

I was reorganizing the freezer last night and left a pizza on top overnight after I forgot about it. :( I hate throwing away food.

Larry Johnson was suspended for two weeks for making gay slurs. Last time I checked wasn't there freedom of speech somewhere in the constitution?

Can you believe my big toenail still hasn't grown back 100% yet? Could've conceived and birthed a child by now; literally...

I had surgery on mine in 1990 from a soccer injury and it still hasn't come back all the way.

J

omg i'm so glad i'm not the only person that does that. people that will sit in their car for 15min and wait for someone to leave rather than walk 10' is the best, happy heart attack fatasses.

I usually park near the back of the lot, and if someone in a super nice car parked like a jackass I always park beside them (ok ok this was with stratusfaction). I understand you have a nice car, that does not mean you deserve multiple parking spots, i'm sorry but it fucks with my OCD and parking 3" away from your drivers door because i managed to actually fit in that next spot is so fucking satisfying.

I also do the same. If they are only in one spot I leave them plenty of room though.

Larry Johnson was suspended for two weeks for making gay slurs. Last time I checked wasn't there freedom of speech somewhere in the constitution?

Not like he is doing much. I paid WAY too much for him in our dynasty a couple years back. :Doh:

Union rules are union rules :shrug:

Not like he is doing much. I paid WAY too much for him in our dynasty a couple years back. :Doh:

Ironic how the most popular sport in the U.S. is very socialized. ;)

The suburban hamlet of Monticello, Minnesota, just outside of Minneapolis, had a hankering for fiber optic cable for all its residents. The town approached it’s regional telco, TDS Telecommunications, with the request and was rebuffed. TDS didn’t see the need to make such an investment in Monticello now or any time in the foreseeable future. In response, the citizens of Monticello passed a referendum to build their own fiber optic system, which would compete with TDS’s cable service to the town.

That didn’t sit well with TDS, which promptly sued Monticello. Minnesota law sides with the city in this case, and as the lawsuit progressed through the courts the city kept winning. TDS’s intent wasn’t to block Monticello’s efforts, only to delay them. While the lawsuit was underway the city was prevented from starting construction. TDS, however, wasn’t, and began to install its own fiber optic system. When completed, TDS crowed about the technological improvements it rendered in Monticello, saying “TDS is working incredibly hard to deliver the faster speeds customers want.”

TDS wasn’t done there. It also openly questioned Monticello’s decision to build it’s own fiber optic system: “In view of TDS' development of a robust broadband platform in Monticello during the past year, it is questionable whether or not the City's feasibility study supporting its own fiber project, which was premised on no broadband competitors and on which the revenue bond purchasers relied when they secured the bonds more than a year ago, is still accurate, and whether the city fiber project is feasible today.”

Ironic how the most popular sport in the U.S. is very unionized. ;)

:tehe:

The suburban hamlet of Monticello, Minnesota, just outside of Minneapolis, had a hankering for fiber optic cable for all its residents. The town approached it’s regional telco, TDS Telecommunications, with the request and was rebuffed. TDS didn’t see the need to make such an investment in Monticello now or any time in the foreseeable future. In response, the citizens of Monticello passed a referendum to build their own fiber optic system, which would compete with TDS’s cable service to the town.

That didn’t sit well with TDS, which promptly sued Monticello. Minnesota law sides with the city in this case, and as the lawsuit progressed through the courts the city kept winning. TDS’s intent wasn’t to block Monticello’s efforts, only to delay them. While the lawsuit was underway the city was prevented from starting construction. TDS, however, wasn’t, and began to install its own fiber optic system. When completed, TDS crowed about the technological improvements it rendered in Monticello, saying “TDS is working incredibly hard to deliver the faster speeds customers want.”

TDS wasn’t done there. It also openly questioned Monticello’s decision to build it’s own fiber optic system: “In view of TDS' development of a robust broadband platform in Monticello during the past year, it is questionable whether or not the City's feasibility study supporting its own fiber project, which was premised on no broadband competitors and on which the revenue bond purchasers relied when they secured the bonds more than a year ago, is still accurate, and whether the city fiber project is feasible today.”

where's franken

I do believe my colon is trying to kill me...

Sometimes I enjoy watching people post themselves into a corner of no credibility, other times I like helping them along.

Sometimes I enjoy watching people post themselves into a corner of no credibility, other times I like helping them along.

:peepwall:

As the final weekend in October falls upon us I am left with bittersweet feelings. I truely enjoy the haunt season, but am excited to get a break from it until March.

I was reorganizing the freezer last night and left a pizza on top overnight after I forgot about it. :( I hate throwing away food.

:) Done that before, only it was with a box of fish at work. Reorganized it and set a box on top of the freezer forgot about it couple days later the boss found it and asked me if I left one out. It smelt so bad, the cooler is outside and it was in the summertime. I felt so bad but they were laughing about it though.