mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Garfield is derping now?

Who isn't derping nowadays?

Very impressed with IA's new components.

Garfield is derping now?

Who isn't derping nowadays?

hurr_durr.jpg

Since moving into the new place, (a very dog friendly place that is), many times other dog walkers are asking me how old Ferdinand is. When I say he just turned 12, they look at me funny and don't believe me.

Since moving into the new place, (a very dog friendly place that is), many times other dog walkers are asking me how old Ferdinand is. When I say he just turned 12, they look at me funny and don't believe me.

Heh, I know how that goes. Our little diva of a dog is 14 and acts like a pup, its crazy...

Julian what drivers are you looking at? Sounds like you need less drivers or go sealed.

Shhh aaron will be disapoint with me :(

Skar 10's

Suggested is ~1 cube each so i went with .8 to fit them better.

.8*6= 4.8 Ft^3

Don't be a retard and buy from that prick. His drivers aren't worth it. If that's your budget, buy used.

Plus he doesn't deserve anyone's business.

J

Lol Ferdinand is a very interesting looking doggy. :fing34:

No idea what derp is but everytime I see it written I assume a mongoloid had something to do with it

memes-philosoraptor-margaret-thatcher.jpg

Dracula?

Even You Brutus? - Red Hot Chili Peppers. :D

Time to play some nintendo?

tumblr_lq02glfxsu1qb7ws7o1_500.jpg

I think so.

memes-philosoraptor-margaret-thatcher.jpg

:roflmao:

Heh, I know how that goes. Our little diva of a dog is 14 and acts like a pup, its crazy...

Unless he is sleeping, Ferdinand seems to have always just downed 3 cappuccinos.

No idea what derp is but everytime I see it written I assume a mongoloid had something to do with it

Herp Derpin'

Lol Ferdinand is a very interesting looking doggy. :fing34:

Little guy needs a hair cut bad.

that was a gigantic, earth moving shit...

chewy is 12 as well and I get the same thing ALL the time. And then they act like I should have him in a damn stroller or something because he's old.

Gotta love rewards points cards.

J

Can you have an awesome exhaust sound, but in a way that it won't add much noise when listening to music?

Can good sound deadening ( I mean really good, with a good amount of money and labor put into it ) do the trick?

I won't be listening to music with the windows down. Windows up- music, windows down - engine music. :P

well that would explain why the city hasn't been picking up tree limbs...the tree limb truck overheated and caught on fire...apparently they only own one...

Can you have an awesome exhaust sound, but in a way that it won't add much noise when listening to music?

Can good sound deadening ( I mean really good, with a good amount of money and labor put into it ) do the trick?

I won't be listening to music with the windows down. Windows up- music, windows down - engine music. :P

if you can cover the windows too, then yes. Otherwise self defeating

What about modifying the exhaust pipe, so it goes in two directions, one into a muffler so it's all nice and quiet and another that just makes you smile when you press the gas pedal ...

You get to choose which one by flipping a switch or if it's not motorized, with pulling something.

It can be done, right? Money and time consuming, but doable.

Real common in boats...Captains's Choice :)

What about modifying the exhaust pipe, so it goes in two directions, one into a muffler so it's all nice and quiet and another that just makes you smile when you press the gas pedal ...

You get to choose which one by flipping a switch or if it's not motorized, with pulling something.

It can be done, right? Money and time consuming, but doable.

Easy.

Exhaust cutouts, common on hotrods.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/Part-Type/Exhaust-Cutouts/