mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Way too much as expected.

Maybe in a few years, eh? :attempt:

I'd bang it more than 4 times

You'd never fit in that car :P

Skip to 1:35

http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-ford-gt_part-1_164060.htm

I love that episode! They state the engine is essentially the same as the Lightning, but it couldn't be further from it. It shares four things with the Lightning; bore x stroke, the Ford stamp on the block, and the transmission bolt pattern, and the head bolt pattern. NOTHING else is similar.

I love that car. I didn't know that information was fictional. I was fairly disappointed when I heard it, but I tend to pay little mind to his criticisms about American cars. Some of it is deserved, but in all fairness he isn't happy unless he's bashing them in some way. It's still better than the way the American version of the show reviews American cars. Those Cadillacs were ugly.

Doesn't he own one?

Twice as much as they were when new.

That is what I was afraid of. If they were half though of course I'd already own one. :P

I love that episode! They state the engine is essentially the same as the Lightning, but it couldn't be further from it. It shares four things with the Lightning; bore x stroke, the Ford stamp on the block, and the transmission bolt pattern, and the head bolt pattern. NOTHING else is similar.

I love that car. I didn't know that information was fictional. I was fairly disappointed when I heard it, but I tend to pay little mind to his criticisms about American cars. Some of it is deserved, but in all fairness he isn't happy unless he's bashing them in some way. It's still better than the way the American version of the show reviews American cars. Those Cadillacs were ugly.

Doesn't he own one?

He did have one. he had a bunch of problems with it, sold it and bought a Gallardo.

Problems? Exactly why I wanted one instead of a Gallardo, lol.

He got one of the first cars in the first run. Just like any new model, it's bound to have problems. They had an issue with the PATS over there and apparently, the European Ford dealers weren't fully equipped at that time to handle the "American" programming, so it sat for months before he could drive it, etc. . . .

Good lord there's a lot more to bowling balls than you would normally think...

Hopefully Tanner doesn't decide to get up every half hour again tonight.

Let me guess, you just saw them on an episode of "How it's made?"

Let me guess, you just saw them on an episode of "How it's made?"

How It's Made or How Do They Do It, one or the other...great shows, great channel

First Saturday in a long time that I have Arthur with me and it is not raining. Sadly, it is pretty overcast.

Indeed, that guy certainly believes in his product.

Try 1:53

"This is like a cocktail that tastes like orange juice and blows your head off"

*leaves the hop to look at how brutal used ones are

The whole film on the car is pretty good. It's the only American car on the show he hasn't ripped a new arseho. I found the criticism about gas mileage amusing. Who gives a fuck?

Way too much as expected.

Didn't they produce relatively few? Gotta figure a car like that is just going to get more expensive. God, it'd be sweet to have one though.

Doesn't he own one?

He did have one. he had a bunch of problems with it, sold it and bought a Gallardo.

The problems weren't really with the car either. Just the alarm. They offered him a complete refund and gave him some Aston Martin (DB9??) while he decided if he wanted his money back. He took the car. Eventually he did sell it, but he passed up a complete refund. I think he's since gotten rid of the Gallardo to make room for the CLK Black. Much better car IMO.

Great marketing

Even better

It was on 60 Minutes. He'll pull a certain number of his garments off the line and test them on an employee.

It's not a bulletproof vest either. The material used for the clothes is what is bulletproof.