mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Mama's busting DirecTV's balls hard. I mean HARD. Holy shit I wish I had a voice recorder for this.

I'm flared :D

Tomorrow they will all leave to the new owners :D

only able to register for 13 hours of classes this semester which means I'm going to have to try to cram 19 hours into next semester

probably won't happen due to lack of instructors sooooooooo looks like 3 very light semesters

hopefully done by this time next year :)

yes I did just put brisket, homemade chili, and a dash of BBQ sauce in the food processor and made a bbqbrisketchilicheeseburger

Sounds like something that should be on diners drive ins and dives.

:drink40:

you're still lightyears ahead in quality posts, however

speaking of brisket, these automated pellet fired smokers are mighty enticing for a lazy bastard like me

I have a scrunching noise in the front end of my Explorer. Only happens when I turn. We just put on new brake pads and rotors a couple months ago so I'm wondering if it has something to do with that. I don't want to look for an Escape and spend the money, but the Explorer seems to be pushing me to it.

It's the CV joints. Cheapest and easiest fix is to buy new front axles at $70/pc for lifetimje warranty ones, and spend an hour replacing them....

I figured it was the cv joints when I first heard it.

When you are tired of hearing your 6 month old baby girl cry in her crib, so you put her in your bed and your upset wife says "She’s gonna need to learn to sleep on her own someday. Do you want a 16 year old girls sleeping with you?" Don’t replay "As long as its not my daughter." A beating will follow!

When you inform a coworker that you are "good at fitting big things into small holes" make sure you specify that you’re talking about your organizational skills.

I have a scrunching noise in the front end of my Explorer. Only happens when I turn. We just put on new brake pads and rotors a couple months ago so I'm wondering if it has something to do with that. I don't want to look for an Escape and spend the money, but the Explorer seems to be pushing me to it.

It's the CV joints. Cheapest and easiest fix is to buy new front axles at $70/pc for lifetimje warranty ones, and spend an hour replacing them....

Expanding on, how are the remanufactured ones? Worth it for $30 less or not? Figure I may as well replace wheel bearings while I'm in there as well. I think mine are not repackable, do you know if that's true? It's a '98.

Expanding on, how are the remanufactured ones? Worth it for $30 less or not? Figure I may as well replace wheel bearings while I'm in there as well. I think mine are not repackable, do you know if that's true? It's a '98.

I used to rebuild them, so my opinion is to NOT buy remanned units. As for the bearings, they are not a traditional bearing-on-spindle deal. You have hubs which hold the bearing and mount to the spindle assembly. The bearings are sealed units and you'd have to press them out of the hubs, install new bearings, then press them back in. To alleviate all that, you simply replace the hubs. It's a bolt-on affair.

damn lawnmower wins again.

Well i got it running past what i prime into the engine.

What it does now is run for roughly 1 minute, then lose compression/miss fire/bog down and die.

Also replaced the spark plug today thinking that would help. Didn't help at all :(

Also when i went to start it today it seem like the engine was sort of seized up a little, because the pull string was stuck and took some extra force to get the motor to turn over.

any suggestions on what to look for now. I'm almost to the point to go buy a new mower.

trying out some knob creek and coke tonight.

Pretty good stuff i must say.

Stronger then the 40 creek i have been drinking, knob is 100 proof while 40 is 80 proof.

Looks like my other sister is gonna get hitched

<emorant>

looks like I'm the only one left who hasn't done shit with his miserable life

oh woe is me

etc etc etc

</emorant>

alright breaks over back to work

Looks like my other sister is gonna get hitched

<emorant>

looks like I'm the only one left who hasn't done shit with his miserable life

oh woe is me

etc etc etc

</emorant>

alright breaks over back to work

work?

work in this context = drinking

heh

damn lawnmower wins again.

Well i got it running past what i prime into the engine.

What it does now is run for roughly 1 minute, then lose compression/miss fire/bog down and die.

Also replaced the spark plug today thinking that would help. Didn't help at all :(

Also when i went to start it today it seem like the engine was sort of seized up a little, because the pull string was stuck and took some extra force to get the motor to turn over.

any suggestions on what to look for now. I'm almost to the point to go buy a new mower.

Pull the plug and tell me what it looks like.

delicious rum is delicious

I used to rebuild them, so my opinion is to NOT buy remanned units. As for the bearings, they are not a traditional bearing-on-spindle deal. You have hubs which hold the bearing and mount to the spindle assembly. The bearings are sealed units and you'd have to press them out of the hubs, install new bearings, then press them back in. To alleviate all that, you simply replace the hubs. It's a bolt-on affair.

But quite a price difference. 10 dollar bearings vs. 125 dollar hubs. We'll be doing this at my dad's shop so I'm sure they have the necessary presses and it shouldn't be a huge affair to press them out. I guess I'll see what he says since he'll be the one helping/teaching me about it. Thanks for the recommendation on new axles.