mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

That's my dad splitting wood. The wood is fairly dry tho, maybe an year after it was harvested. Still better than swinging an axe all day.

Neat idea !

Love to see someone try to get a permit to rent one of those here and be OSHA safe.

LOOK MA, I'M A LUMBERJACK!!

WTF is the trick there. I normally have to rent a splitter, but my axe doesn't look like that either...

What kind of axe do you have? I have a wood burning stove and just use a splitting maul. I would never cut pieces that small, but I've never needed a splitter.

A shitty one. Has some mechanical arms in it to push the wood aside, but they forgot the blade. I suppose I could sharpen it, lol. The tree I had downed may have a trunk 30-36" diameter so each 20" log isn't even particularly easy to lift up.

It's not a bulletproof vest either. The material used for the clothes is what is bulletproof.

Where the fuck does the energy go? That is not real.

Wondered the same. They didn't discuss any details on 60 Minutes. I couldn't find a link to the video, but here's the article http://www.cbsnews.c...tag=mncol;lst;1

Admittedly I just skimmed the article because I watched the show, but all it says is"A system designed to radiate the energy from the point of impact, reducing the blow on the body". I'm not surprised they don't explain it.

I don't believe he is using a full powered round, even the recoil in his hand is sub-par. When I first watched it I thought he was going to load a .357mag to test it with but no way that's what he used.

ie, a blank. lol. can't work...still didn't click on the link

LOOK MA, I'M A LUMBERJACK!!

WTF is the trick there. I normally have to rent a splitter, but my axe doesn't look like that either...

What kind of axe do you have? I have a wood burning stove and just use a splitting maul. I would never cut pieces that small, but I've never needed a splitter.

A maul is a must for splitting wood, it helps if the wood you're using is as easy to split as that is and the chain does wonders for keeping it standing.

I have plenty of chain :) Took note on that.

:woot: buzzed enough to read my own post, lol

If its really that thin it seems like the fabric would just penetrate the body along with the bullet.

house still smells like brisket...thank goodness I made 10 lbs. worth

I just had brisket at the families house, so good!

Stefan, I didn't get to watch Fear and Loathing last night, but I watched it today. I see what you meant now. Good movie though.

Favorite part when they walk into the fbi / sheriff seminar and he still has coke under his nose...

I liked the ether scene. I can't imagine what peoples reaction would be to that in real life.

40's of OE feel so classy

They are, in a koozie

I thought when the Fitards came it was bad, but now we have the Downskardome fuckers. Holy shit new level of ugh.

I thought when the Fitards came it was bad, but now we have the Downskardome fuckers. Holy shit new level of ugh.

I was going to say some outrageous statement impersonating a skar nuthugger aka rep (guess its super easy to become a rep now, lol), but thought why bother. So instead here I am explaining what I thought about saying but ultimately decided against it.

:attempt:

Apparently it took some people of smd a while to figure out that my "SPL Calculator" was a complete joke for my personal amusement.

I got responses such as:

"lmao. that page is obviously a joke man. its sayin steves tahoe does 182's "

or,

"There is a lot more that goes into db's lol. box is most important!!!!"

On the bright side, I learned that: you can put shit into dbs, that those dbs will own that shit because they are possessive, and the key to being loud is in the enclosure!

Thank god for the internet, err humans I mean.

I love it when people seek legal advice on a public car audio forum, just how fucking stupid can you be.

If they come back to my house tonight, I'm going to shoot them, that's like self-defense and I don't have to worry about going to jail, right? Just wanna make sure.

Oh shit, can you say premeditated...

Anyone watching the Gran Prix today? If so, the streets they are racing on, I go down all the time.

My son told me he watched it and was able to identify the area. He also told me the cars had so much down force that a man hole cover was lifted during the race.

40's of OE feel so classy

They are, in a koozie

Do they even make koozies big enough, lol?

jordan, if i go military how often can I expect to be piss tested? Will it vary depending on what job I get stuck with?

When you go to MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) expect one there. Then another one when you come back to ship out for basic training. Past that it all depends on what branch and how big a dick (or cunt) your commander wants to be.

I am going to level with you bro.

If your the type that refuses to leave the drugs behind and look to the military to help you secure a future then don't bother. About 7/10 people I have PERSONALLY known and known very well who came into the military and wouldn't leave the drugs behind didn't make it a year after their schooling was done. 2 of the other 3 didn't make it 3 years. Only 1/10 can keep it hidden past 3 years and not get caught. Just let the drugs go and come in or keep on doing what you are doing.

J

I've completely stopped but basically wondering if I get leave and come home and blaze once are they going to be testing me as soon as I get back.

i should follow up with that was a general question, not something that's going to change my mind about joining.