mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

And have a much higher contrast ration, they are capable of a higher refresh speed.

Contrast still less than plasma as is the speed.

Right now I'm working at a vitamins/whole food store, and I'm looking for a little extra money on side. I'm just wondering if any of y'all are MECP certified, I was thinking about getting a job at best buy's install bay. We have a few stereo shops here, but I doubt they'd take me in without a Mecp sheet. I've been building boxes and doing installs for people for around 5 yrs now, I've just never done it in an actual shop. Main question is, if you are certified, how hard was the actual test? and if you work in a shop, did you just bring them pictures of your installs. Just curious at 1:30 in the morning.

Regrettably the certification is crap. Super easy test, sucks that the only certification available is only used to screen workers and not actually focused on skills you'd need.

Any recommendations on printers that scan also. I no longer need a fax, but wouldn't cry if it had a memory card reader. Ethernet connectivity a huge plus.

I have a HP C8180. Its a badd MF, if thats what you are after.

Printer, scanner, copier, ethernet, bluetooth, card reader, cd reader, photoshop, touchscreen, etc.

In my experience most "certificate" programs are garbage. A+, MECP, Home Inspector, all kinds of others I can't quite remember at the moment.

Went cable shopping, gotter dun

The incredible Low-E technology imbues glass with insulating properties on par with a thick brick wall, thanks to a thin vacuum layer between panes. This manages to save homeowners a nice chunk of change on heating bills. But what else does Low-E do? It looks like it might be concentrating sunlight like big magnifying glass, reflecting scorching heat toward neighboring properties and causing serious damage to vinyl siding.

A local news report out of Boston has highlighted the problem, interviewing shocked residents now faced with expensive repair jobs. An employee of Infrared New England, a thermal imaging firm, observed "this looks like someone took a blow torch to it," adding that "we had temperatures that were 248 degrees Fahrenheit." Ouch!

Inhabitat argues that the Low-E coating isn't to blame, but rather the curvature of replacement windows, which these days are pervasively of the high-efficiency variety. At any rate, it's probably only a matter of time until infuriated neighbors begin a passive aggressive arms race, placing mirror shields between their homes in what will surely end in the fiery destruction of the Greater Boston area.

I LOVE MY NEW LAPTOP!!!!!!!

brisket in the smoker, brisket in the smoker, something something POKE HER

lalalalalala

damn slow hop today. Oh yeah it is saturday

Just got done mowing after a full 10 hour day at work

Now time to enjoy my weekend... i mean Sunday

I only need one HDMI input and one other local for plugging in shit like camera's.

For me, since I have a PS3 and direct tv it's always nice having more than you need, i would hate to have to switch HDMI's,

Switching receiver can solve that issue as well.

LED tech isn't that great for TV's. I promise you. Most of whats out there is gimick crazy.

LED is actually good they're extremely light, power efficient, and THIN! My Tv is about 3-4x thicker than a comparable LED tv.

Light, power efficient, and thin have NOTHING to do with picture btw. Plasma ftmfw.

Which models are YOU comparing? Visio LED compared to a Samsung Plasma? Lol

I only need one HDMI input and one other local for plugging in shit like camera's.

For me, since I have a PS3 and direct tv it's always nice having more than you need, i would hate to have to switch HDMI's,

Switching receiver can solve that issue as well.

LED tech isn't that great for TV's. I promise you. Most of whats out there is gimick crazy.

LED is actually good they're extremely light, power efficient, and THIN! My Tv is about 3-4x thicker than a comparable LED tv.

Light, power efficient, and thin have NOTHING to do with picture btw. Plasma ftmfw.

Ehhhh, Plasma = burn in (yes it is still possible)

energy hogs, and still thinner :) you can hang it like a picture frame

:ohnoes9:

HellooOOoo

is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes.

I can see it in your smile. . .

Apparently I'm the only one who caught the Lionel?

I loathe Lionel Ritchie and Michael Bolton.

Yay for almost 27mpg in the Jeep during the weekend trip and it wasn't high-way driving :D

Panasonic plasma ftmfw

Always turn on the lights when staying at an unknown house or else that burglar you’re tackling will turn out to be your own reflection.

536b165b-ff1f-406a-8bec-13ee3b428b1e.jpg

I think those tatts are fuckin retarded, but every man loves a chick who loves it up the ass.