mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I wouldn't mind some snow, my snowmobile is in the garage. As soon as I am not sick I'd like to ride it.

and its a Boston Whaler 150 Sport

its er um...snowing...lolwut...

global warming yo!

Same as that snow storm in mexico my buddy told me he say a few years ago.

Considering global warming is actually cooling it makes sense. Just bass ackwards political nonsense that has it flipped

My dad told me he heard/read something about some hackers that hacked into some big global warming database in England and found out that the global warming movement is a farce. Scientists in the big research study are just reporting what the politicals/money inputs are telling them to, which is that the globe is warming, and are ignoring or not reporting most of the data which proves otherwise.

But I have no link to this story.

we'll probably get around to building a carport one of these days

Ugh. Just feel out of it. Getting stuffed up and my throat is bothering me.

get ready for a few days of hell :(

I was out for 5 days. 10 hours of sleep each day. I usually only need ~6.

My wife was hit so bad it agrivated an injury and she was asked to do an MRI.

My wife doesn't do MRI's. I've never seen her have a fear based attack berfore, I felt helpless. I can deal with being sick, I can't deal with being helpless.

And if I give it to my son I will fucking want to kill something

I hope so too. Kids are actually dealing with h1n1 better than the regular flu I hear. Either way if you had the normal flu or otherwise i hope he doesn't get it too.

Speaking of, whatever happened to that? I haven't heard anything about the swine flu in like a month. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

:ehh: Is anyone else having a problem with the site not auto refreshing the recent topics?

Nope. But the hop is slow to maneuver between pages for some reason. Only thread as I can remember. Weird.

That is a video of the news report on the hacking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFwT1pzY6Yk&feature=player_embedded

I wonder if anyone has thought about the earth going in cycles and fixing itself. Like before the ice age and then after the ice age. ?

Yes, quite a few of us geologists have. The last glacial advancement ended only 10,000 years ago. Technically the earth has been warming since then on a macro scale.

Holy crap, it just got dark quick, and now the snow is sticking

and now it stopped.... boo

I tend not to believe what is going on with the govenment since they dont hold the people's lives or values at stake like they should. Politics, Washington and all tha bullshit is the Los Angeles of the East Coast IMO, just entertainment. Should I believe in global warming, well who really knows; all I do know is that each year gets worse and worse so I believe something is happen whether it is global warming or whatever.

What even confuses you more is the fact that after watching Conspiracy Theory the nite before last didnt help me in thinking global warming does or does not have an affect on the weather but what about the fucking HAARP machine. Thats one cold-blooded weapon if it does have the capabilities that the show portrayed.

...lake?

body of water would have been better

global warming yo!

Considering global warming is actually cooling it makes sense. Just bass ackwards political nonsense that has it flipped

My dad told me he heard/read something about some hackers that hacked into some big global warming database in England and found out that the global warming movement is a farce. Scientists in the big research study are just reporting what the politicals/money inputs are telling them to, which is that the globe is warming, and are ignoring or not reporting most of the data which proves otherwise.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/11/24/john-lott-climate-change-emails-copenhagen/

And even before this it was obviously not real. Completely made up right from the get go. It was good to bring "green awareness" but the lie went way too far. Fucking bullshit that it isn't being called out more. Instead we get to hear about who Tiger Woods plopped his pitching wedge into. I could give a fuck less about a damn golfer, although I'd take his bride if she gets $300M. :P

actually she is so hot even with no money it would be saweet

Ugh. Just feel out of it. Getting stuffed up and my throat is bothering me.

get ready for a few days of hell :(

I was out for 5 days. 10 hours of sleep each day. I usually only need ~6.

My wife was hit so bad it agrivated an injury and she was asked to do an MRI.

My wife doesn't do MRI's. I've never seen her have a fear based attack berfore, I felt helpless. I can deal with being sick, I can't deal with being helpless.

And if I give it to my son I will fucking want to kill something

I hope so too. Kids are actually dealing with h1n1 better than the regular flu I hear. Either way if you had the normal flu or otherwise i hope he doesn't get it too.

Speaking of, whatever happened to that? I haven't heard anything about the swine flu in like a month. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Imagine that, another fucking political escapade thrown out by the left to promote National Healthcare. Fucking joke as it is milder than any normal flu. Can't say its been a pleasant week, but it isn't national news that I am sick.

ummm its like a cm of snow..

yes but it's in texas....

In AZ some family wouldn't even get into their SUV's to drive to the gas station in 1/8th inch. Freaked out when the wife said she was going shopping. Then the lightbulb came on

"oh yeah, from MN"

'

From NY not MN but I fuckin laugh when we get snow out in AZ. People lose their fucking minds, base shuts DOWN and we cant do shit. Me, I take the free day off and go do what I need to do.

Fuckin pussy ass people.

J

Bitch ass cant drive mother fuckers T0P

J

and its a Boston Whaler 150 Sport

We don't see those much around here.

global warming yo!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/11/24/john-lott-climate-change-emails-copenhagen/

And even before this it was obviously not real. Completely made up right from the get go. It was good to bring "green awareness" but the lie went way too far. Fucking bullshit that it isn't being called out more. Instead we get to hear about who Tiger Woods plopped his pitching wedge into. I could give a fuck less about a damn golfer, although I'd take his bride if she gets $300M. :P

i dont know if i can trust the media to report on anything anymore. id like to read the research disproving man's involvement. i find it hard to believe its all a giant scam, not that i wouldn't be surprised considering all the dumb shit thats happen in just the fews years i've really followed the news (im 19 so really i didn't pick up on news/politics/global events till my mid teens)

There are a ton of theories and this is classic media. You can "confirm" what you like many different ways.

There is one super truth though, the time we have been recording temperature is inconsequential. In the grand scheme of the Earth the subset of 150yrs is a fucking joke.

You can also severely question the locations where these temperature measurement devices are. You know what the effects of putting a lot of cement in an area with seasons does? That's right it tempers everything. Now go measure there and come up with a yearly average, guess what its higher. Hmm.

It is far from scientific and purely political. Political regularly equals lies. H1N1, Global Warming, Economic Stimulus all fucking shit.