mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

My new Grizzly is pretty smooth and fast in comparison to most, so oranges and apples.

In STOCK the sled I just bought can do:

0-60 in under 5 seconds

110mph+ top speed

125HP at 470lbs

capability to take 90deg turns with a 15' radius at 50+mph

completely adjustable suspension (quickly) to deal with varying terrain

Again, not saying 4 wheelers aren't fun but in comparison they are toys compared to machines

That says alot. My 954 CBR is obviously faster by a large gap, but when the road stops being flat she's pretty much worthless.

Interesting. Maybe I will have to find a cheeper, noobtastic sled. I would have to trailor it everytime I wanted to go out though, and that would blow.

I gotta figure somethin for lunch too

Donno what tho

My new Grizzly is pretty smooth and fast in comparison to most, so oranges and apples.

0-60 in under 5 seconds

110mph+ top speed

125HP at 470lbs

Again, not saying 4 wheelers aren't fun but in comparison they are toys compared to machines

You are making me jones to go riding!!!mellow.gif Sound's like YOU better hold on!!!tongue.gif

Like I said oranges and apples, It's like comparing Cigar Boats to a rock Krawlers.

In deep powder sledding is more like Jet Skiing aka personal watercraft in the ocean ie roller's, floating feeling, unknown terrian. On packed trails sledding is more like Motocycle Racing ie speed up, slow down, hug corner's. both require holding on very well as like Sean said NEW sled's can go REALLY, REALLY fast, REALLY, REALLY quick like!!!!!smile.gif

I wish i could give you all the 10 inches

O_O

I got 10 inches I will give you....up side da head.laugh.gif

She gets all excited, when I whip out my big 10 inch!!!

record of a band that plays the blues

well a band that plays its blues

she just love my big 10 inch

record of her favorite blues

O_O

She gets all excited, when I whip out my big 10 inch!!!

record of a band that plays the blues

well a band that plays its blues

she just love my big 10 inch

record of her favorite blues

I give shit like that, definitely don't take it.

If you want to send your snow to MN please do. The trails are walloped and could definitely use another 10"

Well theres your problem, you need to go ride the back country!!!smile.gif Don't forget your beacon.

Our backcountry and yours is a bit different and require a completely different type of sled. I love both, but prefer tight winding trails through the trees with many bars along the way.

I can't wait to buy a new RMK!!! We get both kinds of terrain.

I haven't been on a sled in YEARS and that was a big utility type unit, not meant for wild fun.

Is sledding like 4 wheeling Sean just way more traction?

Way more power, more traction, higher top speed, better handling, better suspension, better acceleration, better center of gravity, softer landing (snow), and the list goes on. Basically 4 wheelers are super boring in comparison. Not taking away from 4 wheelin', but snowmobiles>>>>>4wheelers

If you mean ATV in snow vs Snowmobile in snow then yes. Other wise.... well it looks like mudding and techinical crawling are what ATVs have....

0-60 in under 5 seconds

110mph+ top speed

125HP at 470lbs

There's NO WAY I can piss as far as you on that one.....smile.gif

0-60 in under 5 seconds

110mph+ top speed

125HP at 470lbs

Wow, was not aware of those kind of specs. So when I come up to Minny we can go hit some trails? K, thanks...

O_O

Wah ban chow!!! COCKSLAP!!

oh em gee just about had to slap a hoe through the phone.

I was ordering a couple parts for our senior design project. I usually get a discount, but because I was ordering 2 parts (maybe $8 worth) I knew it wasn't worth my time or theirs to get the discount. When I told the lady I needed to order some stuff she just starts babbling about how I needed to talk to the other lady because she hasn't dealt with doing the discount and I try to interject and she keeps quacking along about not know anything about the discount and finally I get a word in and shes like, "Oh Okay" and takes my order.

Usually when I order something on tues, it's in on Thurs, Or if I order on fri it is in on Tues (They are closed Sunday and Monday), and I've been told they have 2 day shipping. So I order this and I ask, "Will it be in on Sat?" and tells me, "Umm tomorrow is Friday (like I'm a dumbass and like it has something to do with anything), it definitely won't be in until Tues or Wed."

grrr :angry:

She needs a cockslap!

:peepwall:

0-60 in under 5 seconds

110mph+ top speed

125HP at 470lbs

That says alot. My 954 CBR is obviously faster by a large gap, but when the road stops being flat she's pretty much worthless.

Interesting. Maybe I will have to find a cheeper, noobtastic sled. I would have to trailor it everytime I wanted to go out though, and that would blow.

I know somebody who i think is fixing to sell one...

0-60 in under 5 seconds

110mph+ top speed

125HP at 470lbs

Not on ice :P

Not in the turns either, and that is where the fun is. I'd like to see you jump the CBR too.

0-60 in under 5 seconds

110mph+ top speed

125HP at 470lbs

Wow, was not aware of those kind of specs. So when I come up to Minny we can go hit some trails? K, thanks...

The midrange is where the real fun is too. I have a bone stock, entry level performance sled. Smallest non-girl motor Poo makes.

not as bad now, heading up to my old highschool for my last class and then mother fucking spring break!