mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Is it rated for it?

If yes, then do it.

If not, its up to you and be easy on the gain and don't try to kill it.

nah it's not, only at 2 and 4

but it's not mine, so i'll ask him. but i saw u said wire each to 1ohm then together. do u have a diagram?

i'm a visual learner ;)

Edited by mbarber25

graduation top^

:woot: :woot:

pocket door framed and hung:

DSCN0644.jpg

asstons of wiring tomorrow, start hanging the drywall on Sunday

pucking gloomy here..sick of this shit

exactly, same shit here, lol it's depressing

and my mother wonders why i want to go to college in florida ;)

Do it, that is where I attended college. What school(s) are you thinking about considering?

if you're down in that part of the country I'd definitely check the University of Georgia, Georgia Tech, and Emory as well

JL Audio Subwoofer Wiring

Thats what I use. They actually are willign to share wiring information without anal rapage....................Its kinda nice.

J

Do it, that is where I attended college. What school(s) are you thinking about considering?

if you're down in that part of the country I'd definitely check the University of Georgia, Georgia Tech, and Emory as well

Can't forgot Duke or UNC Chapel Hill either

A report from Motor Trend claims that the next Mercedes A-Class and B-Class are reportedly among five new FWD vehicles based on the German automaker's forthcoming MFA platform. But while FWD platforms may be essential to Mercedes-Benz's goal of 1.5 million vehicles per year by 2015, MT tells us that AMG wants nothing of it. AMG will reportedly re-engineer the MFA platform for rear-wheel drive for future performance applications. That's right, you've read that correctly–re-engineer a front-wheel-drive platform for rear-wheel-drive fun. That sounds expensive and a bit impractical to us, but apparently the idea has legs within the hallowed halls of Mercedes' performance unit.

:sigh: Another sleepless night.

Mine was not so great either. Woke up sweating again and had to actually plug in a fan, but I still stayed awake for another hour because every time I had the fan blowing I felt cold, but when I turned it off I got hot again. My thermostat is only at like 66 so it's mild in here as it is so I'm not sure why the sweats. Then I had a dream that two dudes were trying to break into my house, and when I woke up suddenly I thought it was real. Awake a bit more there. Woke up a couple more times because my body was telling me to shift positions. But then finally I'm having a good dream about these three ladies that come over and want to get it on, and my alarm goes off.

Sounds like me and you have the same sleeping patterns, I woke up in a puddle of water this morning. The sheets, the clothes I was in and the bed just felt like I woke up in bath tub. I been sweating heavily in my sleep for your but Im starting to figure out what it is I think, sleeping has been my enemy all my life. I wouldnt wish insomnia on my worst enemy, this is for the birds.

Well this isn't normal for me. I've always been a great sleeper. I've never had a problem staying asleep for 6-8 hours a night as long as I got to bed at a reasonable hour.

pocket door framed and hung:

DSCN0644.jpg

asstons of wiring tomorrow, start hanging the drywall on Sunday

Somebody is going to have a surprise when they open that door and try to walk through it. Haha

Dammit stock market. I knew knew knew I should have sold a lot of my holdings and locked in profits last week. But I ventured outside of my strategy and held. That was stupid. Why did I even develop this strategy if I'm not going to follow it. But I figured earnings season would show promise and at least hold the market up for another week or two. I didn't think Obama would come in and sabotage the whole thing by calling for new regulations on banks and basically tell them how they can conduct their business. I guess with him I should just expect him to try and put government's finger into anything at any time. Is this guy on a quest to rule everything or what?

Seriously. Just because his health care plan is going to fail since Mass. voted in a Republican Senator, he has to think of something else to try and overtake right quick.

KU40, i quoted you in a topic, "sub forward or back" from a while ago, have a question.

just to make you aware :)

Somebody is going to have a surprise when they open that door and try to walk through it. Haha

yeah that switch is off at the breaker, no worries ;)

Apparently strangulation remains a misdemeanor in Utah

Time for a small dinner...............

Can't forgot Duke or UNC Chapel Hill either

Did I mention Wake Forest? :P

but if you're dead set on Florida I would definitely go with the University of Florida

haha if my grades were that good, i mean they're ok but not that good lol.