mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I hope I can take a nap in the late part of the morning.... i don't want to fizzle at my own party. Then again, I'm not sure how many people will show up. So many canceled.

:woot:

Finally got them. A bit obvious they are not made for the ff85k but for 1/3 of the fostex price I can live with them.

Looking good. What are they going into?

They're already in the jeep. I just took out the driver's side speaker untill I got the grills in.

Sweet I have 40 reputation points. That matches my name. That is neat.

WTF is a reputation point?

..... wings marinating.....

I'm not cutting the drummy from flat just to see what happens. Leaving tips on too.

Do EET!

OK fine...

But only because you're from texas. I'll dedicate a rack to you. I think the guests will like you

lol thanks.

Too bad the Learjet is getting worked on and all.... :lol:

Really has been odd going around places today and seeing people in costumes.

Went to the Polaris dealership this morning to get some measurements off of a part on a Polaris Outlaw. They didn't have the part (which I was sure they wouldn't) didn't have one of the four wheelers on the show room, didn't have one in the back getting worked on. Come to find out, they have only sold one of the Outlaws since they ever opened.

Damn lol

But the chick working the greeting counter was pretty hot, but I think they have to be by default.

Another fun fact (AKA something I just noticed) the Polaris and Honda Dealerships in Baytown and Beaumont are next door to each other. The dealerships in Baytown look completely different to the ones in Beaumont, but the Honda and Polaris dealerships in their respective city have the exact same floor plan, but mirrored.

That's some twilight zone shit there

Sweet I have 40 reputation points. That matches my name. That is neat.

WTF is a reputation point?

Well whatever we call them. the little +/- you can give people's posts in the lower right hand corner.

Got paid yesterday and bill paying day today took it all plus 20 bucks. Darn.

Got a lot of Baja research done tonight. Now its time to convince theteam my idea is the best. Which won't be hard considering it will allowus to run ANY tire/wheel combo we want and even though it will cost us~$400 we will likely save in other area.

soooo I win.

You're using a CVT in there, right? So I have a question, though not about atv's but cars in general. Why are CVTs not used more? It seems only a handful of cars have employed them, yet wouldn't they be particularly beneficial now in this time of huge interest in fuel mileage and emissions? Or is this just one of those things that's slow to catch on due to people's ingrained perception of how things are supposed to be? Though they have been used in cars for over 15 years.

do answer mike!

my moms maxima is a CVT

anybody see the knew lexus commercials?

8 speed transmissions!

Tom, I know u dont want iPod but fuck the Zune. I have had 2 some of my friends have had as many as 4 already. They are just like windows. Try and do shit too quick and it fucks up on you. Only no blue screen of death

that sucks, the Zunes looked pretty decent

IMO all portable music players have some problems so a smartphone is a better idea.

What model is that ipod of yours ? :)

80gig classic, black

purchased new in Dec '07

Sweet, if you still have it by the time I can get an ipod adapter for my hu I'll probably take it :)

werd, let me know

That and the republican party is a joke. I atribute more people voting dem than rep to people like Glen Beck than any Obamamania propaganda. Those idiots in the repub media are killing the party. That and holding onto worthless right wing evangelical psychobable. Money isn't there anymore, and most of the US is not in line with that train of thought anymore. Not even the "heartland" or the south.

QFT

Beck, O'Reilly, and Rush are nut cases

the bronco was so-so, it was definitely worth the asking price, and solid, but not a great deal by any means. It is a 66 first year and no real rust except in the fender well (easily fixed, zero frame or body that would need work). Rebuilt 289 with a 3sp on the column, good tires and very solid interior.