mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

uber quality meat does make a tasty steak tastier though

mm..steak sounds fricken amazing

I had steak tonite, mmmmmmmmmm good! Ribeye is the best steak to me for some reason, I like them all but prefer a Ribeye.

ribeye is very good, had that a couple weeks ago

why dont you just eat filet minon rich ass

sorry i work my ass off for my money

haha dude im just giving you shit. i wish i had the ride and system you have

the last couple days have been sunny here, my car is decently warm when getting in at school...nice for a change

The funniest part of my day just happened.

I was watching Scrubs season 3, all the women nurses were bitching about sexual harassment at work, Dr. Kelso, the chief of medicine for the hospital says to them, "You should all take a second, think seriously whats bothering you, and have a group un-bunching of our panties."

:santa:

I like that show for some reason, it is hilarious shit happening every episode :drink40:

Dude, all your posts in the ihop were marked -1. Somebody is acting immature.

One more and I'll call it out in the off-topic section. This is ridiculous.

Finally fixed a problem in the home sub amp. Thought I had a broken trace in the pre-amp board..turns out the stupid chinese build house clamped 2 negative wires but failed to take the insulation off one. Wiggle the cables and the amps stops. Great.

:sigh: Another sleepless night.

Mine was not so great either. Woke up sweating again and had to actually plug in a fan, but I still stayed awake for another hour because every time I had the fan blowing I felt cold, but when I turned it off I got hot again. My thermostat is only at like 66 so it's mild in here as it is so I'm not sure why the sweats. Then I had a dream that two dudes were trying to break into my house, and when I woke up suddenly I thought it was real. Awake a bit more there. Woke up a couple more times because my body was telling me to shift positions. But then finally I'm having a good dream about these three ladies that come over and want to get it on, and my alarm goes off.

uber quality meat does make a tasty steak tastier though

mm..steak sounds fricken amazing

I had steak tonite, mmmmmmmmmm good! Ribeye is the best steak to me for some reason, I like them all but prefer a Ribeye.

ribeye is very good, had that a couple weeks ago

why dont you just eat filet minon rich ass

Normally what I buy, but it isn't like its expensive. I buy whole tenderloins at Costco (regularly $5-7/lb) and if you cut 8oz steaks that means you are eating $2.50-$3.50 for your cut and that is cheaper than a Big Mac (I think, haven't eaten fast food in a long while)

Speaking of which, I need to go get a whole pork shoulder. Having 20 over for lunch on Sunday.

It depends. The one with the aluminum crap all over isn't so nice, but some packages look real nice. It is the exterior that gets me.

I exagerate, it's not the worste interior on the face of the earth. As for the outside... I'm not loving it, but it's not as ugly as some.

I think it's a cool car, I would take a benz over it though. Even though the M is reported to be faster.

I am much more scared mechanically of the benz, but don't want either without a warranty.

I get the feeling you have been around a few that have been worse then the norm. All the ones in and around my family have not had any major mechanical issues. It has pretty much all been wear and tear / preventative maintenance that I know of. Then again, the majority of them are older and have all been trusty tanks. I need a valve cover gasket replaced, but I expect that after 177k.

Aaron's Sweet Ride

Aaron I didn't see any SSA in the tunk?

I have not messed with that page in a few years now.

Even so, there is nothing in my trunk at the moment, except detailing supplies, car cover, and power/ground wire.

Finally found the picture of the H2 !

Ahh!!!

If you own, I'm comming over for a visit. I will sleep in your car.

Yep, Aaron is quite enamored with his sled, though, so no drool or cum stains please

;) 177k on it. Only 93' Brabus 300ce I have seen on the east coast.

if I search 300ce your car domain page is #1 on google.

I am not seeing it on the first page of results. Are you just searching "300ce" ?

Add brabus and 100% for sure it is on the top

Noticed that after I asked. :Doh: In a way, I kind of don't like that. -_-

Parked next to a CL600 Brabus when in CA. That I'd effin' love.

CL is the hot hot hot car seks. One of the best styled vehicles ever put on the road IMHO.

v12 biturbo in general is hot seks

Thus, brabus by default... hot seks.

I am going to need to see that in a process flow chart please. ;)

the early 2000's were so bad my wife who knows nothing about german cars even comented when I wanted to look at benz "aren't they unreliable"

It ruined the brand recognition from the tanks that they used to be.

This is why you need a w124 as a secondary car. Nothing fancy, nothing fast, still has the beautiful I-6 that MB never should have moved away from, and they are trusty and will win 92% of all wrecks.

It depends. The one with the aluminum crap all over isn't so nice, but some packages look real nice. It is the exterior that gets me.

I exagerate, it's not the worste interior on the face of the earth. As for the outside... I'm not loving it, but it's not as ugly as some.

I think it's a cool car, I would take a benz over it though. Even though the M is reported to be faster.

I am much more scared mechanically of the benz, but don't want either without a warranty.

I get the feeling you have been around a few that have been worse then the norm. All the ones in and around my family have not had any major mechanical issues. It has pretty much all been wear and tear / preventative maintenance that I know of. Then again, the majority of them are older and have all been trusty tanks. I need a valve cover gasket replaced, but I expect that after 177k.

Definitely worse, but also in the "glory" years. You also have one that doesn't have so much to go wrong compared to the new ones. BMW had the same growing pains when they went all automated. Amusingly the Japanese are now having those struggles, they came into the game later and so their failures are later but it is good to see. This is one spot where the American manufacturers have done it right, let the others deal with the crap first and then add. :)

My biggest problem historically with Benz is that every failure is expensive, while with BMW the parts are uber cheap (again not the new ones). Then we get into the modern era where they both have huge failure rates and I wouldn't want one without a warranty.

I am also frightened by Porsche. I'd like a Cayenne Turbo S but that means 2006 and only warranty for 2 out of 3 years in my lease. If anything breaks it will be my responsibility. The air suspension and Turbo's I am not confident in making it through our weather and with the replacement price rather scared if they don't. The GTS solves the Turbo issue but is too damn expensive and rather slow in comparison. Of course a 550i fits the spending category, but can't tow my boat. Trying to see if an X6 will work although I have hugely mixed feelings as when they came out I thought they were super ugly, but the more I see them the more that my mind changes. The BM'er I'd want certified, the Turbo S I'd hope to want to buy out at the end of the lease but am unsure I'll ever want a car for more than 3 years. Work would lease the first 3 and then I could buy it out at its depreciated price (if it were a good deal and mechanically logical).

I suppose first step is to sell the truck, but without a certainty on what I want to replace it with I hesitate.

Time to do a little negotiating on a $200k robot for our office. This ought to be fun :)

whoa, crazy ass storm here, sustained 40 mph wind, gusts to 55-60

Welcome to Kansas weather.