mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

serious case of shin splint in the right leg now...fuck...

Ice 'em, massage 'em, then tape 'em.

Watching bbq pitmasters and they have the BGE fired up and working.

Well Origionally i noticed that my home audio speakers that are hooked up to my computer were only playing,

so just to make sure it wasnt something with my reciever i used some headphones and plugged them directly into the Audio Output of the computer

and Still The same

:/

Does This post make anyone else's Eyes bleed? random Capitalization is Awesome. :wtf::snipersmilie:

Sweet. Makes tasty shit.

Sweet. Makes tasty shit.

I know, you guys sure do talk it up for very good reason. Who knows after I get this remodel under way and school going, I will have to get one.

BGE Top :woot:

jay-cee are you watching the game?

If you aren't a griller don't. Only because I don't want to be the one to make you spend $700. On the other hand if you ever thought you'd aspire to be one, then by all means :doit: I still use my gas when I am lazy or for some things, but when I really want to enjoy my food NOTHING cooks better than a ceramic cooker. I am a huge, I cooked it over fire guy though but nonetheless the control is sweet.

Yeah I just got back from the beer store and upset, they just got a fumble and returned it for a touchdown. FTL :suicide-santa: . Colt McCoy injured in the first drive of the game in the first quarter :suicide-santa: . This conservative play calling like it is a regular season game when they should be trying to push it up the field regardless if we have a Freshman Quarterback in :suicide-santa: . Put Tony Childs in at Quarterback, he has been our back up quarterback for the last two years before they transitioned him to a Wide Out :drink40:

If I do get it , it will be because I got a deal. No worries.

:woot:

I like the improved crossover choices although they could have done it across the board and included the tweeters as well.

I also think it looks sexy.

Pioneer USA - CD Players

oo that is sexy

Oh, you'll use it :) I wasn't really worried.

Yeah I just got back from the beer store and upset, they just got a fumble and returned it for a touchdown. FTL :suicide-santa: . Colt McCoy injured in the first drive of the game in the first quarter :suicide-santa: . This conservative play calling like it is a regular season game when they should be trying to push it up the field regardless if we have a Freshman Quarterback in :suicide-santa: . Put Tony Childs in at Quarterback, he has been our back up quarterback for the last two years before they transitioned him to a Wide Out :drink40:

It's not over yet :)

:woot:

I like the improved crossover choices although they could have done it across the board and included the tweeters as well.

I also think it looks sexy.

Pioneer USA - CD Players

oo that is sexy

Agreed. Looks very flexible too, and has a steering wheel interface! that's always a selling point for me.

Oh, you'll use it :) I wasn't really worried.

Do you guys use the lump coal with the wood?

I still have faith in my team, that was just my fist half rant. Lets Go Horns :woot:

I still have faith in my team, that was just my fist half rant. Lets Go Horns :woot:

Never say die!!

Mmmm homemade macaroni and cheese :D

Bunnies top!

Wow THAT sounded gay :suicide-santa:

Watching the miracle on ice in Lake Placid, who remembers watching that? That's be cool to hear about...I'm not really old enough :P

Watching the miracle on ice in Lake Placid, who remembers watching that? That's be cool to hear about...I'm not really old enough tongue.gif

I watched that on tv way back in 1980 .... I was ...... Damn I'm old!

Watching the miracle on ice in Lake Placid, who remembers watching that? That's be cool to hear about...I'm not really old enough tongue.gif

I watched that on tv way back in 1980 .... I was ...... Damn I'm old!

My MOTHER was 8 years old then hahaha