mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

TOP went POP

I would pop it on a plane or in a train...

Near the scrote or with a goat...

I think I am too lazy to do the damn intake gasket on the Chevy...in particular if I can find someone to do it for $80

I'd do it for $80 :P

If it wasn't 4 degrees I'd probably as well. Plus I have to do the bearings on the old snowmobile and I'd rather spend my time really adjusting the clutches on the new one versus dicking with an intake.

I fucking hate how slow the hop is. Aaargh.

Do you even have trouble in low fi? I actually never use SSA or HAF in anything but low fi. It cripples my speed. We just got a huge upgrade to our internet too.

I like the HiFi for all other pages which load instantly. It definitely is NOT my internet connection.

I fucking hate how slow the hop is. Aaargh.

Do you even have trouble in low fi? I actually never use SSA or HAF in anything but low fi. It cripples my speed. We just got a huge upgrade to our internet too.

I like the HiFi for all other pages which load instantly. It definitely is NOT my internet connection.

I will see if I can make the hop be slower at home. I've never noticed it slower than other pages. I shall test it!

i LOVE snow. Give us MORE PLEASE!!

I wish i could give you all the 10 inches here to you. and the 20 degree weather.

I give shit like that, definitely don't take it.

If you want to send your snow to MN please do. The trails are walloped and could definitely use another 10"

Going to be weird listening to the stock GM crap stereo.

I haven't been on a sled in YEARS and that was a big utility type unit, not meant for wild fun.

Is sledding like 4 wheeling Sean just way more traction?

I wish i could give you all the 10 inches

O_O

I got 10 inches I will give you....up side da head.laugh.gif

If you want to send your snow to MN please do. The trails are walloped and could definitely use another 10"

Well theres your problem, you need to go ride the back country!!!smile.gif Don't forget your beacon.

I haven't been on a sled in YEARS and that was a big utility type unit, not meant for wild fun.

A wide track can be fun too.

Sledding is like ATVing at MACH 1, Hold the fuck on!!!!!smile.gif

Way more power, more traction, higher top speed, better handling, better suspension, better acceleration, better center of gravity, softer landing (snow), and the list goes on. Basically 4 wheelers are super boring in comparison. Not taking away from 4 wheelin', but snowmobiles>>>>>4wheelers

Well theres your problem, you need to go ride the back country!!!smile.gif Don't forget your beacon.

Our backcountry and yours is a bit different and require a completely different type of sled. I love both, but prefer tight winding trails through the trees with many bars along the way.

My new Grizzly is pretty smooth and fast in comparison to most, so oranges and apples.

Our backcountry and yours is a bit different and require a completely different type of sled. I love both, but prefer tight winding trails through the trees with many bars along the way.

Ya you probly don't know what your missing?

Ya you probly don't know what your missing?

No, I've done a little boondocking, nowhere near enough but I prefer the requirement to turn tight and see what you can do. The varying terrain as well. That and I am very partial to forests in the first place and running through many different ones all on the same day is a hoot.

I wasn't saying that I didn't like pounding through feet of powder, just that I prefer trails through the woods.

My new Grizzly is pretty smooth and fast in comparison to most, so oranges and apples.

In STOCK the sled I just bought can do:

0-60 in under 5 seconds

110mph+ top speed

125HP at 470lbs

capability to take 90deg turns with a 15' radius at 50+mph

completely adjustable suspension (quickly) to deal with varying terrain

Again, not saying 4 wheelers aren't fun but in comparison they are toys compared to machines