mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I keepb thinking about the episode of Seinfeld where George takes naps under his desk and how awesome that would be.

He was probably chucking bodies through the wood chopper all night.

MN mafia is always working.

Don'tcha know?

I was wondering the other day, with all the equipment in a police car, could any of it be "picked up" by a device, instead of relying on radar?

He was probably chucking bodies through the wood chopper all night.

MN mafia is always working.

Like in Fargo :)

Done with the presentations and got installed in the new office and had time to set up the email account and whatever accounts I need.

The 'fun' starts tomorrow.

Ryan1, how would you apply mold release wax ?

Rub with a cloth, let it dry and then wipe it off with a clean cloth ?

Tragedy struck the hockey world today as a Yak-42 passenger plane chartered by renowned KHL team Lokomotiv Yaroslavl reportedly hit a light post and crashed shortly after takeoff, killing 43 of the 45 people on board.

According to local media, the team’s entire roster was killed in the crash, save for winger Alexander Galimov who is critical condition. The other survivor is reportedly a flight engineer.

“We have no team any more,” team spokesman Vladimir N. Malkov is quoted as saying. “All our starting players, and all the service people, they all burned in the crash.”

The team was en route to Minsk, where they were to kickoff their 2011-12 KHL season. Speaking at the traditional Opening Cup game between last year’s finalists, KHL President Aleksandr Medvedev told the crowd “we will do our best to keep the high-level hockey in Yaroslavl.”

Rain, rain, and more rain! Seems like spring with all the rain.