mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Time for some rice chex b4 pt............yummy

Amusingly because of the pick of the CTS and the fact I drove my boss's 550i around I was re-searching cars again. Some part of me (big part) wants a newer M5 now. Damnit. Doesn't help that the GTS and Turbo Cayenne's are about $10k more than I expect them to be at this point.

The one with the extra HP button??

I really dislike BMW interior, but it's a fast fast car aparently. Consistantly rated as a faster and better handling, but less "fun" to drive car than the E55(supercharged).

mm, a rare treat during the week- leftover biscuits and gravy for breakfast.

that is good stuff right there!

:peepwall:

these canned brislings are quite good

huh, and no I am not googlin

similar to canned sardines except these are actually edible

canned sardines are edible

just give me some saltines and im game!

I don't really eat anything out of a can, except San Marzano tomatoes, some beans and a few other staples that actually don't change. Meat I am not so interested in.

Amusingly because of the pick of the CTS and the fact I drove my boss's 550i around I was re-searching cars again. Some part of me (big part) wants a newer M5 now. Damnit. Doesn't help that the GTS and Turbo Cayenne's are about $10k more than I expect them to be at this point.

I really dislike BMW interior, but it's a fast fast car aparently. Consistantly rated as a faster and better handling, but less "fun" to drive car than the E55(supercharged).

It depends. The one with the aluminum crap all over isn't so nice, but some packages look real nice. It is the exterior that gets me.

It depends. The one with the aluminum crap all over isn't so nice, but some packages look real nice. It is the exterior that gets me.

I exagerate, it's not the worste interior on the face of the earth. As for the outside... I'm not loving it, but it's not as ugly as some.

I think it's a cool car, I would take a benz over it though. Even though the M is reported to be faster.

I'll get a custom horn that plays dueling banjos on the E55 when I get that.

I've thought about getting a General Lee horn on mine a time or two

But don't follow that up with air time in the E. :P

I exagerate, it's not the worste interior on the face of the earth. As for the outside... I'm not loving it, but it's not as ugly as some.

I think it's a cool car, I would take a benz over it though. Even though the M is reported to be faster.

I want that SLS something serious. :)

I like the interiors on the newer BMWs. Haven't sat in any Mercedes Lately however. Nice car, but if you want to do any aftermarket stereo, have fun. A lot of the audio systems in BMW, Mercedes, and Audi now are all done by fiber optic.

I like the interiors on the newer BMWs. Haven't sat in any Mercedes Lately however. Nice car, but if you want to do any aftermarket stereo, have fun. A lot of the audio systems in BMW, Mercedes, and Audi now are all done by fiber optic.

:( :(

If you're open to that kind of budget talks... Welllllll

In truth, if I could have any car based on style I would want an E55amg and then give it to brabuss or someone else of the same nature.

I would also take a 997 and hand that over to Ruff or one of their partners

And maybe an ariel atom.

If I wanted to do a system in a car like that I would just circumvent their audi and put in brand new wires from the batt and custom everything.

annoying though.

The new S class is smexy too.

If you're open to that kind of budget talks... Welllllll

In truth, if I could have any car based on style I would want an E55amg and then give it to brabuss or someone else of the same nature.

I would also take a 997 and hand that over to Ruff or one of their partners

And maybe an ariel atom.

Sweet, we need another Brabus person on here. I am the only one I think. :)

If I wanted to do a system in a car like that I would just circumvent their audi and put in brand new wires from the batt and custom everything.

annoying though.

Thats true, but holy good god you'd kill someone by the time it's done. Those cars are not fun to take anything apart on.

As in you own brabus, or as in you love?

If you own, I'm comming over for a visit. I will sleep in your car.

annoying though.

Thats true, but holy good god you'd kill someone by the time it's done. Those cars are not fun to take anything apart on.

Could you just install post the amp? a 3sixty or something?

I'll get a custom horn that plays dueling banjos on the E55 when I get that.

I've thought about getting a General Lee horn on mine a time or two

But don't follow that up with air time in the E. :P

hell nah

I have caught some (very limited) air time driving a 97 Taurus though :huh: :huh:

If you own, I'm comming over for a visit. I will sleep in your car.

Yep, Aaron is quite enamored with his sled, though, so no drool or cum stains please

I wouldn't exchange fluids with another mans car. It's disrespectfull.

I would wear protection.

annoying though.

Could you just install post the amp? a 3sixty or something?

Yeah absolutely, after the factory amp then wire aftermarket power to the factory wiring unless it's anything like Blose. A lot of Bose systems use individual amps at each speaker which is retarded, but I would guess German engineered cars would make more sense than that.

One of the installers I work with was telling me that some of the new Mercedes cars are run almost entirely on a fiber optic loop. Remove on component and the car fails to work as a whole. The completely eliminate remote starters and aftermarket head units as of now.

Sitting in class while the sun is shinning

You should be paying attention to class and not the shining sun right now :)

But it is the worst when you know its nice out and you're couped up. suicide-santa.gif

Sitting in class while the sun is shinning

Sitting by the window enjoying the sun thinking about vacation :)