mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

FCUK. Been on a conference call pretty much since 7am and have a break for 2 hours and then another for an hour. YUCK

Atleast they can not see you do this :P and this :rolleyes:

and got stood up by Japan. New call in an hour. :Doh:

They were busy playing pachiko.

TOP in the morning!

Of those three, I need to figure out if the 203's are enough, or if the 555's are worth the price over the 515's, or even the 448's of ebay for a good price.

I had the 515s before I got these Behringers. They are a little more comfortable, but IMO, not worth $60.

Hum, and no noticeable difference in clarity? The 448's are at the top of the list at the moment.

I wanted to go into work at 4:30 this morning.....

Oops. I'll have to put some some title soup on it this next week to get caught up.

Bring back tufted seats and you've got yourself a hot sellin car.

Yeah, to the low rider crowd and not much else. That type of seat was prominent from the 80s through to mid 90s. Mostly velour as well. My Cutlass, Regal, and Caddy were all this way. The Caddy would make me fall asleep while driving.

I am the same way, I need a car that is tightly put together, not a lazy-boy with wheels.

The 3rd looks the least comfortable?

Check out the freq responce on headroom

Of those three, I need to figure out if the 203's are enough, or if the 555's are worth the price over the 515's, or even the 448's of ebay for a good price.

Do you need closed back? If not I have some Grado SR 225's I can send your way

Well it is for my office, and I cannot really have sound projecting out. Do the Grado's leak much and are they over the ear?

My first car was a '90 new yorker. I loved that car. Until the headlights stopped flipping up, the air ride suspension stopped working, and the thing started attracting deer.

I'd ditch the 515's since they are open, I have some similar to the 203's and I like them, but they aren't the most comfortable for long term wearing.

I'd ditch the 515's since they are open, I have some similar to the 203's and I like them, but they aren't the most comfortable for long term wearing.

Shame, the price of these 202's are pretty tasty: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sennheiser-HD-202-MK-II-Professional-Headphones-Black-/260850160293?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item3cbbe192a5#ht_2297wt_1139

Never had a pair of Pioneer headphones, but these are interesting: http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=250-834

Edited by denim
grammar

Aidan is being a turd, keeps getting up. Made the w bitch about when I travel. :(

He is around that age when he is understanding more of what goes on.

Closer to everything than more. Little turd is smart.

FCUK. Been on a conference call pretty much since 7am and have a break for 2 hours and then another for an hour. YUCK

What an annoying sound that is. Pachiko parlours have to be the single most disgusting places to go into in the world. Can't imagine being on a hallucinogen and having to deal with it. Holy crap loud and obnoxious

Shame, the price of these 202's are pretty tasty: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sennheiser-HD-202-MK-II-Professional-Headphones-Black-/260850160293?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item3cbbe192a5#ht_2297wt_1139

Its been awhile since I wore them (years) but I think my problem was at that time I was wearing glasses and it would push my ear against the glasses uncomfortably. Since you have good vision you probably won't have that problem.

Aidan is being a turd, keeps getting up. Made the w bitch about when I travel. :(

No big surprise there. :)

Aaron, over the ear ftw in my book. If you are wearing them for any length that is. Of course that is a catch22 for me since I have huge fucking ears. Some over the ear end up being on the ear or partially on the ear. Makes shopping all that much more fun.

I've got a pair of HD580's that have a broken headband, I should make a new one one of these days.

Its been awhile since I wore them (years) but I think my problem was at that time I was wearing glasses and it would push my ear against the glasses uncomfortably. Since you have good vision you probably won't have that problem.

Now, how would you know how good my peepers are? ;)

Aaron, over the ear ftw in my book. If you are wearing them for any length that is. Of course that is a catch22 for me since I have huge fucking ears. Some over the ear end up being on the ear or partially on the ear. Makes shopping all that much more fun.

Yes, that is part of my challenge.

• Like to keep them under $75, but could splurge a little.
  • Will be used in an engineering office, so sound really should not leak out.
  • Over the ear is preferred.
  • Respectable frequency range.
  • No chrome (some Sennheiser's have chrome for some reason).
  • Long cord as I have a very large desk and don't want to be tethered close to my machine each time I have to move over to look at drawing plots.
  • Most listening at the office will be digital streaming, listening at home will be a mixture of the same and records.

Essentially would like near reference quality with out near reference quality price that go over the ear.

Yes, that is part of my challenge.

• Like to keep them under $75, but could splurge a little.
  • Will be used in an engineering office, so sound really should not leak out.
  • Over the ear is preferred.
  • Respectable frequency range.
  • No chrome (some Sennheiser's have chrome for some reason).
  • Long cord as I have a very large desk and don't want to be tethered close to my machine each time I have to move over to look at drawing plots.
  • Most listening at the office will be digital streaming, listening at home will be a mixture of the same and records.

Essentially would like near reference quality with out near reference quality price that go over the ear.

Long cord can be answered with an extension cable :)

True.

Yes I have one myself, although she is not mine I watch her a lot of the time. Needless to say she turns 3 in November and to talk to her you would think she is 12.

What an annoying sound that is. Pachiko parlours have to be the single most disgusting places to go into in the world. Can't imagine being on a hallucinogen and having to deal with it. Holy crap loud and obnoxious

And they are next to the Red Light areas.

The 3rd looks the least comfortable?

Check out the freq responce on headroom

Do you need closed back? If not I have some Grado SR 225's I can send your way

Well it is for my office, and I cannot really have sound projecting out. Do the Grado's leak much and are they over the ear?

They are over ear, but vented to the outside, IB style

I have a 15' cable for my SR325's lol