mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Anti-traffic T0P

Anyone have any tricks for setting up A/V sync on a reciever? I have digital audio in and analog video and once processed there is some delay. I can adjust by msec, but it is hard with normal tv to feel dialed.

Light dusting of snow today. :santa:

you missed it, we got a nice 1" id say.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/uploads/1259383953/gallery_4966_331_1094844.jpg

This is what is left, 1 small clam (notice the scale 12"), 300+lbs of Figi rock and some Solmon rock, and live sand. This system has been up since 1999.

That is a serious rock

That is not one piece. Lots of pieces, very well cured.

Made it back. If you guys have never been to NY during the Holiday season, you are missing out on some awesome sights and people watching.

There is nothing like driving there what fun.

I drove through NY like two days after Christmas last year. F that, traffic was ridiculous. I felt claustrophobic from that, and I don't get claustrophobic.

I love it. Mostly the sights and pissed off people

Made it back. If you guys have never been to NY during the Holiday season, you are missing out on some awesome sights and people watching.

I drove through NY like two days after Christmas last year. F that, traffic was ridiculous. I felt claustrophobic from that, and I don't get claustrophobic.

Do you mean NYC or the actual state of NY?

Cause there is one hell of a difference.

J

The city of Manhattan. I love seeing all of the sights. We drive in and park close to Rockefeller Center, then walk around.

Yup just cleaned the porch off. Nice little snow fall today.

Looking a lot like Florida won't be sitting at #1 much longer...

Yup just cleaned the porch off. Nice little snow fall today.

x2

just enough to cover the grass but didnt have to shovel the driveway lol

< supports the economy, buys lots of gifts for the family.

Got my little buddy who is 3yrs old a giant bouncer (10'x12') and 1,000 small balls to go in it for in his play room. Boy his parents are going to shit their pants. I am going to sneek in their house and get it set up the night after Christmas so that they will all be suprised.

Sad part is that even if Florida loses and Texas does choke against Nebraska, neither Cincinnati, TCU or Boise State will get the #2 spot

Just caught the last couple minutes of "Ultimate Factories: Caterpillar" and they were just finishing up one of these.. WOW.caterpillar-797b.jpg

I figure it another way. Not like Christmas is a religious holiday anyways so you might as well take Hay-seus out of it.

To me it's just an excuse for people to buy gifts.

Until Aidan came along that wasn't something we did either. Just makes no sense to me. Spend a bunch of money on someone for something they might want. Fuck that, if Kari or I want something we'll talk about it and buy it.

*this year I am getting her a "gift" though. It's been more than 2 years in the house and we still don't own a microwave. As a Xmas gift it's a joke though as with the little man we actually "need" one

**pretty sure I still won't use it except for defrosting meat occasionally....which is exactly why I am picking one out. Inverter defrost ftw. (or so I hope)

I've never been a great gift giver because I never really want something myself.

But no microwave? Do you never have leftovers? How do you reheat all those big slabs of meat you grill and smoke, in the oven?

Only got 6 hours of sleep because I was up till 4 making out.

I should be moving and trying to do something. Only have 4 hours of daylight left.

PARTY! The girls that were suppose to come over to my place ended up getting hammered and passing out=lame night and in bed at 2 :(

Bummer

you always reheat meat in the oven! :D

Do you mean NYC or the actual state of NY?

Cause there is one hell of a difference.

J

NYC. We drove on some highway through the Bronx. Although the New Jersey turnpike was stop and go, took us like 6 hours to get across New Jersey. Shit, it takes 6 hours to go across the state of Kansas, which is like 4 times bigger. It also took us 3 hours to go about 20 miles up near Hartford, Connecticut, and another 3 hours to get across Massachusetts (going straight north). Sucked big time.

Sad part is that even if Florida loses and Texas does choke against Nebraska, neither Cincinnati, TCU or Boise State will get the #2 spot

I think TCU should get it.

Just caught the last couple minutes of "Ultimate Factories: Caterpillar" and they were just finishing up one of these.. WOW.caterpillar-797b.jpg

I watched that a while ago, or maybe it was another show where they were putting those together. There are some serious pins holding the bucket onto the lifts.

I am too lazy when it comes to food most of the time :( Not that I ever get fast food. Just with the stuff I make in my house.

I've seen those up an close in various forms of disassembly supporting their engineering teams.

I figure it another way. Not like Christmas is a religious holiday anyways so you might as well take Hay-seus out of it.

To me it's just an excuse for people to buy gifts.

Until Aidan came along that wasn't something we did either. Just makes no sense to me. Spend a bunch of money on someone for something they might want. Fuck that, if Kari or I want something we'll talk about it and buy it.

*this year I am getting her a "gift" though. It's been more than 2 years in the house and we still don't own a microwave. As a Xmas gift it's a joke though as with the little man we actually "need" one

**pretty sure I still won't use it except for defrosting meat occasionally....which is exactly why I am picking one out. Inverter defrost ftw. (or so I hope)

I've never been a great gift giver because I never really want something myself.

But no microwave? Do you never have leftovers? How do you reheat all those big slabs of meat you grill and smoke, in the oven?

Even if I had a microwave I would NEVER heat meat up in it.

I usually heat in a pan preferably in some sort of homemade sauce.

A braise works as well as the cooktop, depends on the size of the meat. If its in pieces I do it on the stove, whole I'd do it either back on the grill/smoker or in the oven.

I watched that a while ago, or maybe it was another show where they were putting those together. There are some serious pins holding the bucket onto the lifts.

You should see the forge they use to make the axles for it. Unbelievable. Fucking huge.

The only thing that a microwave is good for IMO is heating liquids, defrosting things, and making popcorn. I don't eat popcorn though so that is just for the w.

Some leftovers can be heated in one, but they are few and far between...mostly ones with a high liquid content.

The only thing that a microwave is good for IMO is heating liquids, defrosting things, and making popcorn. I don't eat popcorn though so that is just for the w.

Some leftovers can be heated in one, but they are few and far between...mostly ones with a high liquid content.

How can you not eat popcorn?