mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

DSCN0629.jpg

5 foot floor lamp and 17 gallon shop vac for size reference

halfway there :lol2:

Thats how ya do it!

don't think I can call it a door frame anymore, more like a giant hole in the wall now

It is coming together very slowly, wish I had more hands on experience on things in life but Im learning as much as I can now.

Get some...sour cream and onion chips, with some dip, man. Some beef jerkey, some peanut butter. Get some Hagen-Dagz ice-cream bars. A whole lotta of chocolate. Gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, pink popcorn. GRAHAM CRACKERS!!! Graham crackers with the marshmallows. Little marshmallows with little chocolate bars and we'll make some s'mores man. Celery, grape jelly, Captain Crunch with the little crunch berries, pizzas, we need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, water, a whole lotta water and.......Funyuns.

coming home from a friends house on the side roads and traveling on a hilly road, a car pulls out 20 yards in front of me when i am going 50mph and i have to go on the snow to pass it because i couldnt stop in time. Seriously a foot away from hitting me....still pucking trembling

pucking scared TOP

damn dude, i know that feeling. but thankfully u reacted in time.

but could the car see you or?

the car pulled out halfway and then fully out in front of me. But yeah i can see where he was coming from because the road is like a death trap

lol, i bet 50 isn't the speed limit then ;)

then i probably would've been going 60, and probably wouldn't have gotten so lucky. :ehh:

well, the me a couple months ago would've been going 60, but not me now

i got a ticket not too long ago, and idk how familiar anybody is with Massachusetts' J.O.L rules.

but i have court next week so i can keep my license :ehh:

well, the me a couple months ago would've been going 60, but not me now

i got a ticket not too long ago, and idk how familiar anybody is with Massachusetts' J.O.L rules.

but i have court next week so i can keep my license :ehh:

damn, how fast were you going to get your license maybe revoked?

Now for the next week i will be super cautious

yeah that is how I am when I notice someone is coming from a death trap area or an area of not to much visibility to the road there turning on, caution is the key when driving nowadays since others dont use it.

well he "got me" doing a 53 in a 35. but it was one of those roads; you know, one of those roads in which nobody does the pucking speed limit.

then by luck it happened to be the biggest dick cop in town. he is very well known for his lovely attitude :) lol.

but what i think what did it was the written warning i got not even a month before, i was pulled over doing 67 in a 45 :peepwall:

Edited by mbarber25

i want to get shizzzon to reply to my message so i can get that box done this weekend and you can come down

That's fucking hilarious!

:stfu:

Ha! We've been waiting for pics of a trimmed up Yeti for how long?

I have some pics saved of the non-trimmed up Yeti :peepwall:

I may have seen pics of the trimmed up Yeti recently.... :peepwall:

this weekend is going to be busy...gotta change from ice rink/concert/to basketball/ and then back to hockey

anyone ever heard of not using lemon detergent in a dishwasher with a stainless steel tub? Heard that today on the radio, made me wonder...

well he "got me" doing a 53 in a 35. but it was one of those roads; you know, one of those roads in which nobody does the pucking speed limit.

then by luck it happened to be the biggest dick cop in town. he is very well known for his lovely attitude :) lol.

but what i think what did it was the written warning i got not even a month before, i was pulled over doing 67 in a 45 :peepwall:

It sounds like you should obey the law.

no, it sounds like i need to slow the hell down, lol

That's included in obeying the law...

That's included in obeying the law...

ahhh yes, you are in fact; right.

you - 1

me - 0

these canned brislings are quite good

huh, and no I am not googlin