mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm not the smartest person in the world but even I know that if I wanted to be a car salesman I can starve here instead of up there

Hahahaha I would hate to be a car salesman... And I've done a few sales jobs!

They're doing a remake of A Nightmare On Elm Street :suicide-santa:

It looks okay, but will probably be epic failz

bottom

Top!

Suck it bish.

I'd love to get a droid, but I have another year before I can upgrade with a discount. I have a suspicion why they raised the data plan also, as I heard VZW will be getting a version of the iphone when apples contract is up with att.

I wouldn't bet on that. Seems it a rumor that keeps going around that eventually surfaces as "true this time".

That being said, I'd still take the droid over the iphone. I'd actually go with an all touchscreen droid over the iphone

No the data plan used to be cheaper then 30 bucks, just a couple months ago it was like 10 or 15 bucks for unlimited. I suspect that it went up to be similar to atts data charges with the iphone. I'm not interested in the iphone either but kinda suspected it is why the data plan may have gone up.

Ahh that makes sense Bromo, to make the transition to shitty iPhones easier.

That makes no sense. Pretty sure the data plan has been $30 for a while anyways. The $15 was for less capable phones

No the data plan used to be cheaper then 30 bucks, just a couple months ago it was like 10 or 15 bucks for unlimited. I suspect that it went up to be similar to atts data charges with the iphone. I'm not interested in the iphone either but kinda suspected it is why the data plan may have gone up.

Ahh that makes sense Bromo, to make the transition to shitty iPhones easier.

That makes no sense. Pretty sure the data plan has been $30 for a while anyways. The $15 was for less capable phones

No, believe me I was looking into adding data to my phone. They have restructured their entire plan hierarchy, my plan used to be called nationwide select as of Jan 18 they changed it now its talk and text. There were two plans higher then mine one with unlimited data and the higest plan with data and VZ navigator and I believe mobile email. Each step up in plans were an additional $10 i believe, now it seems they clumped it all into one and charge more.

Sure that could all be true, but that doesn't mean they did that to make the transition to the iphone easier... probably wasn't even in the realm of thought.

And yes I believe you are correct on the data plans. I didn't have VZ nav with my old phone and payed the cheaper price. But now Verzion has a phone that is actually capable of using real data. I'm sure the $30 plan has been around for ages with the Blackberry

Sure that could all be true, but that doesn't mean they did that to make the transition to the iphone easier... probably wasn't even in the realm of thought.

And yes I believe you are correct on the data plans. I didn't have VZ nav with my old phone and payed the cheaper price. But now Verzion has a phone that is actually capable of using real data. I'm sure the $30 plan has been around for ages with the Blackberry

No it won''t make the transition easier but it might make the move from ATT to VZ easier for people being that they are paying the same price and getting "the best 3g coverage". It will be interesting to see what happens in June when Apples contract is up with ATT.

I'd love to get a droid, but I have another year before I can upgrade with a discount. I have a suspicion why they raised the data plan also, as I heard VZW will be getting a version of the iphone when apples contract is up with att.

I wouldn't bet on that. Seems it a rumor that keeps going around that eventually surfaces as "true this time".

That being said, I'd still take the droid over the iphone. I'd actually go with an all touchscreen droid over the iphone

A little extra research shows that this may be a little "more true".

We will have to see if the iphone will switch over to CDMA. If so Verizon might as well change there name to wireless monopoly :D

"Monopoly Wireless" sounds catchy to me! :)

Demi Moore is fucking sexy!

:wackit3:

will sleep gooooooooooood tonight.

By the way, took the GRE today. 780 on the Math and 510 on the Reading = me stoked

Home made chicken noodle soup pwns!

My new Grizzly is pretty smooth and fast in comparison to most, so oranges and apples.

In STOCK the sled I just bought can do:

0-60 in under 5 seconds

110mph+ top speed

125HP at 470lbs

capability to take 90deg turns with a 15' radius at 50+mph

completely adjustable suspension (quickly) to deal with varying terrain

Again, not saying 4 wheelers aren't fun but in comparison they are toys compared to machines

That says alot. My 954 CBR is obviously faster by a large gap, but when the road stops being flat she's pretty much worthless.

Interesting. Maybe I will have to find a cheeper, noobtastic sled. I would have to trailor it everytime I wanted to go out though, and that would blow.

I know somebody who i think is fixing to sell one...

Can they ride it to MN for me?

i think he lives in MN

Sean I'm glad you started talking about noodles on HAF, it was some damn good soup!

Which noodles? And what soup?

I'm not the smartest person in the world but even I know that if I wanted to be a car salesman I can starve here instead of up there

I made a ton of money selling cars. Was my first job out of school. 3rd month alone I made $17k. I do think things are a bit different today though as the internet has probably changed the game.

Four Detroit public high schools have decided classroom time should be used to train 60 students to work at Walmart. A new partnership gives participants 11 weeks of job-readiness training during the day and a Walmart job after school. Students earn 10 credits toward graduation…

sounds good to me :lol2:

Heard on the radio that somewhere they were thinking about switching to a 4 day school work week to make it easier on the kids or whatever. Epic fail.

Then in Rhode Island one school district fired all of the teachers at a school because it had consistently received poor performance reviews yet the teacher union was pressing for more benefits for the teachers. Some clause in the contract allowed the school board to fire all of the teachers, and so they did as of the end of this year. Going to hire non-union teachers next. Finally somebody gets it.