mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

DSCN0646.jpg

DSCN0650.jpg

DSCN0653.jpg

DSCN0669.jpg

DSCN0671.jpg

spaghetti anyone?

Even low voltage that wouldn't meet code here, you need to restrain those wires...

Vikings better learn ball control or this one is over folks, 4 fumbles in the span of one quarter by the same team (has to be a playoff record).

And if it weren't for the refs, they still would have one. Not 1, but 3 bad game changing calls on an overtime drive including one that was reviewed is absurd.

Now, what garners more attention tomorrow? The Super Bowl matchup or Favre's re-re-re-re-retirement?

Ending like that you know he'll come back, after his re-re-re-re-retirement.

Drew Brees deserves to win the Super Bowl, lets go Saints.

Did you watch the game?

Now, what garners more attention tomorrow? The Super Bowl matchup or Favre's re-re-re-re-retirement?

Brett Farve better not start that again this year, after today's game and all those hits he took I think this will be his last year. Plus he made it one game away from the Super Bowl, he knows he doesnt have it in him again and this is the best way to retire. I know he would of wanted a Super Bowl but at least he had one more chance at one if it wasnt for all those turnovers.

Arguably his best year as a pro, on a team that really made the Saints look non-competitive (if there weren't 6 fumbles and 2 INT), that required shenanigans from the refs to help them win in OT, that being said I am sure he is coming back. Also sure he'll retire first and skip training camp.

Sean, since you are the BMW expert here....

I've got to build an enclosure with 2 12's for an e36 convertible. Any suggestions for speaker / port orientation ?

In my E36 I fired forward and dropped the pass through seat which worked better than back or anything else, but I didn't have the convo top in the way. I'd bet rear firing, but not sure. Not exactly easy cars for "bass"

uber quality meat does make a tasty steak tastier though

mm..steak sounds fricken amazing

I had steak tonite, mmmmmmmmmm good! Ribeye is the best steak to me for some reason, I like them all but prefer a Ribeye.

ribeye is very good, had that a couple weeks ago

why dont you just eat filet minon rich ass

Normally what I buy, but it isn't like its expensive. I buy whole tenderloins at Costco (regularly $5-7/lb) and if you cut 8oz steaks that means you are eating $2.50-$3.50 for your cut and that is cheaper than a Big Mac (I think, haven't eaten fast food in a long while)

I do the same at sams.

Sean do you think costco > or = to Sams club for prices? Sometimes I would really like to not shop at Sams, and an alternative option would be good.

I prefer costco to sams. If you want to peruse around, go to the entrance and tell them you forgot your ID, they will then tell you to go to the service counter. Go when it is busy and just walk by the service counter.

whoa, crazy ass storm here, sustained 40 mph wind, gusts to 55-60

Welcome to Kansas weather.

unfortunately it hit during auction week and a couple tents at Russo-Steele were blown over

check the damage: 2010 Russo and Steele Damages (www)

Those poor Chevelles!

Sean, since you are the BMW expert here....

I've got to build an enclosure with 2 12's for an e36 convertible. Any suggestions for speaker / port orientation ?

In my E36 I fired forward and dropped the pass through seat which worked better than back or anything else, but I didn't have the convo top in the way. I'd bet rear firing, but not sure. Not exactly easy cars for "bass"

I had a feeling they are not easy cars for high output. Still waiting for trunk pics from the owner to see how different it is from the coupe.

Trijicon, the gunsight maker that has imprinted Bible verse numbers on its scopes, has announced that it will no longer imprint the verses on the sides of scopes intended for the U.S. military, and will also provide clients with the kits to remove the Bible verse numbers from existing scopes.

An ABC News report earlier this week revealed that the Michigan-based company, which has a contract to provide up to 800,000 scopes to the U.S. military, prints references to New Testament chapters and verses in code next to the model numbers of its scopes. The scopes are used by the U.S. Marine Corps and Army in Iraq and Afghanistan, and by U.S. allies in those countries, and for the training of Afghan and Iraqi troops.

"Trijicon has proudly served the U.S. military for more than two decades, and our decision to offer to voluntarily remove these references is both prudent and appropriate," said Stephen Bindon, Trijicon president and CEO in a statement. "We want to thank the Department of Defense for the opportunity to work with them and will move as quickly as possible to provide the modification kits for deployment overseas."

