mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Anti-shot T0P

IMG_6743.jpg

:woot:

Finally got them. A bit obvious they are not made for the ff85k but for 1/3 of the fostex price I can live with them.

and my sister with a BS in Nursing and RN certification will tell you the same ;)

all my roomates and I got sick and my buddies friend who is an RN recommended lots of water and wheat bread.

She said that drinking the water thins out the mucus and makes you pee it out and because your body is fighting it uses the carbs profusely.

She also said to stay away from sugar especially cokes because bacteria likes the sugar.

Worked really well for me

.. interesting. In your blood all carbs are sugar.

vit c will also thin mucus.

Ephedra cured every cold symptom without the pseudaphed bzzzzzzz.

she drove home like a kitten..... running out for last min party items.... speedomometer is kaput!

I seriously have a black cloud around this truck lol

Would be nice to find an Aviator at a good price and trade the GT on it, then dump a Terminator engine in it.

The governator?

The '03-04 Cobras are called Terminators. That was their prototype designation from Ford prior to production.

You need to get a new GT500 and swap in an IRS. ;)

IMG_6743.jpg

:woot:

Finally got them. A bit obvious they are not made for the ff85k but for 1/3 of the fostex price I can live with them.

Looking good. What are they going into?

Finally, I get to relax after the week. Holy crap I didn't think I could be this busy.

Now, if you guys can produce a 10" with ultra low extension, a lightweight frame, and neo motor that will work in half a cube, I'd be buying.

Not touching Neo, our build costs are high enough as it is. Might consider a single slug under hung model in the future. The Dcon is pretty light weight. ;)

:rockwoot: I know I like my under hungs.

Yeah I know. But I don't want to get too risky and jump into a very costly to build driver that is super niche. I have thought about doing something with a different motor tech for the next get Icon.

Would be nice to find an Aviator at a good price and trade the GT on it, then dump a Terminator engine in it.

The governator?

The '03-04 Cobras are called Terminators. That was their prototype designation from Ford prior to production.

I like Tirefyr's idea better :lol2:

The governator?

I don't like the S197s.

hey ryan, any love for the early broncos? I'm going tomorrow to look at a 66 I may buy.

off topic sucksssssssssssssssss

You know something? YOU SUCK

dammit I wish I could remember what movie that's from.

Hooray Friday.

Had a dream about surviving a nuclear blast last night, then going to find the terrorists who were planning on detonating more.

I had a dream last night that Bobby Valentine of the Mets, wanted me to play OF. :shrug:

And how did it go? Did you wake up thinking you could have a future in baseball?

Was playing a little poker tournamnet on full tilt last night and the internet went out just as I was about to go into the final table, in the lead :madsign:

SON OF A *****!!!

Man I'm so hungry, why am I putting off eating? Apparently I'm torturing myself.

hey ryan, any love for the early broncos? I'm going tomorrow to look at a 66 I may buy.

Fuck yeah!

My grandfather had an old Bronco and a Scout. His neighbor had a first gen Suburban also. I'd love to have any one of those 3, or all 3.