mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Lol, not sure if you guys are familiar with Deli Express sandwiches...but I just received two boxes of them for Christmas.

Tasty treat for the neighborhood dogs?

I'd like to learn how to use the oven, but meh I don't eat much out of it so I am not in a hurry.

Oven is almost as easy as scrambling eggs or grilling a steak

I especially like using the oven for anything that has to simmer for hours upon hours upon hours

don't forget homemade pizza, breads and other baked goods YUM; BGE would obviously be better suited for homemade pizza, but still...

I see they are using the BGE and the Rockstar Stoker on that BBQ Pitmaster show.

They even rebuilt a BGE after it was knocked over.

Probably Rocks BBQ Stoker. ;) Exactly what I am using. There is also the BBQ Guru which is better for cold weather or a stand alone system, but I just wired mine so it stays in the house where it is warm.

I'd like to learn how to use the oven, but meh I don't eat much out of it so I am not in a hurry.

Oven is almost as easy as scrambling eggs or grilling a steak

By oven I don't mean for roasting, braising, broiling. Those are no problem. The one that troubles me is baking. Why the fuck is a good croissant not something I know how to make. etc...

I see they are using the BGE and the Rockstar Stoker on that BBQ Pitmaster show.

Yeah I watched that same episode of BBQ Pitmasters also, repair on site FTW!

Aaron it appears I shall be ordering an SAE1200 from you soon. I mean is there an amplifier even close to that performance for only $280? My survey says no.

:woot: :woot: :woot:

2 down, 1 to go

Holy fack!!

??

1 to go, fuckin sweet!!

Yeah I watched that same episode of BBQ Pitmasters also, repair on site FTW!

Those guys and gals get pretty fired up.

Steel Curtain....lol....more like cheap plastic hotel shower curtain

Probably Rocks BBQ Stoker. ;) Exactly what I am using. There is also the BBQ Guru which is better for cold weather or a stand alone system, but I just wired mine so it stays in the house where it is warm.

I have no idea why I wrote rockstar, it was a Rock's BBQ Stoker.

Sorry

wow some crazy shit is happening around here.... all 4 cars in my family have something wrong with them (from little engine lights on the dash to my car with the deer-print in it), then my xbox 360 died last night finally (probably shouldnt be playing it right before finals anyways tho), and my gf probably has a broken ankle, grandpa has cancer all over and just had his colon burst on him and is currently in a medically induced coma, then my great great grandmother has lung cancer, went through cemo just to stop the bleeding but she doesnt have long left, and another family member who broke his back... merry xmas my ass

Sorry, that fucking blows goats :(

<--doesn't like goats

wow some crazy shit is happening around here.... all 4 cars in my family have something wrong with them (from little engine lights on the dash to my car with the deer-print in it), then my xbox 360 died last night finally (probably shouldnt be playing it right before finals anyways tho), and my gf probably has a broken ankle, grandpa has cancer all over and just had his colon burst on him and is currently in a medically induced coma, then my great great grandmother has lung cancer, went through cemo just to stop the bleeding but she doesnt have long left, and another family member who broke his back... merry xmas my ass

Shit man! sorry! Hope it gets better soon!

Holy crap!! I hope things start getting better for you and your family.

thanks guys, im sure it will one way or the other.

I bought a Xmas tree today. Asked for the biggest (they were all squished/froze from transport). Put it in the living room and holy shit did it get big. Probably 9' tall and 6' in diameter at the bottom. Didn't realize it was going to be that big. Make my shit look small :)

Lol, not sure if you guys are familiar with Deli Express sandwiches...but I just received two boxes of them for Christmas.

I remember you pointing out his house. :)

Slow TOP!

Steel Curtain....lol....more like cheap plastic hotel shower curtain

that curtain is so thin i cant even use it to keep warm!

Steelers fuckin blow donkey dick right now!

Aaron i would like to say i hope ur ravens at least get in this year!

2 down, 1 to go

Holy fack!!

??

1 to go, fuckin sweet!!

I know dude!

yikes, though

I bought a Xmas tree today. Asked for the biggest (they were all squished/froze from transport). Put it in the living room and holy shit did it get big. Probably 9' tall and 6' in diameter at the bottom. Didn't realize it was going to be that big. Make my shit look small :)

:stfu:

ouchies. Not so good!

I'm thinking about doing a whole beef rib for a large "fancy" holiday meal.

Has anyone tried this or have a good recipie?

BGE baby. The only question is do you use high heat to start/brown it or to finish.

Around here, BGE = Baltimore Gas & Electric. So something of an initial reaction of hatred occurs when it is mentioned. :ehh:

At my house it bring forth feelings of joy and sometimes the urge to snuggle with it's dimpled green exterior.... Maybe not when it's hot though.....

That is the one advantage of the C4, the stainless doesn't really get hot. Not even when I'm eggin' at 500 deg.

It's insulated that well? It's a big price jump from BGE to c4, so it makes sense.

Pretty amazing!

laugh at Matt TOP

I was laughing too. it was especially funny watching jack try to keep one paw off the snow at all times. Poor guy.

It's downright silly watching a 180 pound pup prance around looking all pathetic, but still trying to have fun in the snow.