mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

FCUK. Been on a conference call pretty much since 7am and have a break for 2 hours and then another for an hour. YUCK

Atleast they can not see you do this :P and this :rolleyes:

and got stood up by Japan. New call in an hour. :Doh:

They were busy playing pachiko.

What an annoying sound that is. Pachiko parlours have to be the single most disgusting places to go into in the world. Can't imagine being on a hallucinogen and having to deal with it. Holy crap loud and obnoxious

And they are next to the Red Light areas.

Train stations as well. I only know of one "pink district" and its hilarious

<--has a couple 30' extension cords downstairs

FCUK. Been on a conference call pretty much since 7am and have a break for 2 hours and then another for an hour. YUCK

What an annoying sound that is. Pachiko parlours have to be the single most disgusting places to go into in the world. Can't imagine being on a hallucinogen and having to deal with it. Holy crap loud and obnoxious

Did you ever get to look down into the mirror?

The 3rd looks the least comfortable?

Check out the freq responce on headroom

Of those three, I need to figure out if the 203's are enough, or if the 555's are worth the price over the 515's, or even the 448's of ebay for a good price.

Do you need closed back? If not I have some Grado SR 225's I can send your way

Well it is for my office, and I cannot really have sound projecting out. Do the Grado's leak much and are they over the ear?

They are over ear, but vented to the outside, IB style

:( I was just checking them out. Look to be really nice. Is there that much music that escapes outward?

Of those three, I need to figure out if the 203's are enough, or if the 555's are worth the price over the 515's, or even the 448's of ebay for a good price.

Well it is for my office, and I cannot really have sound projecting out. Do the Grado's leak much and are they over the ear?

:( I was just checking them out. Look to be really nice. Is there that much music that escapes outward?

Yes, quite a bit is heard outside the 'phones

Did you ever get to look down into the mirror?

<-confused

LOL. I am really sick of looking for new sunglasses. Been to at least 10 stores and tried on nearly everything, but NO store carries the ones I really wanted to compare so I just ordered $1600 worth of glasses from Maui Jim of which I will send nearly all of them back. :P

Amusingly my college buddy happens to be the model for Revo. That's a trip when you click on a website for a major company and see one of your best friends.

Yes, quite a bit is heard outside the 'phones

Crap, was really liking the reviews on them.

They have a phenomenal sound, I don't use them anymore since I got my SR325's

I wear Maui Jim's. Had to buy plastic sporty cheese ball ones to fit my fat head

My Ray Ban's have been great. They got snapped twice, my fault, sent them into Ray Ban, nearly totally new glasses are sent back 6 weeks later. :)

I've had the same problem with Ray Ban's. Nice, optical quality isn't as good as the MJim or Revo, but they are too much money for how easy they break. Maui's last forever and don't even really scratch. Worth the dough IMO.

Rofl, Eating Tater tot hot dish for lunch.

Of course, beef from the farm, homemade mushroom soup, homemade tater tots, some onions and some english peas.

Yummy

Oakley's here.

I know for Over the Ears I use my Beats by Dre Studio edition. Never have a problem with them. Long ass cord too. Only complaint is the need for batteries.

J

My Ray Ban's have been great. They got snapped twice, my fault, sent them into Ray Ban, nearly totally new glasses are sent back 6 weeks later. :)

I've had several pairs. One is at the bottom of a lake, but the rest are sitting in my room. Pretty durable in my experience. Never experienced their CS but its good to know it's decent.

I left a set of Maui's on the bottom of the lake. Something about 75mph on a boat and they fly off.

Watching older professors attempt to figure out the projectors in class is so entertaining.

been meaning to get a pair of polarized prescription mirror shades, probably Revo's or Costa Del Mar's...I should look into that...

hpp-richard-petty-superbird.jpg

The front end ruins for me, it looks sad instead Of mean and aggressive

Meh