mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I am really thinking about trying to do a couple of Solo-II events.

It looks like a hoot!

Just would be something to get me back on a track.

That would be a good way to get the need for speed out of my system.

Bad news: Guy Fieri has not — I repeat, NOT — been slaughtered and chopped up to be sold at Costco. The “Guy Fieri Marinated Meat Variety Pack” has 14 pounds of ribs, beef, chicken, and pork chops — but, alas, not a single ounce of Fieri’s bloody corpse.

Guy Fieri brings you his new line of ready-to-cook meats, Guy Fieris Flavortown Foods, so that you can cook like a chef for yourself, your family and friends. Big, bold, ‘off-tha-hook’ flavors on only the most choice cuts of beef, chicken and pork make cookin up a real deal meal as easy as it gets, any time, any place.

The total price: $139.99, or about $10 per pound of meat.

its the 30th anniversary of the HP 12c calculator

Nazi germany surrendered to the united states on may 7th, 1945. Chuck Norris was born on may 6th, 1945. Coincidence? I think not.

Nazi germany surrendered to the united states on may 7th, 1945. Chuck Norris was born on may 6th, 1945. Coincidence? I think not.

Chuck Norris is a fucking idiot.

Chuck Norris is a fucking idiot.

Nazi

Dropped my glasses and cracked a lens. Going to get a new one, but clicked to browse Revo's home page and BAM one of my best friends from college's picture plastered huge on their website. Nearly shit.

Dropped my glasses and cracked a lens. Going to get a new one, but clicked to browse Revo's home page and BAM one of my best friends from college's picture plastered huge on their website. Nearly shit.

Heh. Send'm an email "umm yes I need the contact information for your model on the main page. Thanks."

I absolutely love my Smith glasses. :)

I'd bang it more than 4 times

You'd never fit in that car :P

Skip to 1:35

http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-ford-gt_part-1_164060.htm

Try 1:53

"This is like a cocktail that tastes like orange juice and blows your head off"

*leaves the hop to look at how brutal used ones are

Twice as much as they were when new.

I got passed by one ~7yrs ago in Wyoming on the interstate, got a good photo of the back side of it though. :)