mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Saw on the internet that Haiti is without a government. To help out, I am donating one Obama, one Pelosi, one Reid, one Frank, one Coakley and two Clintons! They may keep them permanently! I'd give them a constitution; but I can't find mine right now!

Black is a bitch monkey to keep it looking clean, whereas navy blue usually isn't (sister's Corolla certainly isn't, can go nearly a month in an Arizona-ish climate and still look relatively clean)

if that is not an issue to you, flip a coin

You don't know me very well, clean shouldn't be an issue. I've owned 5 other black cars btw.

There is NO better color for a vehicle.

I am a black on black guy, but would take a saddle leather interior. I love the King Ranch interior

Go figure that the one thing Texas you like I really don't care for...

Black is a bitch monkey to keep it looking clean, whereas navy blue usually isn't (sister's Corolla certainly isn't, can go nearly a month in an Arizona-ish climate and still look relatively clean)

You don't know me very well, clean shouldn't be an issue. I've owned 5 other black cars btw.

I am a black on black guy, but would take a saddle leather interior. I love the King Ranch interior

Go figure that the one thing Texas you like I really don't care for...

wtf???

Mega fail :P

Sean what did you use on your Black cars?

I am looking for a better way to detail the Xterra........................Wish it had the black interior but its more of a peanut butter set of colors.

J

Clean ride T0P

J

I disagree unless it's a black laquer that's plain and deep on an old vehicle. On newer vehicles it hides the lines too much for my taste.

Really? You have to watch the whole thing. Classic and very good.

I wanted to know so I could watch it, it looks badass.

Yea that movie is extremely classic, your balls will drop when you watch it.

LOL NOW

paki.jpg

I like things that have AMG in nomenclature a bit more.

They don't stir me just looking at them as much. The new E is fugly in person, the ass looks just like a hyundai. Don't get me wrong, the E55 AMG is still high on my list but the V10 M5 I prefer. In particular after driving it again.

new m5 > new E class

Agreed.

I like the 2005-2007 E55 or E63. Those cars are just about the seksiest cars evar to me. I love the style, and just about everything else about them.

The 2004 M3 is another OMGBBQ seksi lookin car.

The 996 of course is one of my other all time loves. The fried egg eyes are awesome.

x2

Black on black if at all possible. I do like I have seen the E63 and new S class in some off white creamish custardish looking color. It would however be horrible here in MN

Tha Audio Gods have given SSA a special one for sure.

I am looking for a better way to detail the Xterra........................Wish it had the black interior but its more of a peanut butter set of colors.

J

A large gamut of 3M products. Same thing I use on all my cars.

I heard a clip of a 911 call where the pedal was pinned and the driver came into an intersection.

It was horrible. A family of 4 just wiped out. If he would have only slapped it into neutral and hit the ditch.... Not the drivers fault, just a reminder though if you the pedal sticks, neutral is your friend.

The 550i was really impressive to, hell of a lot of car for $30k but after sitting again in the M my heart was only stirred by the ///

J

A large gamut of 3M products. Same thing I use on all my cars.

I know you did ask Sean originally but I wanted to second this since he did say 3m products. A good friend of mine who has won at least one state award, probably more, for painting cars uses 3m products and nothing else. He's the biggest tight wad, farm boy, but ALWAYS uses 3m.

I only use 3M products on the 38 and 61.