mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

spiderman3.jpg

pretty fucking awesome shading job

I say done but there's still mud, tape, sand & texture, trim, and carpet to be installed

oh and about 10 can lights too

but still

for now its done

I was going to say, what are you calling done? haha

0221101730a.jpg

Where is this IB'ing to? The outside world? Is there enough volume under that baffle to be IB?

I say done but there's still mud, tape, sand & texture, trim, and carpet to be installed

oh and about 10 can lights too

but still

for now its done

I was going to say, what are you calling done? haha

when the rough work is finished I call it done :P

between reframing, sheathing, and siding a 40 foot wall, rebuilding 400 sq. ft. of floor from the joists up, reframing two doorways, and hanging over 24 sheets of drywall, I'd say yeah we're done :lol:

spiderman3.jpg

pretty pucking awesome shading job

The white highlights on the tears really does the trick.wink.gif The drop shadows also give great depth, they look SO cool when they are still all red and fresh. wish they stayed that way.

GOD you know the sternum is one of the worst areas on the body, I promise this poor F*cker was in PAIN!!!tongue.gif

Edited by j-roadtatts

0221101730a.jpg

Where is this IB'ing to? The outside world? Is there enough volume under that baffle to be IB?

its just a baffle in the ski pass thing. so the rear fires into the cabin and the front into the trunk. and the rear deck is sealed.

sounds very good!

here's from the cabin

0221101730b.jpg

here's from the cabin

0221101730b.jpg

look how fucking close that was, maybe an 1/8th inch between magnet and floor.. dam i was lucky.

spiderman3.jpg

pretty pucking awesome shading job

The white highlights on the tears really does the trick.wink.gif The drop shadows also give great depth, they look SO cool when they are still all red and fresh. wish they stayed that way.

GOD you know the sternum is one of the worst areas on the body, I promise this poor F*cker was in PAIN!!!tongue.gif

That's why a sternum rub is done to teat if someone is conscious or not. If your faking it, and someone does a sternum run on you the correct way, you WILL wake up.

Done playing with the Droid for today. Installed a new, faster, ROM that is able to be overclocked to 1.1Ghz (faster not because of the OC but because of a better ROM). Has a cool smoked glass blue theme. Setup up the home screen from the Hero and downloaded a new weather widget app. Re-setup all my icons and "widgets" and tweaked a few other things.

Guess I could at least provide some screenshots

CAP201002220043.jpgCAP201002220045.jpgCAP2010022200451.jpgCAP201002220046.jpg

Running at 550mhz because the battery is less than 20%

ur such a nerd with that phone lol

Done playing with the Droid for today. Installed a new, faster, ROM that is able to be overclocked to 1.1Ghz (faster not because of the OC but because of a better ROM). Has a cool smoked glass blue theme. Setup up the home screen from the Hero and downloaded a new weather widget app. Re-setup all my icons and "widgets" and tweaked a few other things.

Guess I could at least provide some screenshots

CAP201002220043.jpgCAP201002220045.jpgCAP2010022200451.jpgCAP201002220046.jpg

My room mate has that phone, blows my I phone away speed wise.

Cause you have an iPhone Mark :P

Your making me want a Droid even more now!!!!!

So go and get one! PS, i'll be texting while talking :orly3:

So go and get one! PS, i'll be texting while talking :orly3:

Lol that and the camera is the only thing the 3GS has on the Droid. Who honestly finds texting while talking useful though? I think it's insulting :)

its just a baffle in the ski pass thing. so the rear fires into the cabin and the front into the trunk. and the rear deck is sealed.

sounds very good!

ah, I was wondering if that was the case. Very good then

I think my DVR is set. It's gonna record any top gear that I haven't recorded before from the BBC chan. I can then catch up for when it puts repeats on air. Kind of a cool feature