mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Peng, Dylan, Shithead, Shit for Brains, Dumbass, Fatass, Who the Fuck are You?!, Redneck, Hey You, whatever feels most comfortable

So your real name is Dylan? I prefer real names for the most part.

Shithead actually

< Loves going to Toysrus and riding the farris wheel.

There are a ton of theories and this is classic media. You can "confirm" what you like many different ways.

There is one super truth though, the time we have been recording temperature is inconsequential. In the grand scheme of the Earth the subset of 150yrs is a fucking joke.

You can also severely question the locations where these temperature measurement devices are. You know what the effects of putting a lot of cement in an area with seasons does? That's right it tempers everything. Now go measure there and come up with a yearly average, guess what its higher. Hmm.

It is far from scientific and purely political. Political regularly equals lies. H1N1, Global Warming, Economic Stimulus all fucking shit.

i got some kinda naive notion that scientist wouldn't pull this kinda shit, not only that but the scale of it all is fucking crazy...

scientists should be completely neutral, only reporting what they see, but everyone is influenced by the $$$

Its funny how he died for the sins but its too much to type his name.

it's funny how adults still have imaginary friends

And yes, I realize the X is sort of like a cross, but it isn't.

To me X just makes "x"mas completely secular.

actually...

IIRC, X is the greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of Christ in greek, so it does have far more connection to His name than just "cross"

but don't mind me, fell asleep drunk at 3, woke up at 7:15 to go racing :woot:

< gets in trouble for acting like a kid in the toy store. I guess I was too big to get in to the ball and roll around, but I bought one anyways.

but don't mind me, fell asleep drunk at 3, woke up at 7:15 to go racing :woot:

Sounds fun. Be safe.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/uploads/1259383953/gallery_4966_331_1094844.jpg

This is what is left, 1 small clam (notice the scale 12"), 300+lbs of Figi rock and some Solmon rock, and live sand. This system has been up since 1999.

Light dusting of snow today. :santa:

Also this tank makes a great heat source, you know with all of the lighting and the water temp at 82 deg.

I wouldn't mind some snow, my snowmobile is in the garage. As soon as I am not sick I'd like to ride it.

What's the cheepest I could go to get a sled that would be fun to ride?

Where do you ride?

Peng, Dylan, Shithead, Shit for Brains, Dumbass, Fatass, Who the Fuck are You?!, Redneck, Hey You, whatever feels most comfortable

So your real name is Dylan? I prefer real names for the most part.

Shithead actually

Yeah most people go with Shithead

Would this piss anyone else off? My room mate wakes me up to ask me if I want to go out in the cold and smoke a cig. Fuck that.

its er um...snowing...lolwut...

global warming yo!

Same as that snow storm in mexico my buddy told me he say a few years ago.

Considering global warming is actually cooling it makes sense. Just bass ackwards political nonsense that has it flipped

My dad told me he heard/read something about some hackers that hacked into some big global warming database in England and found out that the global warming movement is a farce. Scientists in the big research study are just reporting what the politicals/money inputs are telling them to, which is that the globe is warming, and are ignoring or not reporting most of the data which proves otherwise.

But I have no link to this story.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/11/24/john-lott-climate-change-emails-copenhagen/

And even before this it was obviously not real. Completely made up right from the get go. It was good to bring "green awareness" but the lie went way too far. Fucking bullshit that it isn't being called out more. Instead we get to hear about who Tiger Woods plopped his pitching wedge into. I could give a fuck less about a damn golfer, although I'd take his bride if she gets $300M. :P

I hate awareness. I fucking loath awareness.

They had an awareness day where cities turned off their lights for an hour or so. They advertised, put up signs and posters, made web sites. Probably spent millions of KWH in power getting the message out.

THE GOD DAMN GENERATORS DIDN'T MAKE LESS DURRING THE "BLACK OUT" PERIOD.

Same polution, same everything. Just like most hybrid car theories. you turn petrol energy into motion in a car. In a hybrid you turn petrol into motion then into electricity, then back from electricity to motion again!

You're loosing evergy in every converion. And if you think gass is bad for the envirment at the rate we burn it wait untill every car is going through 200 lbs of lead acid batteries a year.

Someday if we get better batteries maybe.... I could go one for hours.. It's all basic middle schol science though.

:sigh:

/rant

I wouldn't mind some snow, my snowmobile is in the garage. As soon as I am not sick I'd like to ride it.

Where do you ride?

MN has been lacking on the snow this year. Hell, I haven't gotten to ride a sled in years. Damn that'd be fun. I just like going fast on anything. I'm addicted to wave runners in the summer.

finally got around to cleaning out the computer this year, usually do it in the summer but I was busy this year :P

CPU temp dropped 5C, I'm happy

340x_favrecover.jpg

PURPLE JESUS! PURPLE JESUS! PURPLE JESUS! PURPLE JESUS! PURPLE JESUS! PURPLE JESUS! PURPLE JESUS! PURPLE JESUS! PURPLE JESUS! PURPLE JESUS! PURPLE JESUS!

Where do you ride?

A 2001 Polaris Edge Chassis would be my rec'd. Probably a bit under $2k. Anything older and your back will hate you.

its er um...snowing...lolwut...

global warming yo!

Same as that snow storm in mexico my buddy told me he say a few years ago.

Considering global warming is actually cooling it makes sense. Just bass ackwards political nonsense that has it flipped

My dad told me he heard/read something about some hackers that hacked into some big global warming database in England and found out that the global warming movement is a farce. Scientists in the big research study are just reporting what the politicals/money inputs are telling them to, which is that the globe is warming, and are ignoring or not reporting most of the data which proves otherwise.

But I have no link to this story.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/11/24/john-lott-climate-change-emails-copenhagen/

And even before this it was obviously not real. Completely made up right from the get go. It was good to bring "green awareness" but the lie went way too far. Fucking bullshit that it isn't being called out more. Instead we get to hear about who Tiger Woods plopped his pitching wedge into. I could give a fuck less about a damn golfer, although I'd take his bride if she gets $300M. :P

I hate awareness. I fucking loath awareness.

They had an awareness day where cities turned off their lights for an hour or so. They advertised, put up signs and posters, made web sites. Probably spent millions of KWH in power getting the message out.

THE GOD DAMN GENERATORS DIDN'T MAKE LESS DURRING THE "BLACK OUT" PERIOD.

Same polution, same everything. Just like most hybrid car theories. you turn petrol energy into motion in a car. In a hybrid you turn petrol into motion then into electricity, then back from electricity to motion again!

You're loosing evergy in every converion. And if you think gass is bad for the envirment at the rate we burn it wait untill every car is going through 200 lbs of lead acid batteries a year.

Someday if we get better batteries maybe.... I could go one for hours.. It's all basic middle schol science though.

:sigh:

/rant

thats y they need to move to the ultra-ultracapcitors...

The PbNi battery is what is holding hybrid cars back at the moment.

The manufacturing of the batteries is what makes the hybrid car pretty much the same as a regular car.

So there is no real benefit any driving a hybrid at the moment, because you still are hurting the environment by consuming precious metals, and the lengthy process that it takes to produce them.

probably not goin to make it to make it to the washer tourney mike, got my technical paper to knock out