Pentagon press secretary Geoff Morrell said the Department of Defense "applauds the voluntary actions announced today by Trijicon."

That's wild.

Trijicon has put those on for years, and they are pertaining to light, light in the darkness, etc. I see no problem with it considering they money that pays for them says 'In God We Trust'

Jackasses.

Ryan2, how familiar are you with AR10's? I'm having some ongoing issues with my DPMS.

I did comit a big no no and purchased some steel rounds and it caused an epic jam on the first round. :(

Most of what I ready said AR's did ok with steel but never again. Only brass from now on. I got a "if you love your gun" talk from the lane officer about buying cheep brass and it's 300 times better than the best steel. I'm just going to see if I can find some FMJBT by the box and make a big purchace.

Anyway, I'm getting a weird jam while ejecting cartridges and when the new round slided in it's not getting seated properly. Could this just be a function of it still getting worn in?

It's only had about 100 rounds of top quality brass (hunting type rounds) through it untill the steel I used on friday. I scrubbed the bore every round like it said, untill it said to do every 5 rounds after the first 25.

Does the ejector still look ok? How is the lube situation?

Also, for more AR specific questions go to www.thegunvault.org, some pretty intelligent AR/3-gun folks and not a whole lot of useless bull shit.

Vikings better learn ball control or this one is over folks, 4 fumbles in the span of one quarter by the same team (has to be a playoff record).

And if it weren't for the refs, they still would have one. Not 1, but 3 bad game changing calls on an overtime drive including one that was reviewed is absurd.

I couldnt agree more Sean..............The Vikings COMPLETLY outgunned the Saints..............The Saints got some bullshit calls, had some ungodly shit go their way, and had a massive overall advantage. Sucks that they did less and got more.

J

I wouldn't worry to much about steel cased ammo, the cheap steel in those cases can't be to much harder than the brass, and I have doubts that some cheap steel is really going to eat up hardened steel in the AR.

Then again that is just my thoughts, I don't run ARs.

Ryan2, how familiar are you with AR10's? I'm having some ongoing issues with my DPMS.

I did comit a big no no and purchased some steel rounds and it caused an epic jam on the first round. :(

Most of what I ready said AR's did ok with steel but never again. Only brass from now on. I got a "if you love your gun" talk from the lane officer about buying cheep brass and it's 300 times better than the best steel. I'm just going to see if I can find some FMJBT by the box and make a big purchace.

Anyway, I'm getting a weird jam while ejecting cartridges and when the new round slided in it's not getting seated properly. Could this just be a function of it still getting worn in?

It's only had about 100 rounds of top quality brass (hunting type rounds) through it untill the steel I used on friday. I scrubbed the bore every round like it said, untill it said to do every 5 rounds after the first 25.

Does the ejector still look ok? How is the lube situation?

Also, for more AR specific questions go to www.thegunvault.org, some pretty intelligent AR/3-gun folks and not a whole lot of useless bull shit.

Not the best with AR's but I play with alot of M16A2's and M4's......................Try completly removing the bolt and dissasembeling it..........Clean the upper reciever and the area of the barrell and bolt meet. They may have a massive carbon build there form the steel. Good luck.

\

J

Clean Weapon T0P

Par for the course for the Vikes....actually I suppose par would be making the Super Bowl and losing. One thing is for sure, the Colts are happy they get to play the weaker team.

Even low voltage that wouldn't meet code here, you need to restrain those wires...

no worries, this is only the rough wiring stage :)

(are RG-6, RJ11 and CAT-5E even considered low voltage?)

Remember, ARs like lube. :)

Christ if that isnt an understatement

J

no worries, this is only the rough wiring stage :)

(are RG-6, RJ11 and CAT-5E even considered low voltage?)

Definitely low voltage. I'd be worried about a nail going in and ruining them and having take the wall off to fix it. Attaching to the studs solves that issue.

hmmm, always thought those were considered extra-low voltage

anywho, no worries, they are secure now, was just too lazy to take a picture of it yesterday...or today :P

A'ced the economics presentation smile.gif

Congrats on a job well done!!! Gotta love the feeling.