mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm used to it though. If you guys think I am hard on here, lol...

uber quality meat does make a tasty steak tastier though

mm..steak sounds fricken amazing

I had steak tonite, mmmmmmmmmm good! Ribeye is the best steak to me for some reason, I like them all but prefer a Ribeye.

ribeye is very good, had that a couple weeks ago

why dont you just eat filet minon rich ass

Normally what I buy, but it isn't like its expensive. I buy whole tenderloins at Costco (regularly $5-7/lb) and if you cut 8oz steaks that means you are eating $2.50-$3.50 for your cut and that is cheaper than a Big Mac (I think, haven't eaten fast food in a long while)

I've got a card that got me two big macs for $2.22 :P lol

Even if they gave them away I wouldn't eat there

Magnificent. :)

set of the smoke alarm with the angle grinder; so far so good

I ordered products from two different companies on the same day and they arrived in the beaumont distribution place within 10 min of each other. Hopefully that means they will both be in my mailbox this afternoon...

The funniest part of my day just happened.

I was watching Scrubs season 3, all the women nurses were bitching about sexual harassment at work, Dr. Kelso, the chief of medicine for the hospital says to them, "You should all take a second, think seriously whats bothering you, and have a group un-bunching of our panties."

:santa:

I like that show for some reason, it is hilarious shit happening every episode :drink40:

Dude, all your posts in the ihop were marked -1. Somebody is acting immature.

One more and I'll call it out in the off-topic section. This is ridiculous.

I know who the two members and told Denim he is lucky I dont have banning powers or I would of handled this already. Whenever your ready to call it out I got the members name so we can start a war. I could care less about it, I just think it is immature and ridiculous to follow some one around and badmouth them like an ex-girlfriend. I thought we were all man here but I see not, a lot of sandy vaginas who just add sand to it everyday. I finid it funny at the same time that I have forum stalkers, FTW!

:sigh: Another sleepless night.

Mine was not so great either. Woke up sweating again and had to actually plug in a fan, but I still stayed awake for another hour because every time I had the fan blowing I felt cold, but when I turned it off I got hot again. My thermostat is only at like 66 so it's mild in here as it is so I'm not sure why the sweats. Then I had a dream that two dudes were trying to break into my house, and when I woke up suddenly I thought it was real. Awake a bit more there. Woke up a couple more times because my body was telling me to shift positions. But then finally I'm having a good dream about these three ladies that come over and want to get it on, and my alarm goes off.

Sounds like me and you have the same sleeping patterns, I woke up in a puddle of water this morning. The sheets, the clothes I was in and the bed just felt like I woke up in bath tub. I been sweating heavily in my sleep for your but Im starting to figure out what it is I think, sleeping has been my enemy all my life. I wouldnt wish insomnia on my worst enemy, this is for the birds.

The funniest part of my day just happened.

I was watching Scrubs season 3, all the women nurses were bitching about sexual harassment at work, Dr. Kelso, the chief of medicine for the hospital says to them, "You should all take a second, think seriously whats bothering you, and have a group un-bunching of our panties."

:santa:

I like that show for some reason, it is hilarious shit happening every episode :drink40:

Dude, all your posts in the ihop were marked -1. Somebody is acting immature.

One more and I'll call it out in the off-topic section. This is ridiculous.

I know who the two members and told Denim he is lucky I dont have banning powers or I would of handled this already. Whenever your ready to call it out I got the members name so we can start a war. I could care less about it, I just think it is immature and ridiculous to follow some one around and badmouth them like an ex-girlfriend. I thought we were all man here but I see not, a lot of sandy vaginas who just add sand to it everyday. I finid it funny at the same time that I have forum stalkers, FTW!

i am down!

I am curious. I can guess who one of them is, but they seemingly stopped doing it to me so I am no longer sure. Either that or one of you guys fixed all the negs he added to my posts.

I fixed them for you ///M5 and Impious. The one who we know it is slowly does it now, he will just do maybe one or two everytime he comes on. But I have two and the other one just stalks my recently posted page and finds all my posts and has a field day with the negative mark.

I undid a number of them for the 3 of you and sent out a PM requesting a cease and desist. ;)

I undid a number of them for the 3 of you and sent out a PM requesting a cease and desist. ;)

:fing34:

Oh yeah just to let you guys know that I have successfully tried the front stage idea of just speakers in your front doors and Im thoroughly impressed. Thanks for opening my eyes and waking me up from the harsh thinking of multiple drivers in the interior playing the same frequencies. Since I have been listening to it wrong for so long I can actually here the difference in the music without mutliple drivers in the car, such as no more cancellation and so on.

Everyone who helped out deserves a :drink40:

Oh yeah just to let you guys know that I have successfully tried the front stage idea of just speakers in your front doors and Im thoroughly impressed. Thanks for opening my eyes and waking me up from the harsh thinking of multiple drivers in the interior playing the same frequencies. Since I have been listening to it wrong for so long I can actually here the difference in the music without mutliple drivers in the car, such as no more cancellation and so on.

Happy 4k!

Glad you took to heart our conversations and more importantly glad you can hear the difference for yourself as your stereo is for you. :)

Kneading a double batch (8 small pizzas) of dough in my mixer and it is dancing all over the counter. Each rotation moves it at least 3" and then back, sort of like an orbital sander.

Takes forever to type as I have to turn around to watch it all the time. Bitch is hot now too :) Yummies

Happy 4k!

Thanks since I didnt even notice it at all.

Glad you took to heart our conversations and more importantly glad you can hear the difference for yourself as your stereo is for you. :)

I couldnt have done it without you guys help.

Yeah Congrats Tmax98, have a blast and party hard for all that work you put in.