mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Loving my 880 more and more ever day. I need to get a remote though as I HATE the dials. I prefer buttons.

I hate that mine is boxed up. :(

Don't feel bad, my shit is so ghetto. I have the 880 running into some POS soundstream amp I won on SIN a long time ago. It's a 2 channel amp running full range to a set of MLIs in the doors and some BG Neo 3s just setting in the kicks held in by magnetic force and crossed with a cap at 2K. The amp is mounted on the sub box (CV IT10s sealed in 1.2 cubes) which isn't even being used and is smashing around into all my tools in the trunk. I keep saying I'm going to get a new DD, so it's all just temporary, but I still haven't seemed to get rid of it.

Priceless. Maybe we can get an Xcon in your next DD. ;)

I find myself constantly questioning a lot of Girardi's decisions, but if they win, I won't anymore.

He does make a lot of strange calls, but I think he can get away with it due to the squad he has at hand.

Ryan1, I know your enjoying that refrigerator size strike zone Rivera is given.

Everyone has to have something to complain about, so, how about Pedro and Cliff Lee getting calls basically in the dirt. Don't even get me started on the breaking balls. Cliff Lee was awesome last night though. I don't care who was batting, nobody was going to beat him.

You know what though? I am sick and tired of seeing these guys take strikes. Just pisses me off. Why not just make it two and out?

I didn't watch the game but on ESPN it had some update saying Jeter bunted a foul ball for strike three. Why would Jeter ever be bunting on a 3rd strike? Makes no sense to me. They were up 3-1 at the time too.

Tim Mcarver was "commenting" on that. ;)

Loving my 880 more and more ever day. I need to get a remote though as I HATE the dials. I prefer buttons.

Don't feel bad, my shit is so ghetto. I have the 880 running into some POS soundstream amp I won on SIN a long time ago. It's a 2 channel amp running full range to a set of MLIs in the doors and some BG Neo 3s just setting in the kicks held in by magnetic force and crossed with a cap at 2K. The amp is mounted on the sub box (CV IT10s sealed in 1.2 cubes) which isn't even being used and is smashing around into all my tools in the trunk. I keep saying I'm going to get a new DD, so it's all just temporary, but I still haven't seemed to get rid of it.

I'm sticking with the CVs. They work in tiny enclosures, are super efficient, and sound great. If I end up keeping the GT, I'm going to glass some enclosures on either side of the trunk for the XL-10s I still have to use.

I have family in the Boston area. They will think that is a wicked badass pisser!

I'm sticking with the CVs. They work in tiny enclosures, are super efficient, and sound great. If I end up keeping the GT, I'm going to glass some enclosures on either side of the trunk for the XL-10s I still have to use.

I did not know you like Vega's that much. :)

The XLs are one of my top 5 favorite subs.

The XLs are one of my top 5 favorite subs.

Why was I thinking they needed larger enclosures, much like the Vega Vega's?

Can you believe my big toenail still hasn't grown back 100% yet? Could've conceived and birthed a child by now; literally...

I had surgery on mine in 1990 from a soccer injury and it still hasn't come back all the way.

Earlier this year my buddy woke up from surgery and looked down to see they did the wrong knee :Doh:

That should net him some cash at least. If not, he needs a better lawyer.

*sings*

always look on the bright side of life

So I have no luck with tweeters. Friggen 27tdfc is playing like shit in my truck. You guys think there is any chance that it will be covered under warranty?

I seriously have not over powered it.

100W @ 4 ohm amp (gains not cranked all the way)

90W @ 6 ohm Speaker

rated for 1500 - 25000 Hz, Crossover is set at 2500Hz

HU on 46 of 62

H701 never more than 26 of 35

Tweeters set -5db (to help the sub keep up with the woofer and tweet)

ugh wtf?

What slope are you using? You sure the crossover is active? That tweeter is robust and with an Fs of 550 *IIRC* it should have 0 issues at 2.5k

I think one of my FF85k's went funky on me... Not looking forward to taking that damn dash back off.

Sure it isn't something next to it making noise.

It comes with a remote....at least normally.

So I have no luck with tweeters. Friggen 27tdfc is playing like shit in my truck. You guys think there is any chance that it will be covered under warranty?

90W @ 6 ohm Speaker

HU on 46 of 62

ugh wtf?

What slope are you using? You sure the crossover is active? That tweeter is robust and with an Fs of 550 *IIRC* it should have 0 issues at 2.5k

can not remember the slope at the moment want to say its 12. The tweeter still plays it just sounds like poo

:stfu: rofl

and the rain starts here

hasn't really stopped here in the past 3 weeks. If it is going to do this just fucking snow

90W @ 6 ohm Speaker

HU on 46 of 62

ugh wtf?

can not remember the slope at the moment want to say its 12. The tweeter still plays it just sounds like poo

You guys have bad luck with stuff. :(

I think one of my FF85k's went funky on me... Not looking forward to taking that damn dash back off.

Sure it isn't something next to it making noise.

I'm not sure, if it is it is a nasty resonate frequency of something in there, but either way the dash needs to come off at some point in time.

I hopefully am going to have good luck with this car

90W @ 6 ohm Speaker

HU on 46 of 62

ugh wtf?

I think one of my textiles went skunky, but I have not checked it since I un-installed.

Ouch.

and the rain starts here

hasn't really stopped here in the past 3 weeks. If it is going to do this just fucking snow

Same feelings here, although it only rains 2-3 days / week

Ryan1, Matt, Sean, anybody who tried the p880, how low can you set the highpass on the tweeter outputs ? Or can you defeat it ?

1.25Khz with a 6, 12, 18, 24 db slope. I don't believe you can defeat it.

Page 62 in the manual.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Unassigned+Content/ci.DEHP880PRSOperationManual.Protected

:thanx:

Sean : I was looking at a possible replacement for the 9835 but the hp is too high so I'm crossing it off the list.

I hate shipping companies...

Grills were supposed to be delivered yesterday but I didn't even get a phone call from the delivery guy. Turns out they're in the warehouse so I have to pick them up.

Caps for the z1 arrived 10 days ago at my old address and some dipshit signed for the package. I hope he didn't throw them away or else it will turn ugly.