mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I have a Bachelors of Arts in Physics. Lol, I know arts :fing34: I am the VP of an American branch of a German company. Others will fill you in on my extracurricular occupation.

I thought you were a secret agent man. :D

Sean is a local pimp and is the Don of the MN Mafia.

If so, look up the low frequency response of those mics ;)

Something of that effect, but lemme guess, it works fine for high frequency, but yields nothing special for low frequency? lol.

Sometimes I hate car audio, mostly because I'm so young and indecisive, not knowing what the fuck I want to do. Sometimes I really think about pulling everything out, going active, getting a nice amp, get a minidsp, new speakers, and a single smaller woofer.

Othertimes, SPL SPL SPL SPL!

Either way, in a few weeks I'm going with a smaller subwoofer enclosure so I can fit the bike in the back.

Something of that effect, but lemme guess, it works fine for high frequency, but yields nothing special for low frequency? lol.

Sometimes I hate car audio, mostly because I'm so young and indecisive, not knowing what the fuck I want to do. Sometimes I really think about pulling everything out, going active, getting a nice amp, get a minidsp, new speakers, and a single smaller woofer.

Either way, in a few weeks I'm going with a smaller subwoofer enclosure so I can fit the bike in the back.

seal dem bitches

seal dem bitches

It's certainly a thought, or sell one xcon and keep the other, or sell both and get a single zcon, or a pair of dcons, honest haven't made up my mind on what direction I want to go.

seal dem bitches

It's certainly a thought, or sell one xcon and keep the other, or sell both and get a single zcon, or a pair of dcons, honest haven't made up my mind on what direction I want to go.

what amplifier do you have currently? one 12" zcon would save you a ton of room for sure.

seal dem bitches

what amplifier do you have currently? one 12" zcon would save you a ton of room for sure.

saz1500d, but I'm likely going to change to something larger in the future.

Now your going to laugh, I was actually thinking an 18" zcon. :roflmao:

My enclosure height would drop from 20"+ to around 14"-15", The lower height will be below the rear backrests so I'll actually be able to see out the rear window, and because it's lower I'll be able to push it back further (since the backrest is slanted) and I'll be able to gain some depth for the enclosure. Leaving me with the virtually the same width and depth dimensions as before, but height will be low enough that I can actually put my bike in and over.

I'd flush mount the speaker and make a panel that rests on top of the enclosure for when the bikes in.

seal dem bitches

My enclosure height would drop from 20"+ to around 14"-15", The lower height will be below the rear backrests so I'll actually be able to see out the rear window, and because it's lower I'll be able to push it back further (since the backrest is slanted) and I'll be able to gain some depth for the enclosure. Leaving me with the virtually the same width and depth dimensions as before, but height will be low enough that I can actually put my bike in and over.

I'd flush mount the speaker and make a panel that rests on top of the enclosure for when the bikes in.

Thats a cool idea. If it was me, I would want to save a little more space than that though. But its not me.

seal dem bitches

Thats a cool idea. If it was me, I would want to save a little more space than that though. But its not me.

I previously had a jeep with zero room. The v40 has more room at the rear seats then the jeep had, so if my enclosure takes up the cargo area yet I can still manage to throw a bike over it, it'll do everything I need and I'll be a happy camper.

seal dem bitches

I previously had a jeep with zero room. The v40 has more room at the rear seats then the jeep had, so if my enclosure takes up the cargo area yet I can still manage to throw a bike over it, it'll do everything I need and I'll be a happy camper.

Yeah I hear ya. I am still trying to figure out what to do with my trunk.

Peng. I'm lost as fuck. Aside from engarish randomly put together it makes no sense.

Peng. I'm lost as fuck. Aside from engarish randomly put together it makes no sense.

Yeah.

You fuel tens of people humor disseminated through me and the amazingness of my wireless device.

Tigers are raking tonight. AL Central champs 2011.

children.jpeg

This one is ok

Does anyone like Mad Men? I have to watch a few episodes for a marketing class. So far it's okay, but I don't understand all the hype.

Does anyone like Mad Men? I have to watch a few episodes for a marketing class. So far it's okay, but I don't understand all the hype.

Nope, but breaking bad is awesome.

I've seen a few episodes and yes it is. I need to start watching it more :P

I've completely stopped but basically wondering if I get leave and come home and blaze once are they going to be testing me as soon as I get back.

What happens if you have a legal prescription? I'd assume that they can't control that then, although while "working" they surely could.

There is no such thing as a legal prescription. Federal law trumps state, so even is he had that, he's working a federal job, abiding by federal laws. Hell state cops can arrest you for possession or use even in states where it's "legalized" with a prescription.

What if you were married to a Dutch girl and lived in NL when not working?

As soon as you step foot on the US base, you are to abide by their laws, so if they drug test you, you're screwed. Also consider that the only reason you are there in the first place is for work, for the US government, so you're still by by ludicroucy. Don't think that's a word, but you get the idea.

I am all for legalizing weed, but it has to be controlled like alcohol. No driving under the influence, public intoxication, etc. . . I've seen too many people do too many stupid things on pot and wouldn't feel safe otherwise. Well, it's not like we're safe from the alcohol either, but I think the better part of judgement gets people and for the most part, they engage in their vices in a responsible manner.