mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Somebody is going to have a surprise when they open that door and try to walk through it. Haha

yeah that switch is off at the breaker, no worries ;)

I was actually making a joke about the stud in the middle of the door where it is now. :)

wiring postponed until tomorrow; we're all starting to get cabin fever of sorts

lol, those were all great, except that I found no humor in the xkcd one, which is normal for me when you post it peng.

So I was going to post pics of my new setup for the phone, but I can't find my digital camera and its hard to take pics of the droid with the droid...

lol, those were all great, except that I found no humor in the xkcd one, which is normal for me when you post it peng.

I found it pretty funny, XKCD is a pretty good comic, I normally get a chuckle out of them.

Kneading a double batch (8 small pizzas) of dough in my mixer and it is dancing all over the counter. Each rotation moves it at least 3" and then back, sort of like an orbital sander.

Takes forever to type as I have to turn around to watch it all the time. Bitch is hot now too :) Yummies

What kind of mixer do you use?

The 6qt Kitchenaid

All the slash amps will do 1ohm

Supposedly a decent model line, but it is JL's move to have a real budget line it seems.

I found it pretty funny, XKCD is a pretty good comic, I normally get a chuckle out of them.

I guess my lack of movie knowledge makes it over my head lol. I love the xkcd comics, just usually when peng post them (or most things for that matter) they're over my head lol

Kneading a double batch (8 small pizzas) of dough in my mixer and it is dancing all over the counter. Each rotation moves it at least 3" and then back, sort of like an orbital sander.

Takes forever to type as I have to turn around to watch it all the time. Bitch is hot now too :) Yummies

What kind of mixer do you use?

The 6qt Kitchenaid

Got the same one for Christmas for the house.

J

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/locke_and_demosthenes.png Having read enders game and the sequels, this makes no sense to me....

You must not have read the sequels very well then, ha. I believe it was in the second one where his sister started her philosophical bombardment of the internet and many people agreed with her ideas and then took them to the government to implement. It has been a couple years since I read them so I'm not exactly sure on all of it, but I'm fairly sure that's the gist. Also, the squirrel is significant because their littlest brother, I forget his name, was a cruel kid and would slaughter squirrels just to watch them die. He later became the Hegemon.