mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

benadryl sucks

i preach it all the time, go find loratidine, it's still an antihistamine and the side effects are almost nill; especially compared to benadryl. If loratidine doesn't work well try cetirizine, also a 24hr dosage antihistamine.

Sean is on the nose though, stop the itch and you really don't have to worry about anything else.

I get more bug bites than anyone i've ever seen, used to have badly scarred arms from them (yay secondary infections) then when loratidine came out i was in love as I refuse to take benadryl, my sleep patterns are erratic enough.

hows that for a run on sentence!

C280 sport at this gas station with ricer blue hids, shitty ricer seat covers, and some autozone exhaust. Not the greatest car but it deserves better than that. Guy who was driving it was a complete tool, took off and reved it up to try to impress us I guess. I just laughed

haha i love ricers i saw an acura integra exhaust looked bigger than the damn car and then the tubing was like 1 1/2 and like 5+inches tip lol. He tried to rev but it didnt keep up with anyone. I mean some are clean fixed up but not with a giant fart can

I find it really funny when you see a ricer grind gears.

I find it really funny when you see a ricer grind gears.

ahaha i say some guy try to pass a truck and missed a gear lol it was a good chuckle and even some guy try to double clutch...

Had an interview today with National Instruments and had 2 interviewers. During the practical test I felt like a sheep among wolves. "why did you change that?" "why did you do that?" Oh well, on the second assignment they tried to find something bad for 20 minutes and couldn't.

Hopefully I get the job. Or the job at Emerson. 2 weeks until I get the results from both.

I hate interviews. Hopefully you got the job though :)

Necessary evil I guess...

Thanks though :D

Had an interview today with National Instruments and had 2 interviewers. During the practical test I felt like a sheep among wolves. "why did you change that?" "why did you do that?" Oh well, on the second assignment they tried to find something bad for 20 minutes and couldn't.

Hopefully I get the job. Or the job at Emerson. 2 weeks until I get the results from both.

where is the NI ob?

In town, 20 min drive. They have an R&D center and focus mainly on software.

Best thing for mosquito bites is to NOT touch them and wash with soap asap. Got about 5 tonight at dinner myself. Where the fuck did they come from all of a sudden.

I hate them. They were flying around in hordes at the camping spots. Seriously, mosquito's at 6000 feet ?

Eat lots of garlic to keep the mosquitoes away.

But we use up all the garlic to keep the vampires away...

Eat half of what you wear around your neck and you will be fine.

benadryl sucks

i preach it all the time, go find loratidine, it's still an antihistamine and the side effects are almost nill; especially compared to benadryl. If loratidine doesn't work well try cetirizine, also a 24hr dosage antihistamine.

Sean is on the nose though, stop the itch and you really don't have to worry about anything else.

I get more bug bites than anyone i've ever seen, used to have badly scarred arms from them (yay secondary infections) then when loratidine came out i was in love as I refuse to take benadryl, my sleep patterns are erratic enough.

hows that for a run on sentence!

You run into side effects when you compress 450 Kilo's of Loratadine into 1.5 million tablets, lol, Cetrizine as well. Not so much with a normal dose though

Got new brakes and an oil change on the firebird.................now the damn oil pressure is goin sky fuckin high.

J

Thanks for the tip. Benadryl always messes with me. I only tried it as it seams to work faster. As for itching it, I havent been. Some spots had double bites though and were burning more than itching.

Rainy Saturday. Bleh

And now its leveled off..............but still spiking near the max (60 highest number). Something is off.

Oh yea and my boy looked underneath............bell housing is chunked.

Joy.

J

That sounds about right. Remember, it will work harder when the oil is cold and pressure will be higher. Once thoroughly warmed, it will come down some. I don't know what they normally run at though. I would assume anywhere between 20-50 psi at idle.

Before the oil change average PSI was between 30-45. How long should she run 'high' after an oil change?

She went from a regular 10W30 to a Valvoline Max Life 5W30.

Wife is starting to get a tad touchy about the cost as the brakes, rotars and oil were about 800. Including labor.

J

Another 'thought' was that with the 138k on the ticker maybe the lines were a bit clogged and she may need a line change. Might have sludge build up.

Mechanically I am thinking in no real order

Plugs and wires

All lines replaced

New oil pump

New Water Pump

New radiator

New Calipers

J

Warped Tour was fucking awesome, one of the two bands I was dying to see broke down apparently though, sad, but Bad Rabbits was well worth it.

C280 sport at this gas station with ricer blue hids, shitty ricer seat covers, and some autozone exhaust. Not the greatest car but it deserves better than that. Guy who was driving it was a complete tool, took off and reved it up to try to impress us I guess. I just laughed

Car was and is a piece of shit. Terrible.

Before the oil change average PSI was between 30-45. How long should she run 'high' after an oil change?She went from a regular 10W30 to a Valvoline Max Life 5W30.Wife is starting to get a tad touchy about the cost as the brakes, rotars and oil were about 800. Including labor.J

Another 'thought' was that with the 138k on the ticker maybe the lines were a bit clogged and she may need a line change. Might have sludge build up.Mechanically I am thinking in no real orderPlugs and wiresAll lines replacedNew oil pumpNew Water PumpNew radiatorNew CalipersJ

It'll go down once the oil warms up. Something is off. Unless it has an oil cooler, which I doubt, there are no oil lines needing changed. Everything will be internal. Only thing I can think of is they used an engine flush and something got into the pan and the oil pickup. Pull the oil cap off. If there is sludge, you'll see it right away. Check the PCV valve.

ahaha i started taking the artichoke diet see how this works out...

Car was and is a piece of shit. Terrible.

Agreed. Never been a fan of the W202's. Right around the time MB's build quality went to shit