mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day.

She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires.

She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible...

No wait... Sorry... I'm thinking of beer; That's what beer does...never mind.

I'm not a beer guy at 'tal

Dead Hop :(

Just ordered myself a Hanukkah present, a Fi Belt! :):woot:

A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day.

She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires.

She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible...

No wait... Sorry... I'm thinking of beer; That's what beer does...never mind.

:rofl2: :rofl2:

mb511-2210-smf-1-nc_1.jpg

mb524-2085-gmf-1-nc.jpg

mb501-2010-gmf-1-nc.jpg

mb524-2085-smf-1-nc.jpg

mb525-2090-smf-1-nc.jpg

mb511-2210-gmf-1-nc_1.jpg

My other options now....that is if I trust oemwheelsplus

I like #'s 1,4, and 6.

Toppers

Just ordered myself a Hanukkah present, a Fi Belt! :):woot:

Do want...They aren't even on the site :(

And I didn't know you were Jewish Aaron, Mazel tov

And I didn't know you were Jewish Aaron, Mazel tov

Thanks, I am not really practicing. By birthright on my mothers side I am.

I guess the first question should be gunmetal on a black car or no. Hmm.

I like it, but on the flip side it is winter and if they are at all cheap...

:drink40:

Personally, I think the only wheel that should ever be on a black vehicle is chrome. Nothing sets the black off better than chrome. As for your wheels choices there, I like #3 for winter.

<<<< hates chrome

i vote #2 :popcorn:

Personally, I think the only wheel that should ever be on a black vehicle is chrome. Nothing sets the black off better than chrome. As for your wheels choices there, I like #3 for winter.

You picked the stockers with a gunmetal stripe. Basically exactly what is on the truck.

There are big aluminum running boards so a similar finish IMO is a must. All the accents are lightly brushed as well. So no strong polish will fit. In general I agree though, but do like a little texture in my polish.

1,6 are my choices.

The just look like they will fit right in.

J

anybody else think 60 bucks for a pioneer premier 880prs is a good deal? i like the hell out of it but hate that it doesn't have a usb hook up.

anybody else think 60 bucks for a pioneer premier 880prs is a good deal? i like the hell out of it but hate that it doesn't have a usb hook up.

Buy it for me and ship it here :)

I've got a pair of SLS8's waiting to be installed in a friend's car and I'm curious to hear them in my car. Obviously they don't fit without angle grinder work. Any cons to testing them in a sealed box ?

Question for you alcoholics.

I want to buy a bottle of good vodka. The question is how do I preserve it, so it does not lose it's quality and taste over time? I don't drink often so it will take a while for me to finish the bottle.

You picked the stockers with a gunmetal stripe. Basically exactly what is on the truck.

There are big aluminum running boards so a similar finish IMO is a must. All the accents are lightly brushed as well. So no strong polish will fit. In general I agree though, but do like a little texture in my polish.

WOW I like #3 also!

Question for you alcoholics.

I want to buy a bottle of good vodka. The question is how do I preserve it, so it does not lose it's quality and taste over time? I don't drink often so it will take a while for me to finish the bottle.

I did not know you had to do anything other than put the cap back on.

:Jim: