mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Any idea on whats it is going to take to ship it? I'm guessing it can't fit in a USPS flat rate box?

Hey Ryan, did you end up getting a 12V power supply for the Behringer or are running an inverter?

im trying to better myself but people keep talk and the rules here are bullsht i see them getting broke everyday so wtf does that have to do with it

There is no reason be like everyone else. If you want to be better or be the best, you have to rise above the crowd, even if it means following simple "stupid" rules.

right on i feel u . people just need to watch it with me im a hot head lol...

That box is absurd. Can't wait to see what happens when he smokes the replacement. The FULL review is going to have to address the reliability of the sub, rofl.

Front chambered coupling chamber rear loaded folded crabshell second order acoustical enclosure.

I love the spray paint on the terminals.

Makes me feel stupid reading the brain masturbation on box designs...

Ported box design is rocket science.

Hey Ryan, did you end up getting a 12V power supply for the Behringer or are running an inverter?

I have a 12v PS in it right now, not using it currently though. I pulled it out to rebuild the rack and haven't put it back in.

im trying to better myself but people keep talk and the rules here are bullsht i see them getting broke everyday so wtf does that have to do with it

There is no reason be like everyone else. If you want to be better or be the best, you have to rise above the crowd, even if it means following simple "stupid" rules.

So you are saying that you are to much of a 'hot head' to follow some simple rules and be intelligent on a internet forum?

LMAO @ //m5's rant. Just went I got done laughing at one I scrolled down and started laughing even harder.

I don't mean to be critical, but that one picture, wow that is a rinky coil. Yes, I know every driver has a different purpose and design yadda yadda, but umm how about dialing in some DAF? :ugh2:

Neah, it's UPS's fault. He never bottomed it out :P

LB truely is an idjit. Done reading the topic :lol:

rules lol no one follows them on here are u for real no cussing but everyone does no writing like texts

You know, if you don't like the rules you don't have to visit the site.

There is a line between letting people do what they please and being a tyrannical overlord. It takes some effort on the part of the poster to not act like a retard as well. We are trying to better the quality of the site and help people but they have to give a shit about sounding intelligent first. If a person doesn't care enough to take a little bit of time to form an intelligent though or ask a question in even half broken English they really don't need to be a part of the site.

Hmm, nigerian scammer emailed me today...do I want the 10million dollars he offered me or not ? :lol:

Guess now it's my time to try and have some fun with him.

blood results came back, not surprisingly cholesterol went up to almost 230 (its normally at 190 ish). Car wrecks are bad for your health in more ways than one! :lol2:

Ok see another SHINING example of complete doucheness. Wow your a hot head............would you like a cookie? Prahaps a block of ice to cool your dome...........or maybe just a swift ban hammer blow to the side of the head?

You really need to grow up on such shit. You are honestly acting like the beer muscles guy and nobody likes him.

J

I honestly don't appreciate seeing someone call the rules, guidelines, or ToS of this site being called stupid. We would not have one of the older, more popular and resourceful audio boards on the net if we just made up rules for the heck of it and did not follow them. They are there for a reason. And that reason is why SSA is a better flowing forum then most anywhere else for car audio.

:peepwall:

Any idea on whats it is going to take to ship it? I'm guessing it can't fit in a USPS flat rate box?

It's heavy

Where is everybody, maybe getting the turkey ready? :shrug:

Im watching a little NBA, hoping my Dallas Mavericks beat these Rockets. I do go for any Texas team when they are playing a non-Texas team except for the San Antonio Spurs, I just despise them so much.

Err, dipshit perhaps. Wtf kind of comment is that? Arguing about how we do things here will only get you a permanent gtfo. Everytime you post it seems to be to refute what is required here.

I'll put this VERY SIMPLY. The next time you at all complain about the rules here you will be gone for two weeks. If I think the complaint is extreme it will be a month. At the end of either term the only way that you will be re-allowed on the site is if you send me a very apologetic PM that shows you understand why your current perspective on this is jacked.

rules lol no one follows them on here are u for real no cussing but everyone does no writing like texts

You know, if you don't like the rules you don't have to visit the site.

There is a line between letting people do what they please and being a tyrannical overlord. It takes some effort on the part of the poster to not act like a retard as well. We are trying to better the quality of the site and help people but they have to give a shit about sounding intelligent first. If a person doesn't care enough to take a little bit of time to form an intelligent though or ask a question in even half broken English they really don't need to be a part of the site.

ok all im saying is no one does so why do i have to !

Ok see another SHINING example of complete doucheness. Wow your a hot head............would you like a cookie? Prahaps a block of ice to cool your dome...........or maybe just a swift ban hammer blow to the side of the head?

You really need to grow up on such shit. You are honestly acting like the beer muscles guy and nobody likes him.

well im in indy come on letts be for real

J

Edited by rattlebox317

I honestly don't appreciate seeing someone call the rules, guidelines, or ToS of this site being called stupid. We would not have one of the older, more popular and resourceful audio boards on the net if we just made up rules for the heck of it and did not follow them. They are there for a reason. And that reason is why SSA is a better flowing forum then most anywhere else for car audio.

i came to u be for any of this happen, and i asked you to do something about it and you didnt, but know you want to say something now about rules well you should have got your boy in check now every one is comeing down on me when i tried to do the right thing!!!

Err, dipshit perhaps. Wtf kind of comment is that? Arguing about how we do things here will only get you a permanent gtfo. Everytime you post it seems to be to refute what is required here.

I'll put this VERY SIMPLY. The next time you at all complain about the rules here you will be gone for two weeks. If I think the complaint is extreme it will be a month. At the end of either term the only way that you will be re-allowed on the site is if you send me a very apologetic PM that shows you understand why your current perspective on this is jacked.

i will save you all that peace, i do know how to sign out lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!